Status: Completed

All I Wanted Was You

Can't Stand Losing You

2020
Zooey found herself sitting alone in her enormous walk in closet, crying. She had unfortunately found an old show box of photographs and little keep sakes hidden in Tony's things. Her orignal plan was to pack up all his things and send them down to San Diego, but after only a few minutes of folding some clothes, she found the box.

She just sat there and stared at a picture. It was one she had never seen before. Adam had taken it on their wedding day after the ceremony. Zooey was looking away and Tony was staring right at her. It was as if she were the only one in the room. All he saw was her. You could see the love he held for her just by the look in his eyes as he held her tightly in his arms. Zooey remembered that day perfectly like it were yesterday. Sometimes she wishes it was. She wished she could start all over again. Maybe things would end differently for them two of them. Maybe they would have had their happily ever after and stay together forever. There was no telling because it was impossible. There was no starting over for her and Tony.

"Zooey? What are you doing?" Nadia asked walking in to her closet. She had never been in here before and she just looked in awe. Clothes upon clothes upon shoes and bags filled the entire room. All with a extremely expensive designer label. It was every girls dream closet. "Wow...this room." Was all she would could say, until she saw the look of depair on Zooey's normally flawless face. "What's wrong, hun?"

"I was just packing up Tony's thing...." Nadia took a look around to see the progress she made and saw none. Zooey hadn't packed a single thing. The boxes all laid flat on the floor, not even made yet. "How long have you been packing?" She asked.

"I don't know....a few hours maybe." Zooey had been sitting there for over two hours to be exact. She thought packing Tony's belongings would be easier than this and didn't even realize she didn't do a damn thing since she started.

Nadia sat down on the soft carpet beside her seeing her fragile state. She didn't want to leave her alone. "What are you looking at?"

"Uhh...Tony kept a bunch of things over the years."

"What kind of things?" Zooey didn't responed, only pushed the box towards in her direction so she could see for herself. "Wow..." Nadia flipped through the pictures and papers. It was full of things all having to do with Zooey. A withered old rose from their wedding, sonograms from Skylar, photos he personally had taken of Zooey, handwritten notes she had wrote him when he would leave for tour, there was everything.

"It's still so hard to believe it's over. I sometimes just imagine him coming home and me running into his arms, as if he had been on tour this entire time. I miss the sound of his laughter echoing the halls and waking up to his smile every morning. My heart just aches when I realize I will never have him again. It hurts so fucking bad. I can't stand it." Zooey started to cry again. Nadia placed the items back into the box and closed it to keep out of her sight.

"Why don't you just talk to Tony about this? Tell him how you really feel. He needs to hear that not me."

"It's not that simple anymore."

"Why not?"

"Like almost two months ago or something when Tony came over to drop off skye, Harry was here."

"Oooh, that doesn't sound good."

"It wasn't. Harry came downstairs like almost naked and Tony was standing right at the bottom just full of anger as he watched him. Plus a couple days later we told Skylar that we're no longer together and I know she kind of hates me because of it. She's such a daddy's girl. Tony and I haven't seen eachother since then and don't speak."

"You've been seeing Harry and the two of you slept together. So what? Tony slept with someone else. Talk about double standard. He has to forgive you for that. And I'm sure Skylar just doesn't fully understand what's going on. She is only six. She probably just see's her dad unhappy and clings to him instead of you. It's perfectly normal. She does not hate you."

"Harry and I haven't had sex."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah...he's been pushing it but I just keep backing down. I just can't. I don't know why. Something about having sex with him just seems so unappealing that anytime we even get remotely close to doing anything, I turn him down."

"Wow." Nadia was completely blown away. Jaime managed to talk her down from putting Tony and Zooey back together after she first brought it up a few days later, but now, she had no choice. She had to do something about this. "I am begging you right now, please, please, please go talk to him right this second. They are all on their way to LAX right now to leave for Europe."

"I can't go to LAX. There will be photographers there and it will just cause a scene."

"I will hide you and you won't even have to go inside. I'm suppose to be heading over there now anyways to say goodbye but I came over here first to check on you and I am so glad I did. This is what you and Tony need. You need to go there now. I will call Jaime and have him stall Tony in the parking lot. That way there will be no photographers around. Just you and Tony...well after we leave of course."

"I don't know, Nadia."

"What do you have to lose?"

"What's left of my heart"

"This can only go two ways and I know which one way it will go. Tony wants you back to badly. He's just a little sissy and doesn't have the balls to come after you. Get up, we're going." Zooey wiped her face and stood up with the help of Nadia. "Change your clothes into something that will hide you a bit and I'll go tell Isabelle that we're leaving."

"Okay." She mumbled and did as she was told. Nadia texted Jaime and told him to distract Tony and keep him in the parking garage as long as possible after everyone unloaded and went inside. Jaime told her that it really wasn't a good idea, but she refused to take no for an answer. So, he went along with her plan, even though he knew it would just hurt Zooey even more.

