Status: On a short hold till my novel for the NaNoWriMo is over.

Mystic

Mystic is a shonen style story written in a manga style (just not in script form) and based on common shonen genre.

The Type of Genre the Story is:

Action, Drama, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Shounen, Super Power, Super Natural, Comedy,

For those who do not know, shonen is the action, super power type of genre that is found in Japan and other places. Dragon Ball, Naruto, etc would be classed that genre, even things like Superman can be classed by that genre by the Japanese.

Much will be explained via the story, but for remainders for those who do not wish to search for it, you will find the style and more below.

This story begins in a small opening with a group of people leading the road to the story. Beginning with Mako, Jellal, Alura, Chimera and Ramsaur. This is in a sense a prologue to the actual story as to make everything fit in with what will happen and not leave you completely confused.

You can click the characters to read more about them and learn things on them with out spoiling yourself to what is to come.

The beings with the powers are known for now as Mysticals or Mystics.

Arcs for the story have been placed out and with simple request I can list them in a PM to anyone who wants, to know were we are in terms of beginning, middle or end of a particular arc or what the arc is. I generally will explain the current arc though. I will not however state what future arcs are until we are in them and they will be vaguely named to prevent spoiling what they are.

The first arc begins with Ramsaurs Revolution, in which he plans to use his power to influence and rule the world in a neo-illuminati conspiracy style world, believing his people and who he sees fit can only rule it to a perfect world of order and peace. That mere humans and many people of his kind to be incompetent to run things. Only through fear and power will people follow and allow true peace.

Zodiac Dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Zodiac Powers:
Capricorn= Psychic Power
Aquarius= Water
Pisces= Nature
Aries= Battle Spawning (weapons, armor, stuff like that)
Taurus= Earth
Gemini=Lightning
Cancer=Shape Shifting
Leo= Fire
Virgo= Wind
Libra= Gravity
Scorpio= Poison
Ophiuchus= Time
Sagittarius= Crystal

Power ups:
There are certain things that can make the Seekers and Keepers stronger.

Seeker power ups: Seekers are strongest during the day, the more sunlight there is the stronger they get, however during the night they get weaker. But on a sunny and cloudless day they get the full power up from the sun.

Keeper power ups: Keeper are strongest during the night, the more moonlight there is the stronger they become so if the moon is full they get the maximum power up from the moon.

Mutual power ups: Both Keepers and Seekers become stronger when it is their zodiac signs time of the month, so as an example, now if it is march 8th so at that time anyone with an Aquarius sign would be at their strongest now. Keepers and Seekers also get stronger if they are holding their birthstones.

NOTE: No special style is made for the layout of this story. If you have suggestions or artistic skills and wish to make one, consult me and we can work out a deal, otherwise nothing as of yet has been found that fits the persona of the story to be used as a layout.
  1. Chapter 1: The Beginning
    The start of the adventure.
  2. Chapter 2: The Ram and the Scales
    The battle begins with Xian running and a new face out to protect her.
  3. Chapter 3: Meeting the Scales
    Jellal under goes a tiny trainning and meets someone special.
  4. Chapter 4: Getting Started
    Jellal begins his journey.
  5. Chapter 5: Collaborations
    Packs begin to form, even if unstable.
  6. Chapter 6: Getting the Horns
    The arriaval of Ramsaur and Jellal in the midst of New York.
  7. Chapter 7: Duel
    Two begin a small battle to train.
  8. Chapter 8: Colliding Stars 1
    The collision of the two sides begins.
  9. Chapter 9: Colliding Stars 2
    The fight between Mako and Ramsaur continues in this epic and long chapter.
  10. Chapter 10: The Electron
    The battle ended in New York, but Ramsaur is far from finished as he makes his first move in his new revolution.