Status: something to help the writer's block

The Irony is That This Cell Phone Has Gone Through Dante's Inferno and Back and Still Looks Better Than You

In Which Everyone Becomes Their Own Version of Niagara Falls

He couldn’t breathe.

He really couldn’t breathe.

James fell to his knees beside Natalia while Will ran frantically to her house to get her parents. Sonnie and Carly were crying, their faces growing red and splotchy.

Snow White lay unmoving.

Angrily, the phone he had gripped in his hand when he saw the car flew halfway down the street, clattering on the ground. He kept it for good luck; the day he got it was the day things became great. It was the day he met Natalia.

And now she was lying on the concrete, sobbing so violently that she was barely taking in enough air to make a sound. What kind of luck was that?

“Okay, sweetheart, I got you. It’s okay. I’ll bring you inside.”

James slipped his arms beneath her to lift her up, as gently as possible, but Natalia let out a shrieking wail when her leg got jostled.

“Talia—” He said worriedly, a few tears slipping down his face. “Sweetheart,” he began again, but nothing he did worked.

He managed to cradle her in his arms and get in a standing position.

That’s when her screams cut off, she passed out from the pain, the ambulance arrived, and her dad looked angrier than he’d ever seen before.
♠ ♠ ♠
expect a time skip in the near future, I only spent this much time on age seven (and nine) because I think this is becoming a plot and I needed to reach this point before other things could happen.

Does anyone have an idea of what ages they'll be when I end it?