"Ready?" Nadia asked. Zooey bent down to Tony's box and picked out the wedding photo that she had been staring at earlier and stuffed it in her hoodie pocket.

"Yepp." They both got into Nadia's car and drove off to the airport. They couldn't take one of Zooey's because then the paparazzi would know it was her and be on the attack with their cameras. Zooey felt sick the entire ride there. She had no clue what to even say to Tony. Everything she did think of wasn't even remotely good enough. Nothing just felt right. So she decided to just go with the flow and just started out simple by telling Tony that she loved him and wasn't ready to just let him go. It was near perfect.

Nadia parked one about ten spaces before them. Everyone had gone inside and it was just Tony and Jaime standing outside by the van. Tony clearly looked annoyed at Jaime because he kept holding him back from leaving but as soon as he heard the clicking of heels on the concrete, his heart stopped. He knew that sound. Sure, lots of women wore heels, especially in LA, but he knew the exact sound of the way Zooey walked. She was the only woman who could wear heels with everything and looked absolutely perfect.

Once they were all standing face to face, Jaime took Nadia's hand and began to slip away. "We'll leave you two alone to talk." They waited until the two of them were completely out of sight and on the elevator before Tony spoke. He wanted to be so anger at her and just scream, but the look of pain and the obvious sign that she had just been crying stopped him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uh, Nadia came over and said you guys were getting ready to leave and I just...I couldn't let you go...without telling you something...." She took a deep breath then glanced around to make sure no one else was present. Thankfully, they were still alone. "I know that you must hate me but it's just because you don't....understand. Harry and I...it's nothing. It doesn't mean anything. I can't let you just leave for tour without telling you that I lo..." Zooey didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Tony, baby!" A seriously annoying, whiny, little voice came from a few feet down. Zooey looked over to where it came from and her eyes grew wide once she realized what was going on. Tony had a new girlfriend. "What's ya guys doing out here, baby?" She asked, coming closer and then wrapping her disgusting arms around Tony. Zooey looked her over and felt nothing but hatred. She picked out everything gross about her in her mind. Starting from her bottle blonde hair with the rooting coming out, to the cheap knock off heels on her ugly, stumpy feet.

"We were just talking about our daughter, privately. Do you mind?"

"Oh." The fake girl scrunched her nose in disgust. "You must be Zooey." It took everything in Zooey's power to not laugh in her face or punch her. Of course this bitch knew who she was. Not to sound conceided but EVERYONE knew who Zooey was. This girl especially.

"Jane...just give us a minute and go back to the others, please." Tony said to the girl.

"Fine." She shot Zooey once last that glare that Zooey was sure to return before she went back to the elevator. Like with Jaime and Nadia, they waited until she was completely gone before talking, but this time was not going to be civil.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Zooey yelled at him.

"What the hell did I do?!" Tony yelled right back.

"That girl, seriously? That is who you replaced me with. You really went that low."

"Look at who you replaced me with!"

"I didn't replace you!"

"Oh, so you haven't been fucking that little pop singing fuck every night these past two months?"

"No, I haven't!"

"Don't bullshit me, Zooey."

"I haven't had sex with him because everytime we get close to it, all I can think about is your stupid ass face! But that will surely change now!" She yelled at him. "That's what I was trying to fucking tell you before your little bitch came over and interrupted me. But no, fuck you, Tony! I am so done with your bullshit. I had been feeling so fucking horrible this entire time, but I am done. I am done crying over you and wasting my time wishing we were together again. I can't do this. It's not fair." Tony made a move to touch her but she shoved him away. "Don't you dare lay a finger on me. You lost the right to touch me that night you fucked that whore on tour! I am done with all this bullshit. Now, I am going to move on with my life, with Harry. You are not holding me back anymore, Tony. You want a girl like that?" She pointed in the direction Jane had walked off in. "Go have her because you will never have someone like me again, and don't you dare ever bring that woman around my daughter."

Nadia then appeared beside them with the look of total shock on her face. She didn't know what to do or say. Like Jaime had said, her plan failed. It only made everything worse and Zooey was now left with nothing. Zooey pulled out the wedding photo from her pullover's pocket and ripped it in four pieces in front of Tony's eyes. He didn't know what it was until the pieces fell to the floor and Zooey's wedding dress came into view. He bent down to pick them up and instantly felt his emotions take control of his entire body. Before he could stand up, Zooey was walking in the opposite direction back to Nadia's car.

"I'm sorry, Tone." She said softly before chasing after Zooey and getting into the drivers seat. If Tony hadn't completely lost Zooey before, she was gone forever now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I lied. One more update then I am taking a break for a few days.

Lots of comments would be awesome! (: