Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Craig?

-Max's POV-
After awhile we all decided to call it quits for the night and decide to go back to our buses to go to sleep. I got up from my place on the makeshift bench and grabbed Robert's hand and pulled him up and wrapped my arms around his waist as we made our way back to the tour bus.
"Hey babe?" He asked.
"Yes hunny boo boo?" I asked
"Two things 1. Dont call me that ever again. 2. Have you talked to Craig today?" He asked me. Hmm now that I think about it I haven't and we have a show at 11:00 a.m. too hmm.
"No I haven't why?" I asked back.
"Well we have a show tomorrow." He told me.
"I know at 11:00." I said as we reached the tour bus and walked into the lounge area.
"I'm gonna check on him." He said untangling himself from my arms and walking to the bunk area. Hmm I'm so hungry let's see whats in the fridge? OMG BROWNIES XO. I quickly take out the pan and inhale the smell of freshly prepared brownies with what looks peanut butter cups. I quickly grab one and bite into it omg this is heaven. It has marshmallow fluff, fudge and peanut butter cups. (My secret brownie recipe XD) I was about to put hte bowl back in the fridge but I heard Robert acream and instantly dropped the bowl and it crashed on the floor (My brownies Dx) as I ran as fast as I could to Robert.
"Babe whats wrong?" I asked but he didn't answer as he stared at Craig's bunk scared. I walked over and saw Craig lying in his bunk like he was sleeping I was about to ask Robert what was wrong but then I noticed that Craig wasn't breathing. I immediately grabbed my phone died 911 and started CPR.

-Time Skip: At the hospital-
After the ambulance came up and got Craig they discovered that he had overdosed on presciption pills. They maneged to pump his stomach and get him breathing again. So why might you ask am I comforting my horror strucked crying boyfriend? Well the doctors discovered something else that scared all of the people that were here. Roselyn was trying to help ben keep Sonia from having a panic attack and Ronnie was trying to keep Roselyn calm and sane. They were all doing a good job. Monte was nowhere to be found. Robert though was a wreck because Craig helped him through the same problem a few months before this. What is the problem you my ask? Self mutilation he was cutting himslef for what seems like months now the doctor said by the amount of scar tissue on some of the cuts. After what seems like hours Robert finally calmed down.
"How could he do this Max?" He asked me
"Idk babe but he'll be okay I promise." I whispered comforingly into his ear. He just held onto me tighter and drifted off to sleep. I looked around to see everyone dozing off except for Sonia.
"You should sleep you know." She said to me.
"So should you." I told her. "You guys have a show tomorrow."
"We've played with less sleep than this, it hits Roselyn the worst since she's lead vocals." She said.
"That's understandable your voice always sounds better after being well rested."
"Mhmm." She said.
"Why were you so scared for Craig?" I asked her.
"Well some people I've known have done this and it's just a horrible thing and when I can't see that it's happening with people around me it frightens me because I want to be able to help because I'm good at helping. I'm like an unlicensed therapist." She said.
"Yeah I could see that." I said while looking down at Robert's sleeping figure twitching. He must be dreaming I wonder about what though. The rest of the time with Sonia was spent in a comfortable silence.

-Craig's POV-
I regained conciousness and knew that I was not dead but I couldn't open my eyes at all. I heard the patter of soft footsteps and a constant beeping sound.
"He's in a coma."
"Yeah he has to be because his vitals are good." COMA? Oh my god I can't be. I try to speak but my mouth won't open and niether will my eyes. Oh my god what did I get myself into this time Craig? What are the guys gonna think? They're gonna hate me for this. They're gonna get a new singer to fill in for me and then the fans are going to forget about me and then I'm gonna get kicked out and I'm gonna have to find a new band. That's gonna be impossible because no one wants me as their vocalist. I wish that I would've just died and saved everybody form dealing with me
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww Craig DX And my poor brownies ): Oh well new chapter kinda depressy. Love you guys for reading mwah.