Status: On a short hold till my novel for the NaNoWriMo is over.

Mystic

Chapter 8: Colliding Stars 1

Mystic

Chapter 8: Colliding Stars 1

It was silent, the dust and rubble moving only as Xian lay on the ground, Ramsaur stuck and in shock with his fist grabbed by someone.His anger peaking by this. "Who the hell...!" He began as he turned his head to the left with such fury. A single grip from the man who stood there with a calm look to his face.

"That's enough..." He said. The man came into focus of Ramsaur as he began to see more clearly of who it was. Jellal, standing there as if this was an OK thing to do.

"The HELL do you think you are doing?!" He yelled at him. "She almost died! You betray me?! He must have been right." He started to say.

"Killing her is not needed. I thought you wanted peace, yet here you are trying to kill someone who did nothing too you. They attacked because of what you were doing, they were trying to protect the people. A clear and justifiable action Ramsaur." Jellal told him.

"Are you challenging me then?" He asked Jellal, unsure of what was to come. Constantly thinking on what the voice told him.

"No, but she does not need to die." Jellal told him as he let go while tossing Ramsaurs arm away from Xian. "However..." He began as he eyes shot to the far left, head not moving, but the eyes indicating he was thinking or feeling something behind him.

"I don't care!" Ramsaur bluntly bellowed out as he used his right arm and pointed it too her and a sword appeared. It was then thrust into her chest. Jellal looked onto with clearly emotion flooding him, but not giving much away.

Chimera was inching her way to the edge. She felt in pain, one eye open,
blood from her right arm. She was crawling there with her elbow as he panted in every breath. She got to the edge to see Jellal let go of Ramsaur's arm only to see him make quick movements to stab her in the heart. Her eyes open wide from it and a look she hasn't seen. The sparkle in her eyes faded, her mouth slightly open as the sword pierced her heart.

This caused Chimera's reacted by tearing up. She used one arm to cover her mouth as a muffled voice screamed in her hand. "Mmmm!!"

Suddenly, the cause of Jellal's look came in, the sound of an echo flowing through the area, bouncing on the buildings as it sounded like a footstep.

Mako, looked onto the scene, acting like some vigilant superhero, but his face filled with rage at the sight of Xian lying on the ground, the blood rolling on the ground. Jellal remained still, eye still glaring to the side as he turned his head slightly, looking at Mako. Ramsaur in his ram form, looked up at him.

"More people coming to the party? You people are like vermin..." Ramsaur said as he slowly smiled and began to turn. His body clearly muscular and had fur, the horns showing themselves to Mako. "Nothing but trash..." He said to Mako as he was interrupted.

Dust in the air and moving from the center where Mako was from his force of movement, his fist directly into Ramsaurs face, right on the button. Ramsaur, Chimera and Jellal looked with surprise as the sight. What the anger that filled Mako served as nothing more then fuel to his inner fire. His left arm in Ramsaur's face and his body almost purely horizontal from the jump. His face looking down with his teeth gritted, shadow over his eyes from tilting his head.

While in the air from his dash and jump to punch Ramsaur, the force came as he pushed, his arm moving his fist further into Ramsaurs face and angling down slightly as Ramsaurs body shot back. Flying like a rag doll, head first, and skidding across the ground, rolling on his sided and landing onto the hood of a truck and into the driver seat head first. Nothing but his legs stuck out on the hood.

Mako's feet planted onto the ground, his left hand slightly steaming. Jellal was turning his head to completely face him when Mako spun to the left in an almost 250 turn and opened his mouth as a red ball of fire formed and shot out.

Jellal looked on as it came into contact and he threw his hands up to cover his face as the 4 inch ball exploded into a large blast that reached 4 stories high. Jellal shot out from the back and into a window of one of the buildings, it seemed to be an apartment building. Nothing of him was seen bot his body covered by the shadow of the building and smoke, his body slightly covered in smoke and his condition unknown.

Chimera looked down at Mako as she was happy someone cam to help. "You OK?" He asked her with out even looked, his head facing to his left side, his left shoulder pointing at Ramsaurs location. She simply shook her head as and hummed in agreement. "When you can, get out of here." He told her.

The sound of movement came from the truck about 50 meters from Mako. Ramsaur was wiggling his hoofs as he bent them in and shot them out while moving his hands to push against the seat to push him out.

Ramsaur landed onto the grand, his ram hoofs putting a small crack on the ground. His head was looking down as he was breathing in slightly heavy for a few seconds. "So... You think you can just walk in here and hit me like that kid?" Ramsaur asked Mako, clearly noticing the look of fire in the boys eyes. "This kid... He hit much harder then what eh should have. I have not really seen any other mystic person, not that I have seen many others, but to hit that hard. His strength is on a whole new level for me." Ramsaur thought. He gripped his hands together and turned his palms out word to Mako, his fingers intertwined s he stretched and popped his fingers.

"Try me... This wont last very long..." Mako responded knowing full well what Ramsaurs intentions where. "For all the lives you ruined and people that have felt fear..."

"That is good!" He yelled looking into the sky, his know much smaller and more inside his face then a normal human. "Don't you see kid?" He said not looking at Mako. "This world is indeed in trouble, but through fear they will submit. They need someone to guide them! Like Moses. When the people worshiped a golden calf, he had 3000 men die and to show what happens for breaking the law... At that time." He began to explain to, trying to find something to make his point across. "But you see, instead of killing them, I can just put a small bit of fear in them. Show them they should not attack me and use my heart to lead them to a batter, more justified world." He said as his head began to move to look down at the ground, his left arm raising, twice as large as it normally is thanks to the transformation. He looked at his palm as his hand remained open. "Kid..."

