Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Date Night pt. 2

-Max's POV-
After Robert took me out to eat we got back into a taxi and drove to th Patriots vs. Steelers game. It was so fun we put up 55 points and I finally saw the team that I knew was there come back alive today. It was so much fun.
"Come here babe." Robert said pulling me towards a door. He nodded at the security guard and he let us through. When I walked in after Robert did I saw a couch where Robert made me sit down.
"Babe. What are we doing here?" I asked confuzzled
"Trust me honey." He said kissing me on the top of the head. After a few minutes of waiting and small talk I heard the door open and my football idol Tom Motherfucking Brady walk in.
"Hey Robert." He said pullin him into a bro hug. Wait Robert knows Tom Brady but but what. I'm so confused.
"This is my boyfriend Max." Robert introduced me.
"Hey Max. It's really nice to meet you. Robert talks about you alot." He said while smiling and pulling me in for a hug.
"All good things I hope." I say not knowing what else.
"Oh yeah of course." He said.
"Tom and I were friends before I moved to Vegas." Robert explained knowing that I was extremely confused about this whole situation.
"Oooohhhhh." I say now understanding. After some small talk and Tom signing my jersey and taking a picture with him we headed back to the bus.

-Le Time Skip-
Once Robert and I reached the bus we decided to sleep since it was so late. But when we walked in we heard some very awkward sounds coming from the bunk area from Monte and Craig's "fun time" that was apparently going on.
"Uhh I think we should go babe." Robert said and my reply was just running out of the door with his hand.
"Where do we go now?" I ask.
"I have no idea." Was his reply. I decided that going to Ronnie's bus would probably be the easiest so I intertwined Robert's fingers with mine and headed towards Ronnie's bus. Once we had arrived I knocked and then thought about how late it was and that everbodyw as probably sleeping.
"Hey Max." Roselyn said sleepily after opening the door.
"You and Ronnie make-up." I asked not even saying hello. (How rude -.-")
"Yeah." She said happily.
"Good. You guys are adorable." I say while giving her a hug.
"So what do you need this late?" She asked.
"Oh Monte and Craig were ya know." I said
"Oh wow haha. You want to stay here for the night then?" She asked while chuckling slightly.
"Yes we would love too." I said.
"Alright there's an extra bunk in the back. You guys can use it." She said.
"Thank you so much." Robert said to her.
"Of course. I'm going back to sleep now. Goodnight hunnies." She said before hugging us and then walking back to the bunk area and climbing up and into Ronnie's bunk I presume. Robert and I walked to the bunka rea found the extra bunk climbed in kissed each other goodnight. He then fell asleep. I velt a vibration and knew I had a new text.
*Hey Max you and Robert driving with a diff. band to the next venue tonight? - Craig*
*Yeah. Rob and I heard you and Monte.*
*Oh 0.0*
*Yeah. We're staying in FIR's bus*
*Oh okay.*
*Yup. I'm gonna sleep now. See you tomorrow tell Monte goodnight.*
*Alright* I then locked and out my phone away before curling up to Robert. Today was a good day but, I have a bad feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally. Sorry guys 0 inspiration DX Thank Squidgy for giving me inspiration. Hve double cookies for waiting this long love you all mwah.