Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

All Together

-Robert's POV-
When Ronnie, Max and Roselyn got back Ben, Sonia and I decided we should all hang out. So, here we are sitting around a bonfire at like 10:00 at night when it's fucking freezing outside.
"So since when have you guys been dating each other exactly?" Ronnie asked Max and I.
"Like 3 days." Max answered him.
"I never really pictured you two together." Ben chimed in.
"Well we are so deal with it." Max said back harshly.
"Woah. I didn't mean it rudely I was just saying you two are an unlikely match." He said back defending himself while holding his hands up in surrender.
"Yeah. We know." I said while chuckling and Max put his arm around my shoulder protectively. I looked at him and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips before asking Ben
"When did you and your girl get together?"
"About a month ago." He said.
"Why haven't you guys told anyone?" Ronnie asked him.
"Well we haven't been able to spend time together since I'm touring and she's recording an album." He said looking around at everybody. Album she's in a band?
"Your in a band?" I asked her.
"Yeah with Roselyn." She said while gesturing to Ronnie's girlfriend.
"What's it called?" Max asked.
"Slip of Distortion." Roselyn said quickly.
"That's a fuckin awesome band name." I said "What do you play?"
"Guitar and I do back up vocals." Sonia said.
"Sing." said Roselyn.
"Do you guys's have a single out?" Max asked.
"Yeah it's called Never Ending Truth." Roselyn replied back.
"It's fucking awesome." Ronnie said loudly while picking up Roselyn and twirling her around before sitting back down with her in his lap and her smiling like a clown up at him. (Ugh I hate clowns so much.)
"Our albums called Sweet Persuasion." Roselyn said.
"That's cool to. Who came up with these names?" Max asked.
"I did." Roselyn replied.
"Yeah she's too good at this shit." Sonia said.
"I haven't heard your single yet is it out?" I asked them.
"Yeah but only for two days." Sonia said.
"Can we listen to it?" Max asked.
"Yeah." Sonia pulled out her phone and played it. OMG was that song amazing the drums were awesome that guitar solo genious the bass line perfect and the singing with the screaming was so in sync.
"Damn you can scream for a girl!" I told Roselyn.
"Thank you." She said while blushing.
"That guitar solo." Max said "It was just the shit." He told Sonia.
"Thanks." She said while turning to Ben to hide her blush. They were so adorable together and so were Ronnie and Roselyn.
"So where did you two meet each other?" I asked Roselyn.
"Sonia and I both met Ronnie and Ben at a show we did at a local club in San Francisco." Roselyn told us.
"Yeah. I heard her singing and had to check it out. At first I tought she was lip singing but now I know she wasn't." Ronnie said while looking down and smiling at Roselyn sweetly.
"Can we hear you sing that high note?" Ben asked.
"You mean the one in the line. Love might not last but the truth never dies?" She asked.
"Yes that one." Ben replied. She sang that line and the high note was hit perfectly.
"THAT WAS AMAZING." Max said shocked as I would. He turned to me and whispered in my ear.
"We need to tell Craig that we have to tour with them."
"Hell yeah." I said back to him. We just spent the rest of hte night discussing tours, songs and shows with each other and just having a good time.

-Craig's POV-
I've been inwardly debating whether or not to text Janee or not. I mean she probably doesn't even like me. I'm short, a crappy singer and fucking fat as hell. I thought to myself as I looked into the full length mirror in the bus and looking at my stomach fat. She was just being nice like everyone else. No one wants someone like me I'm just a stupid, worthless individual. I crawled into my bunk and looked at my razor but before I was about to slide it over my scarred skin Monte called for me so I quickly hid it and walked out to the lounge area.
"What?" I asked him tiredly.
"You wanna go party bro?" He asked me.
"Nah I'm tired I'm just gonna go to sleep." I lied to him I knew what I was going to do and it wasn't sleep.
"Alright see you soon." He said while walking out of the bus. I went into the bathroom after grabbing my handy dandy razor. I also grabbed a bottle of pills. I took down 3 of the pills dry and then drug the razor over both wrists three times making identical cuts. I then stumbled to my bunk and drifted off to sleep wondering if I was going to even be alive in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bnad name, album, song and lyrics are mine guys. Aww poor Craig. Love you guys for reading mwah.