Status: smutty oneshot.

Play a Little Too Rough

the smut is right here

“Alright, you two, go in the dressing room now!” Jesse yelled to Kellin and Vic, causing them to turn all attention to his angry figure. “You have been fucking fighting all day, and we’re all sick of this bullshit.”

“Yeah, guys, seriously,” Mike chimed in, cracking open a cool beer to soothe the headache his older brother and friend has been giving him all day.

“Go in the dressing room and fix your idiot problems.”

And with that, Jesse shoved Kellin and Vic in the room and slammed the door.

The boys tried to look reluctant to go in, but they both knew that it was all an act.

For the entire day, the two were trying to look like they were livid with each other, fighting fake arguments throughout the hours. Really, this was just their sneaky plan to get alone together.

“Don’t come out until you two are happy with each other!”

And, fuck, did it work.

“Kiss and make up!” Jaime and Gabe teased through the door before the rest of Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens left.

"Oh, we will," Vic darkly chuckled as he grabbed Kellin’s wrists, pinning him against the door, winking at Kellin’s surprise.

Vic leaned his head down to the milky skin of his lover’s neck, his breath lingering over it, causing Kellin’s own breath to hitch and his hips to snap upwards.

"Fuck, Vic."

Another chuckle was elicited from the Mexican, and with it, he leaned down and peppered light kisses over the raven haired man’s neck.

"Besitos are the best kinds of kisses," Vic declared, as his kissing ambush headed towards Kellin’s collarbone and the top of his chest.

Kellin whined, his arms straining to be set free from Vic’s tight grasp. The sound of his whimpers echoed around the dressing room, sending waves of lust to Vic, down to his crotch, making the man litter more kisses.

His hands traveled down Kellin’s back, setting their vacation spot right above his ass, rubbing where his boxers met his skin. Kellin groaned at the contact, knowing he was getting turned on fast.

Vic pulled back and released Kellin’s wrists, slipping their palms together with a cheeky wink, and leading both of them over to one of the couches in the corner. Both of them sat, but Kellin had other ideas than just making out on the sofa; oh, no no no, he wanted more than that. With his sensual thoughts clouding his entire mind, he leaned down, and started to unbutton Vic’s jeans. He giggled at how Vic’s legs were slightly trembling.

"Oh, babe, you’ve been waiting for this," Kellin teased, as his finally got the goddamned button and zip down.

He inched his hand down Vic’s toned stomach, down down down, until he reached the top hem of his boxers. He gave his lover the same treatment he got, and lightly trailed his fingers on the skin right above the material, earning whimpers of 'Kellin please'. Of course he obliged, and he pulled the boxers down, getting to his knees where the carpet quietly nipped at his skin. He took Vic’s length in his mouth, humming as he did, because he knew how much Vic fucking loves that.

"Fuck, Kellin-"

Kellin pulled off, and held his finger to his lips, hushing Vic.

“No words, babe.”

Kellin lowered his head again to work his magic, his bangs brushing against Vic’s body. He pulled out all the tricks he could think of.

Swirling his tongue.

Check.

Teasing the slit.

Check.

Deep throating.

Check.

He kept at it to keep Vic from simply fucking his mouth, because that’s no fucking fun.
Kellin’s soft hands were on Vic’s thighs, running up and down, to keep Kellin from touching himself.
That’s no fucking fun either.

It was then that Vic let out a moan, and Kellin knew exactly what it meant; it’s the fucking moan that means he’s about to come.

Kellin pulled off, giggling at Vic’s face of disapproval.

“Ass,” Vic muttered to him, pulling him back up to the couch.

“Hey, hey, they said no fighting,” Kellin joked, putting his hands up in mock defense.

“Isn’t that a sign of surrender, Quinn?”

“Maybe.”

Vic flipped Kellin over so he was lying down, his back pressing into the coolness of the couch. Vic peeled both their shirts off, also ridding them of their jeans. He took his sweet time taking Kellin’s boxers off.

“Beg for it,” Vic said seductively.

“Fuck, Vic, just take them off already and do what you fucking want,” Kellin gasped, and Vic nodded, pulling them down.

“Let’s play a game,” Vic said, as he grabbed Kellin and flicked his wrist a few times.

"What k-kind of game?" Kellin asked through his soft moans, raising an eyebrow and looking at Vic.

"A fun game. You lay here, and I touch you for three minutes, but you can’t move. If you don’t move, you win, but if you do, I win. Winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser."

Kellin smiled, “you’re on,” he said as he set a timer for three minutes on his phone. He pushed the green button, and the clock started ticking down.