"Mako... My name is Mako." Mako shot back.

"Mako... Fine. Mako this world is filled to the brim with injustice, intolerance, evil wicked people." He stated with a more emotionally sad look to his face while looking onto his palm. "People die, suffer because of a select few evil people. They must be punished... God gave us these powers, we can use them." He said not looking at Mako. "We can use them for good! Join me Mako, toge..."

"ENOUGH!" Mako yelled at Ramsaur in his speech. "I don't care about you or your goal, it is evil and sinister... I wont let you go through it only to cause more suffering!" He demanded as he flung his right arm across from his face to his side to gesture his point.

"Well then..." Ramsaur began. "You will have to just die also... Your heart is evil and I wont let you stop me!" He bellowed as he bent down and pushed off from the ground, racing across the ground with great speed and his arms pulled back.

Mako saw this and bent his knees and tried to ready himself, but Ramsaur appeared, Mako's eyes widened from surprise. "Crap!" He yelled in his head as Ramsaurs arms where in the air and he launched his left fist directly to Mako's gut. He then followed by sending his right arm to upper cut Mako's chin. His eyes unfocused, spit from the punch flying in the air as his eyes began to roll inside his head. This was followed by a left jab to the the cheek and then a right jab. Mako went skidding across the ground from the attacks. The sound of hoofs clanking became louder by the second.

Mako, opened his eyes, the blood on the ground as he spread his arms and hand to his side into a push up position, he then began to push himself up. Thoughts racing in his head. Then it happened. The pain shot as his stomach grew in pain. His eyes widen as he coughed up a splatter of blood. He store at the small dots of blood, they where not red either. "This... This feeling... I... What is this... Pain!? Arghh..." His inner voice struggled at the constant pain. Then he blacked out and body fell on the ground.

Ramsaur was nearing him as he pulled his right arm back, but then stopped at what he saw. "Huh?" He noticed Mako's body, it was just lying there on the ground. At first he was trying to get up, but now he just laid there motionless.

Soon, a black shadow appeared on his left hands index finger tip. It shot up once and then a few others including were his face laid. His leg twitching as he pulled them back and then his hands. He began to push himself backup as his face was unseen and Ramsaur was not going to let the kid get a chance. The battle was thrilling to him, but getting in his way. He went to grab the kids neck when Mako's right hand grabbed into Ramsaurs wrist.

The head that was facing the ground, the coils of shadow fuming from his body and face as his face shot up facing Ramsaur. His face showed angry, his eyes shaped to a vertical slit on the pupil. The iris mixed as it was changing between green to a red shade. His teeth gritting as he shot his other hand to the Ram like mans face and pushed out as his hand swung down to his side, Ramsaur sent flying through a trailer one of the smaller semi tricks and into a building at the end of the three way street. Ramsaur began to recover as Mako ran at an unnatural speed to him, we went to punch Mako down onto his skull, but Mako dodged to the left and upper cut Ramsaur on his ram like jaw, sending him shooting up on the buildings side, breaking the outer part of the building and the glass.

The falling glass made it look like a glimmering show. Mako didn't let off as he bent down for a few seconds and then jumped, looking up while yelling with his anger. "Ahhh!!!!" He yelled flying into the air.

"The hell is he getting this power? This strength!?" Ramsaur yelled aloud as the boy made his way to him. The sight as Ramsaur centered himself onto the buildings roof, he saw Mako appear in the air, red eyes glaring at him as the dust followed by hind him from his drag. He shot his fist to Ramsaur, attempting to hit his face again, but Ramsaur countered by crossing his arms in an X and blocking the punch and then spinning and sending a left arm back fist to Mako's check. Mako fell onto the roof ground, skidding across what seemed like small pebbles and ending by a machine. Ramsaur slowly walked to Mako, his hoofs crushing the weak pebbles. "Well kid, you sure got some hidden power, shame it was given to a waste of life. Trust me, I know skill and power when I see it and you will never be anything of true power like I." He said raising his right hand and clenching his fist to show the power and flex the muscles in his Ram like humanoid hand.

"Frankly kid, I have no idea what power you have going on right now and fear to know what it might be as I have a thought... But your life ending is neigh." He began as soon a flash of light shined bright onto the side of Ramsaur and Mako, Mako's left and Ramsaurs right, and the source came with a sound. A rapid sound of a helicopter hovering over them on their side with a large gun pointed to them. It was the military and they had pointed a fairly powerful machine gun directly to them, to which Ramsaur turned his body to the side to completely face the threat.

"Stop right there, you are under arrest by the National Guard of the State of New York and the authority of the United States of America. Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head or we will shoot to kill." The copilot said. "This is Captain McSheer, do so now and you will live."

Ramsaur smiled at the request. "So... You think you can stop me? Do you have any idea what forces you are meddling with humans?" This caused a few looks of confusion with the Army National Guard.

"I will not repeat after this, if you do not comply, or if you strike us down, we have the Air Force with jets on their way, you are in a quarantined section of New York completely surrounded. You will not escape, surrender now or be shot." The man repeated. "This is the end of your games in our city and our world. Resist..." He continued as he began to emphasis his last statement to them, "... and you will die."

End

Next Chapter: Colliding Stars 2
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologize for the hiatus, had to deal with real life issues and personal problems. Should be back to normal. I will keep anyone interested updated.