Status: On a short hold till my novel for the NaNoWriMo is over.

Mystic

Chapter 6: Getting the Horns

Mystic

Chapter 6: Getting the Horns

The sky grew dark grey, the clouds shifting into a funnel like form, cars stopping as some got out or looked through their window to the black hole in the center. "What is that"? "What's going?" Some spoke, questioned and even demanded. Their answers soon came as in the blackness of the hole two lines shot out, about 12 feet from each other in spacing from side to side. One lower then the other as they dropped like a ton of bricks, living a trail behind.

The girl in white with the pink hair, sitting on the edge watched as the shadows fell. "Well, this looks like it will be fun. I wonder how this will turn out." She expressed as she begin to give a giggly laugh to herself. On the streets laid traffic as it began to stop, a taxi driver getting out, door open and laying one arm on it and the other on the roof of the cab. He looked up with his scruffy chin and glasses on his face. He was an Italian man, but that didn't matter as he saw the objects come towards his car. Swiftly he ran out from the area as one of the shadows landed by the car, sending a wave of air that moved the cars a bit like a heavy object fell on the ground. The shadow flowing off as it showed to be Jellal. He looked up and stood straight as he looked around. A few sirens could be heard heading this way.

"I guess they plan on investigating. Unsure what we are." He said to himself. He heard a shivering fearful tone to his left. He turned to see the Italian cab driver. "Run... And don't look back." He told the man as the cowering man jumped up and ran yelling in fear. However a truck driver was behind the cab and he had no sign of fear.

"Hey! Move your crap! I gotz me stuff to do and I sure as hell wont lose my job today!" He exclaimed. Jellal simply looked behind him as he threw his hands up comically. Eyes closed and a worried look.

"Hey! I was just landing over here. Not my car here. Ha ha!" He said with a fake laugh.

The man opened his door. "Yea? Well it is the way, I do not know who you are either nor do I believe you 'fell' from the sky. Your little city magic crap wont work here Bruce Wayne." He said mocking Jellal. But Ramsaur appeared landing on the trailer of the transport truck, denting it as the shadows fell over the sides like gas and faded. Ramsaur was kneeling and supporting his crouching stance with his hands as he then began to stand up. His front covered in shadow of the light as his eyes portrayed a dark stare to the man.

A sound of shifting and metallic movements buzzed through as Ramsaur jumped and flipped of. Turning in a spin to land behind the man who was now turning to Ramsaur . But with the jump he was gone. The man made a sound of surprise as Ramsaur pointed his hand to the man, in it was a strange gun. It began to spin as a blue light appeared and a three prong spike surrounded it for impaling. The man turned around to try turn, but Ramsaur spun in a 360 degree spin, sweeping his leg through the mans. This threw the man off balance. "Weakling humans..." But he then showed his strength as he continued the spin slightly more, grabbing the ankle of the leg mans leg and used the turning momentum and threw him onto the back of another car. The sound of the crash and glass falling as the man laid there hurt echoed.

"Ramsaur..." Jellal began as he saw Ramsaur begin to yell.

"Listen up humans... We are not here to hurt you. We do not wish too, but this man clearly was a threat. As you saw, we are not like you, we are gods among you. We do not wish for you to bow, but rather we want you to follow us. I will bring peace too this world, but you need to suffer yours sins. Your God, you could say, sent us here! I am here to bring you world peace!" He told the people around. "Jellal, deal with the cops..." He said as he began to address the people more.

Jellal turned to the cops, a few cruisers and a swat van made there way as two cars were already stopped. Cops taking cover by their open doors and guns pointed. "Freeze! Put your hands in the air and get on your knees! This is the NYPD!" One yelled.

Ramsaur looked with disgust as he ignored them, watching. "GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW! A helicopter could be heard on its way. Either the NEWS or the police, either way, it would not be to their side. "This is your last warning! Put your hands up and..." He was stopped.

