Status: I'll post at least once every 2 days

Why Not Me?

Back To The Hospital

-Robert's POV-
I didn't sleep well last night I was so worried about how Craig was. So when I woke up this morning I decided to go for a walk. Its probably about 10:00 a.m. I've been up for awhile and maybe Max is up so I guess I should head backup and see. As I was walking to the waiting room and heard the doctors talking to each other on Craig's status.
"Which one of them do we talk to about him being in a coma?" Doctor 1 said.
"Hmm I'd tell the short kid who called 911." Doctor 2 said. I quicly walked away from what I just heard. When I went back to where everybody was at all the guys were up and I remembered that Roselyn and Sonia has an interview and show today so they must have left earlier.
"Hey baby." Max said as I walked into the room and sat by him.
"The doc...." I tried to say but was interrupted by the doctor coming into the room to tell us Craig's status.
"Hello boys my name is Dr.Sadoff." Said the big man in a deep voice.
"Hello Dr. Sadoff. Is there any news on Craig?" Max asked as we all stayed quiet.
"I'm afraid that Mr.Mabbitt is in a coma because of the overdose." He said gravely.
"Oh." was all that Max could say.
"Will he recover?" I asked knowing that I had to be the strong one right now.
"In time yes he will. His body needs to recover and when it does he will wake up." The doctor said. "If you have anymore questions than please come and find me but I have other patients to attend to." He said before walking off. I looked around the room and saw everybody stunned at the news.
"What about the show today?" Max asked
"We'll cancel it the fans will understand babe." I told him while hugging him to me.
"But there just gonna worry more then." He said while sniffling trying to hide back tears. Poor baby I know that you and him became really close ever since he joined the band. He helped you quit drugs. You've been sober for a long time now.
"Then we'll tell them that he just needs time to recover." I said
"Yeah I guess I just really wanted to play today." he said.
"I know babe I did too." I said while kissing the top of his head.
"Roselyn knows all of your guys's songs. She could fill in for Craig if you wanted." Ronnie spoke. Max looked at me with a pleading look.
"That'd be fine with me but we'd have to make sure it's ok with Monte too." I said. As if on cue Monte walked in.
"OMG guys I'm so fucking sorry I wasn't here earlier I just heard about what happened to Craig. Is he going to be ok?" Monte asked worried.
"Yeah he'll be ok eventually." I said as calmly as I could.
"Good. Wait does that mean we can't play the show today." He asked looking at me as if I had all of the answers.
"Well Ronnie said that his girlfriend Roselyn could possibly fill in for Craig because she knows all of our songs." I said recapping our conversation.
"I'd love too if you guys wanted me to." Roselyn said in while she walked in and gave Ronnie a kiss while Sonia walked to Ben and he was about to give her a kiss but she quickly turned her head so he kissed her cheek. Hmm wierd she must be shy about pda.
"Yeah I think we'd like you too." I said while looking at Monte and Max for thier opinion and they both nodded yes.
"Awesome, when's the show?" She asked
"2 hours we have to sound check in an hour." I said while looking at the clock to see that it was already 1:00 p.m.
"Okay I'm already dressed to go on stage but you guys should head back to your bus and get changed and shower and stuff." She said.
"That'd be a good idea." Max said while gettin up and pulling me up with him.
"Meet us at the stage in an hour." I said as Monte, Max and I walked off out of the hospital and to the tour bus.

-Time Skip: Sound check-
We just finished soundchecking and Roselyn's voice sounds amazing in the songs that we have on our set list today. I looked over at Max and he was smiling but his eyes were sad and I know that he missed Craig already. I was about to walk over and talk to him but we wre called on stage and I had to walk out first and sit down at my drum set and wait for everybody else. When Roselyn walked out instead of Craig everybody was screaming
"WHERE'S CRAIG?"
"Craig's still in the hospital and he just needs some time to recover so we decided that just for this show that Roselyn could fill in for him so that we didn't have to cancel today's show for you guys." Monte said with a well constructed answer to the fans question.
"It's good to be back up on stage for the 2nd time today. These boys are Escape The Fate and today pretend I'm Craig. This first song is called Gorgeous Nightmare." She introduced as Monte Max and I started playing before she satarted singing the lyrics. The crowd was so awesome and took to Roselyn right away. Before I knew the whole show was over and we all walked off except for Roselyn who stopped to talk to the fans about something.
"So if any of you were here when my band was playing you guys heard my little speech. I'm gonna do it again so just bear through hearing it again. As you guys know Craig's in the hospital for cutting himself. I just wanted to say that I know how it feels to be so close to grabbing that razor and putting it to your skin and slicing through to feel that pain instead of the pain you feel in your heart or that is inflicted from other people that just want to bring you down and crush your dreams. I've felt worthless and like I meant nothing to the world and that it would be better off without me but I got through it and it just mad me a better person today. Everybody who feels that way you guys are going to get through it and your going to be better than all those people that are hurting you." There was alot of clapping and cheering as Roselyn walked offstage.
"That was amazing." Max, Monte, Ben, Ronnie, Sonia and I said at the same time when she reached us.
"Thanks guys." She said
"We gotta go feed the Fluffies, Hotrod and Tweats Roselyn." Sonia said.
"That's right come on." She said
"Who?' I asked as we walked away from the stage and towards our buses.
"The Fluffies are my pet mice Topi and Eevee. Tweats is my quail and Hotrod is Roselyn's cat." Sonia said as we reached the Asking Alexandria's tour bus and walked in side to see them all hanging around in a bunk set up for them.
"That's fucking awesome." Max said as he saw the bunk.
"Yeah anything for our babies." Roselyn said. Once they finished feeding them we went into the lounge area and the girls were looking around for food to make. They ended up finiding some pasta and they made some spaghetti for us to eat.
"Hey guys I'm really tired so I'm gonna head back to the bus and sleep." Max said and he looked at me to see if I was coming.
"I'm going to." I said "Thanks for helping us with the show and making us food girls." I told them as I gave them hugs and said bye to the guys as Max and I walked off the bus into the cool night. Once we reached our bus we went to our bunk changed and climbed in.
"Hey babe?" Max asked.
"Yes baby?" I asked back looking at him
"I know this is really early in our relationship but I love you." He told me. I was shocked for a minute.
"I love you too Maxie more than anything." I said once I had recovered form the initial shock of what he had told me. He gave me a kiss and we had a mild make-out session before he snuggled up to my chest and his breathing quickly evened out. I stayed up for a little while just running my hands through Max's silky hair and listening to his quiet breathing.
"I love you more than I can ever scream." I qouted one of my favorite songs by Black Veil Brides and I quickly fell into a peaceful the slumber with the person who I knew was the love of my life.

-Monte's POV-
After everybody went their seperate ways to sllep for the night I made the short walk back to the hospital and into Craig's room. I saw his thin frail figure lying in the hospital bed with his arms connected to IV's and things to help him get the nutrition that he needed to survive. I grabbed his hand.
"Why did you do this to yourself Craig? Don't you know that I need you? That I love you? That seeing you here is killing me on the inside? Of course not cause your to stubborn to see it." I said to him before falling asleep in the chair I had pulled up to his bedside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter XD