True Love from an Inspiration

Chapter 1

Oh my god. Today is the day I get to see my inspiration, Motionless in White. I didn't think of anything else today during class but the concert. They have helped me through so much the past year. That's when my dad becoming a drunken person all the time and decided to mentally and physically abuse me, which cause me to cut. If it wasn't for Chris, I would be dead right now......he still does all those things and I still cut from it, but Chris helped me through music.

I got home and hopped in the shower, did my makeup and got dressed. By the time I was done it was 7:30, the concert didn't start till 9. My best friend Onyx, bought me my ticket and wanted me to go with him, of course I said YES!! He was madly in love with me but we decided to stay close friends because things would get weird between us.
To let time go by, I went on facebook, instagram and texted Onyx. I checked the time and it was 8. I was excited. I heard a honk out my window and it was Onyx. I grabbed the things I needed and ran downstairs. Luckily, my dad wasn't home.

I saw Onyx dressed up as Chris like in the 'America' music video, except his hair was in his face perfectly. He opened the door for me and I got in.
We drove down the highway to The House Of Blues in Houston, TX. Onyx drove quickly. For one, there was no traffic, and two he was really happy and excited.

"Lyrica, thank you so much for coming with me, you are the greatest friend ever to me, even though you are the only actual friend I have." Onyx smiled as he told me that, but as he did I had gotten a text from my dad. Great.

*LYRICA, WHEN YOU GET YOUR ASS HOME, YOUR IN DEEP ASS TROUBLE. UNDERSTAND ME?!?!*

I didn't reply back, and tears were already welling up in my eyes but they were held back.

"What's wrong?" Onyx asked me as we pulled in the parkiing lot.

"My fucking dad is going to beat me when I get home tonight, I didn't do anything wrong, but still he want to beat me like he always does. I can't take it anymore Onyx..."

"I promise nothing bad will happen to you, ok?" He told me while grabbing my wrist and kissing my scars on there.

"OK"

We got out and there was a long line. I didn't know this many people in Houston liked MIW. I felt a sign of relief and knew this was going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fan fiction ever *_*
So read maybe? No hate!!