"My hands up? As you insist..." Jellal said closing his eyes as Ramsaur was surprised. Why was he putting his hands up in compliance for these humans and their demands? Soon, the answer was revealed as the cops felt it happen. Their weight changing as the cars made a eerie sound from the weight shifts, and then the cars began to float, the guns, the cops and the people. All but Jellal and Ramsaur. Even what Ramsaur stood one, all fine as everyone began to float. A cop in retaliation pointed his gun to Jellal and fired a few times. The bullets managing to make there way before stopping a few inches from the unflinching man of the scales. His eyes filled to the brim of intent. The bullets themselves shaking as the shot back up into the sky and into the cops arms.

Scream after scream was heard as even the Helicopter began to lose complete control. From an aerial view, a clear indication that the effect that was going on only happened in a diameter of 10 city blocks. About half a mile. With that, they dropped as Jellal canceled the effect. The pink haired girl saw this and smiled from afar. "This looks fun. I am curious who is causing this." She said to herself.

As they began to fall, Jellal worked it so he would have the people fall slower as the objects and cars slammed onto the ground by the gravity turning to normal. As the people came close, he let them go, enough to hurt them a little, but not bad, enough to send a message. "Good work Jelly." Ramsaur told him, but Jellal simply looked at him odd from the strange name.

"O...K...?" He replied.

Over with Chimera and Xian, the conflict took sight to Gemini. He let roar to it to alert his owner. Chimera became alert to this cry of warning. "What is it Gemini?" She asked as she turned to him. Then it hit her, the sight of the objects in the area in the distance. "What... What is going on?"

Xian heard and replied to her. "Do you think there is a Keeper or Seeker there?" She asked.

"I do not know. If so we better go. If they hurt anyone... It will be on us for not helping." Chimera replied as she got onto Gemini. "Lets go!" She told her holding her hand out to Xian.

"Hmm!" Xian replied with a smile and nod as she grabbed her hand and was pulled up. "Lets go save the day!" With that they flew off the building and out to the conflict. Reaching the area Chimera took notice of Jellal and Ramsaur. "It is them." Xian said aloud.

"Yes, lets stop them!" With that, she had Gemini swiftly shoot down to make an arc in his path over the boys. "Lets go Gemini! Electric Blast!" She exclaimed aloud as she held her left hand out and Gemini opened both mouths and a bright ball of lightning built up as they shot out in a ray like beam, connecting as it came to them. It blew up the ground in a furry of explosions as Jellal became aware and swiftly shot his hand out and across. He caused a ripple of force of the gravity to manifest tin a way that caused it to bend past them and continue. It made a long line in the ground by were Jellal and Ramsaur was. But that was when Xian made her move.

Xian quickly jumped off and shot a small fire ball to them as it exploded in a bright light of fire. This caused the boys to cover their face from the bright light. Soon her flaming fist, charged with light and blessed with power as she appeared though and punched Ramsaur right to his face on his right cheek. This caused a furry explosion out from her fist and onto Ramsaur, totally engulfing him in the flames mass. This damaged him and send him spinning to the ground.

Jellal saw this and shot his arm from the center of his chest to be extended out to his side, as if flinging an object as he sent her into a window. He made sure the force was also enough to actually break the glass before toning it down as to make it look like she was hurt when she wasn't. He then noticed the Dragons right head aiming to bit him. He swiftly jumped to the left as he watched the beast fly by. Then he felt the tail smack him, eyes wide open and face first onto the ground. "Ah... That hurt..." He said in a comical style.

Getting up he saw the dragon fly up and spin around as lightning charged again. His face a little more serious and not playful as he could not let that hit him. The bolts shot and formed together, but then another one, Chimera also chipping in as they mixed into a bigger bolt. His face full of shock and tension as the bolt blasted into him. He focused on the gravity of his powers, coating his hands to make them strong enough to not allow the lightning to touch him, but as he did this, he was skidding across the ground and a car behind him. It was park parallel in its spot next to a tall building. As he tried to stop it, it blasted onto him and the bolt crashed him into the car and that also flew as they collided into the side of the building. An explosion took place as smoke filled the area.

Inside, Jellal was laying in rubble as he body was shocked, his nerves not giving any feeling at the time. "Uuuhh." Was the noise he gave off as he was dazed.

