Status: On a short hold till my novel for the NaNoWriMo is over.

Mystic

Chapter 3: Meeting the Scales

Chapter 3

Ramsaur stood as he was surrounded. He knew he would not survive there and needed to get out. With that he he ducked into the shadows and left.

"Well... That was interesting..." Alura said aloud.

"Yea, we better go before something else happens." Mako said. They then started and left the area.

Now far off, Jellal laid in the ground in a dead forest, black leafless trees stood all close by as the sky took that of a orange glow from the sunset. This gave a bit of a fall Halloween look. He laid as his eyes lost focus, the sky all he took in as the world spun and everything went dark.

Suddenly he awake in a dark place. "Were am I?"

"You are finally awake I see." A dark and deep voice says.

"Are you...?"

"Libra, yes. I come in many forms. Your choice for justice to save those Seeker is what caused this meeting."

"So you are not...?"

"No, I am not a demon"

"Why am I here, am I dead?"

"No, you thought fast to help keep that crazed Keeper to stay and to fight the others why you went after the other seekers to make sure they were fine. That caught my attention. I have here a new spell I would like to give you. It is called 'Omega Kraft'. It is Greek for Great force. Use it well Jellal. I am always here to help when you need me."

He then vanishes and Jellal is covered in a warm feeling as it flows into him, the knowledge and energy of the power. Suddenly he awoke, opening his eyes as he then stair at the sky.

"How much time as passed?" He said as he looked at the huge crater he had made and then sat up. Soon with the movement of him sitting up, a loud roar was heard.

Looking down at his stomach with an embarrassed look he spoke, "Calm down over their, We will find food soon, but first since I happen to be by myself, I might as well practice this new spell with what little energy I have left."

He then stood up as he expanded his arms outwards and said the phrase while using the knowledge he believes to have gained from that warmth feeling.

"Omega Kraft!"

Suddenly the ground around him and everything else are forced away from him in a huge circle, a sphere like shape expanding outward. He then feels the power of the magic as he falls to his face on the ground.

"Ouch" He says with his face in the ground. He looked up to see that he had made a 15 foot radius crater.

"Needs work, must be based of the amount of power I have left." He then got up and walked to the distance. After a couple of hours of walking, he finally entered a new town with a huge metal spire on the center. "Oh my god, all you can eat!" He then rushed in the building he saw with the sign saying this half way to the spire. He was running in and began order some food.

- End -