Status: only updates with feedback

Muther

We'll be okay

As soon as Jason got home after going to the grocery store, he had called his close friend Oli, who is also the brother of the beautiful woman and the uncle of the adorable three year old.

"Ey man, wha's up?" Jason was greeted when Oli answered the phone.

"Hey dude, so I have a question and I'm not entirely sure how to ask this honestly, so I'll just get out with it. Do you have a sister named
Allison?" There was a few seconds of silenced that seemed to drag on forever for Jason.

"Uhh, yeah. We used to be really close. Then she moved to America to be with her boyfriend and we lost contact until recently. Why do you ask?"

"I saw her and her daughter at the store man...Things don't seem to be going good for them. Her kid had bruises," he replied hesitantly, not sure if Oli knew of their problem.

"Fuck," Oli hissed. Obviously he knew about it. "I didn't think he still did. I thought he stopped after i beat that twat up. Do you know where she is now?"

"No, sorry man."

--

Allison had just gotten settled into Vee's house when she got a phone call by a number that she hadn't stored as a contact, yet she knew by heart.

"Hello, Oli. What do you want?" she snapped at him accidentally. She had been having a rough day. Though everyone knew her husband cheated on her, her also, today had put her over the edge.

"Woah, darlin', snippy, yeah?"

"I'm sorry, dear brother of mine. What assistance of mine do you require?" She replied sarcastically.

"Well, I was pondering why your cunt of a husband is still layin' his hand on my babysister," he retorted, putting emphasis on the husband part.

"I don't know. He likes it I guess. I deserve it. I deserve it all." she stated, tears welling in her eyes.

"Yeah? What about Lynn? She sure as hell doesn't!" he was starting to get angry with his younger sibling. "I want you guys out of that goddamn house. Now"

"Way ahead of you, bro. We're staying at Vee's place for the time being."

"I'm coming over to America. You're moving back to Sheffield with me." He started. He was overreacting again.

"Yeah, and who are you staying with? We have no room here. You can't stay in a hotel for however long. Just stay where you are. I'll figure everything out, okay?"

"For your information, i'm staying with Jason. The lad you apparently had a run in with this morning?"

Allison remembered him. He was quite good looking. He was nicely tan, and had tattoos as shown off by his sleeveless shirt. He was kind, and gentle with Lynn.

"When should we be expecting you, then?"

---

Oli had called back Jason to let him know what was going on and asked if he could stay with him for the time-being. Jason, of course, didn't have a problem with it. Hey, maybe he could see the pretty lady with the cute daughter, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is basically just dialogue. idk. yes? no? Thank you guys for commenting btw. i'm obviously not the best writer so. any feedback is totally welcomed.

i'm also debating about whether or not to keep them in America or move them over seas. What do you guys think?