"Yes! I got him. Good work Gemini!" She exclaimed. She was about to look for Xian if she was OK, the smile on her face. But that all washed away when Ramsaur jumped from the ground to her. Appeared with his speed of his jump next too her in the air, he shot his fist to her. It seemed slow, as if time slowed down during this. It might have been the shock and her body trying to get her to fight, but it seemed slow. That was when the left head of Gemini rose over his right counterpart and aimed its lightning ball filled open mouth to Ramsaur and shot him with a powerful and rather large bolt. It was like a beam, still coming from his mouth as it continued to extend and shoot far off, as if pushing Ramsaur with the beam. He as left on the top of a building 5 blocks off in the smoke.

"I see, so you want a fight huh? Then I will..." He began as his voice deepened. The fury in it grew as a darker deeper and more sinister voice appeared as it changed. His body growing in muscle and his skin becoming light brown with a ring of dark brown around his neck. Horns grew and fur appearing on him as he grew hooves. The change happened so fast that Chimera could hardly prepare as he looked more like a humanoid ram. The large weapon upon his head and gruesome face as his eyes glowed bright red. He bent down as if readying to run and pushed off. The force destroyed the part of the roof he was on as he shot like a rocket to her.

Gemini saw this assault and flapped his wings twice as hard to move up. Just barely dodging the oncoming assault as Ramsaur smashing through a building with such force he shout out the other side and landed on the wall of another. Clenching hard as he held himself from falling. "Damn girl... I'll show her now..."

"Good reflex there Gemini. Now, we need to find Xian before she gets hurt. We can not do this alone." She told him. "Were is she?" She asked herself aloud. Ramsaur at this point pushed and had thrust himself at high speed to his target. He broke through the building as before and surprised even Gemini as he rammed directly into his side. They shot all together with Ramsaurs force downward and to the ground. Gemini was thrust at a building and skidding across it, becoming damaged by its force. This however caused Chimera too fall off and through a window in what appeared to be an office building. Her arm was broken and numb, badly damaged body and blood across her face. "G... Gemini." Was all she said when suddenly a loud thunder of a sound boomed through the land. Ramsaur had rammed him into the ground. "Gemini... I... I send you back!" She yelled as her working arm glowed gold and bright as the gate was closing on her summon and back to his realm.

Ramsaur and Gemini had hit the ground hard, a hole in the ground and a fire hydrant broken and water pouring out. Ramsaur in his new form stood up, dust falling off from the rubble as he walked too the fallen dragon. "Time to parish beast..." He said as he rose his right fist up and readied his punch. Just as he was about to send it, he had to stop halfway as the beast was vanishing. Then he was gone, nothing left. "What? The girl must have done this." He said talking to himself.

He looked up at the broken window at about thirty-seven windows up. He knew were to go now. But just as he was about to jump, a ball of white fire smacked into him and exploded into a flurry of huge proportions. As the fire faded, some of his hair on his arm was gone. He then turned to the source, Xian, and dashed to her. She sent more and more. Left and right arm flinging it out, but to no avail, he dodged to the left and right, even ducking to avoid it.

As he neared, she inhaled and then exhaled out a brilliant light of fire at him like a dragon. The flames seem to do it until the ram like arm shot out, hair gone, as it grabbed he face and threw her onto a hood of a car. "I have had enough of that damn fire of yours..." He told her.

He walked up to her as she began to get up, struggling from the pain. As she saw him, she jumped into the air. But he met her there as he jumped and balled his fist. He brought them up and smacked them onto her head as her head shot down. As she did, he grabbed her ankles and rose them up to bring her up more and then shot his hands down as he began to spin in a front flip as he came down. Spinning her body as he let go, chucking her onto the ground. A loud smack to confirm the hit. He shot down onto her area as he rose his arm to punch her. But as it came with in three fourths of the way, a hand grabbed his wrist with enough strength to completely stop it dead in its tracks.

"That's enough..." The voice said. Ramsaur had yet to look, he was still in his state of frenzy. Then, the very idea someone could appear and stop his attack, especially in his transformed state was beyond speakable to him. Now he needed to see who did it.

-End-