Vic grinned as he leaned down, kissing Kellin’s sweet spot and sucking on his collarbone. Kellin managed not to move, but did let our small gasps. Fuck, this game is harder than he thought… no pun intended. Kellin’s stillness was to Vic’s dismay, but pushed him to amp up his actions.

Two more minutes.

He continued trailing down Kellin’s body, leaving a few chaste kisses here and there and finally got down to his dick. He licked up and down slowly, suppressing laughter because of the sound that escaped from the younger man’s mouth.

One more minute.

He let his fingers touch Kellin’s length, feather strokes, not even grasping him. One after one, his fingers smoothly sliding, driving Kellin to insanity. He was dead set on winning this fucking game.
Just as Kellin was about to grab onto Vic’s curls, the phone buzzed, signaling that the three minutes was over, and Kellin won the game.

"Shit," Vic quietly breathed out, pulling off of Kellin with a chuckle. "Alright, Quinn, you win. What now?"

Kellin knew exactly what he wanted, but he drew the time out, putting his finger to his chin and pretending to think.

"Oh, I think I know," he announced, swiftly moving so he was straddling Vic. "I’ve always wanted to ride you."

Vic let out a moan at Kellin’s words, “Cojida infierno.”

"God, you’re so fucking sexy when you speak Spanish," Kellin purred, crushing his lips against the older man’s. Of couse, Vic only knew how to swear in Spanish, but it's not like Kellin cared.

Vic rocked their hips together, only separating their lips for the occasional cuss word. They wanted to stay as close as they could.

Kellin grabbed Vic’s hand, pulling his fingers to his mouth, and happily sucked and coated them. He pulled away from his hand, reattached their lips, and led Vic’s hand down to where it needed to be.

"Stretch me, Viccy? I don’t want to be hurt," he said, pulling on a pout, and a sugary sweet voice only a completely heartless person could resist.

Vic excitedly nodded, pushing his lips back to Kellin’s while his fingers pushed elsewhere. He wiggled his finger in and out, pushing another in as well.

"Fucking shit, Kels, you’re so fucking sexy," he said when Kellin pulled back to moan.

Kellin blushed at the nickname; Vic knew how much he loved it, and that’s he why he rarely used it in front of others - it’s a personal thing that they don’t want to share too much.

After the third finger was scissoring and hooking, Vic pulled them out. Kellin spit into his hand before Vic could realize, and stroked Vic’s member; saliva wasn’t the best lube, but it’ll do.

They grinned at each other while Kellin slowly lowered himself down onto Vic’s length.

Simultaneously, both of them sighed ‘fuck' and it went dirty from there.

Vic grabbed onto Kellin’s hips while they bounced and gyrated up and down. They’ve never had Kellin on top before and the new position was just-

"Shit! Right there!"

-ecstasy.

Kellin continued to ride Vic, barely needing aid. Vic leaned his head onto Kellin’s shoulder, kissing it, whispering dirty talk to him.

"Fuck, Kels, you like this, huh? Am I right? You know I am. You fucking love this more than I do. You’re such a cumslut, Kels; but you’re my cumslut."

The Mexican graced his side, moving down to squeeze and lightly slap the other’s ass. Kellin moaned loudly at the action that shocked him, making him rise and fall with more force.

"Shit, shit, Vic. Touch me."

"What do you say, Kels?" Vic gasped, another tap landing on Kellin’s ass.

"Fucking, please!"

With those two words, Vic grabbed onto Kellin’s cock, and stroked as fast as his hand could go. Kellin couldn’t take it any longer, and released, collapsing against Vic’s body while his cum colored their chests in strings of white. The lascivious expression that bloomed of Kellin’s face had Vic coming inside of his love soon after.

After a minute of catching their breath, Kellin jumped off of Vic when someone was pounding on the door.

"Hey, are you guys over your hissy fits yet? We have kids to rock!" Jack’s voice said from the outside.

"Yeah, just one second!" Vic called, winking at Kellin yet again, and putting his arm around him. "Kels and I have one more thing to discuss."

"Okay, sure, you have five minutes before we bust the door down."

As soon as Jack’s footsteps went completely silent, Kellin scampered off of the couch, to collect his clothes, clean himself off with tissues, and get dressed. Vic did the same, only much slower, and opted on pulling on a Key Street hat to hide his messy mocha curls. He smiled to himself as he watched Kellin desperately trying to fix his sex hair.

Grabbing his phone, Vic sent out another tweet that would drive Kellic shippers crazy with their infatuation of the liaison.

“@KellinQuinn You’re one crazy clown, Kels. ;)”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is kinda old but it was on my old fic blog, so i'm moving it here

have fun reading. c;

rec and comment, por favor? <3