Status: Completed

All I Wanted Was You

Fast Forward To 2012

Feburary 2012
"Zooey." Chloe, Zooey's assistant, called out for her in the next room over.

"What?" She replied, not looking up from her computer screen as Chloe entered the room.

"There's a phone call for you. It's that Vic guy again."Zooey rolled her eyes. Constantly she got phone calls and emails from random bands asking for advice, studio time, or help with writing songs.
She ignored 93% of them. Not because she was a bitch or didn't care, but because she already had too much on her plate. Between runway/modeling, designing her own upscale yet low price clothing line for women, acting, producing and writing music as well as movies, she was workaholic. It was the way she liked it but usually wasn't interested in adding anything more.

"Please just tell him I'm not avalible and I'm sorry."

Chloe exited back out of Zooey's office and told Vic the bad news, then returned once she hung up. "I've got our bags at the door, and the car should be here any minute."

"Perfect. Thank you."

Everything ran perfectly as they boarded Zooey's private jet and ventured off to New York City as she had a interview on the Today show and Jimmy Fallon that next day. She was currently promoting her most recent movie, so her mind was in thirty different places. She always

dreaded live interviews. Even though she has been in the show business since she was four years old, it still made her extremely nervous.

Sitting in the her Manhattan home, she finally found a few minutes to breath. Yet, instead of fullt relaxing or taking a nap, Zooey checked her emails. Deleting all the junk and crap she just didn't want to ran, she came across something that caught her eye.

The subject read: "Vic Fuentes - *1 Attachment"

Zooey had received two emails from Vic before this one but they were added to the trash pile without even a glance at what was inside. But never had Vic sent an attachment. Curiousity got the best of her as she clicked the open button to discover what was inside.

There was nothing inside but a clickable attachment file. At first Zooey thought it was some sort of virus, but then she realized this guy wouldn't be giving her all his information and calling her eighty times if he was just trying to scam her. So, she click it.

Music flooded her bedroom, and she jumped at the sound. It was a music video. She only watched two minutes of the video because she had to leave for a dinner reservation with a couple of her clothing reps.

Exiting the video on Youtube, she pulled back up the original email from Vic and clicked reply. It wasn't music she normally wrote for or worked with but she enjoyed it, so she took this risk. "I liked what I heard. Call my assistant tomorrow. She will set up a meeting for when I am back in Los Angeles. Then, we can talk about what exactly you want from me."

It was short, simple, and down to the point. She didn't have time to beat around the bush or make small talk.

On the other side of the country, Vic felt his heart race as his phone vibarted with a new email and he saw exactly who it was from.

"Holy shit!" He stood up, phone in hand as he read Zooey's reply.

"What's up?" Mike asked, not sounding too genuinely interested.

"She replied. Zooey fucking Voronov replied to my email."

"No she didn't. It was probably her bitching assistant, pretending to be her, telling you to fuck off."

"No. It's actually her." Vic handed his phone to his brother, but he still wasn't convinced after reading it.

"Yeah, I'll believe that load of crap when I see her sexy ass in person, right in front of me." Mike said causing Vic to roll his eyes and take his phone back.

"Whatever. I'm gonna call Tony and Jaime and tell them the news. We are doing this meeting as soon as possible, so much sure you're free at all times."

Vic called them up and gave the good news. They responded better than Mike had. It was exciting and could really give their band that extra boost they needed before going on Warped Tour for the summer and releasing their new album.

Zooey returned to California three days later and had invited all four boys from Pierce The Veil over to her Calabasas home, much to Chloe objections. So, Zooey uninvited her.

"I dont get why you're so nervous." Mike complained to his brother as they passed the security gates and guard, pulling into the long driveway.

"I don't think you fully understand whose house this is, or who we are about to meet and hopefully record with."

"Yeah, it's Tony's dream girlfriend. He's only masterbated to her like eight billion times in his life. I bet he has a hard on right now thinking up the two of them dressing up in little Star Wars outfits together and skipping off into the sun set." Mike joked, causing Vic and Jaime to laugh in return. "Maybe you can ask her to play with your little lightsaber, Tony."

"Shut the fuck up guys. I have a girlfriend, damn." Tony responded, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Right, if Zooey asked you to fuck her, you would not be thinking about some damn girlfriend." Mike drove all the way to the main enterance and parked the SUV.

"Alright, let's be serious now." Jaime said. "Tony, please don't creep her out...and the same goes for you Mike."

Mike rolled his eyes, and the four of them all got out of the car. None would admit it to the other or anyone else but they were all a pile of nerves. "Ring the door bell, Vic."

"No, you."

"No, Tony do it."

"No."

"Fine, I'll do it." Jaime spoke up, pressing the button down. A loud gothic-like tune rang threw the house on the other side of the door.

Zooey already knew that had arrived because her guard at the gate informed her. She pressed the camera view on the screen in the kitchen to see them and hear what they said, completely unknown to them.

"Damn, Zooey is so fine. Don't be surprised if I get a boner from seeing her." Mike said.

"Seriously? Not the time." His brother scorned him.

"Don't act like you guys wouldn't take that sweet ass to bed. Tony would probably kill us all to get to her."

Zooey laughed at the monitor. Then went to answer the door, deciding she let them wait long enough. She was greeted with two smiling faces, one set of wide eyes, and one smirk from of course, Mike. "Lovely to meet you all. Come in." She motioned them inside and they followed.

"I'm Vic. It's really great to finally meet you." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake. She took it with a light smile.

"Sorry it took this long."

"Don't worry about it at all." Vic replied before moving to the side to allow everyone else to introduce themselves.

"I'm Jaime. Your home is rad as hell." His smile was contagious as he pulled her into a tight hug and caused Zooey to give a small laugh.

"Thank you."

"Uhh...my name's Tony." He didn't hold out his hand of make and attempt to hug her or do much of anything as he felt his face grow a slight pink as he spoke.

"It's nice to meet you, Tony." His blush deepened as his name gracefully fell from her lips. He moved to the side and left one remaining. "And you must be Mike?" She smirked.

Mike's eyes widened as he took a step towards her. "Yeah. I'm Mike." He held he hand out and Zooey took it with a small.

"Try not to get a boner, hun. That would be awkward for us all."

His eyes nearly shot out of his skull at what she said. "I am so sorry for my stupid brother." Vic said, but Zooey quieted down his apology.

"It's quite alright. I hear it all time and believe it or not, I've heard much worse. I don't care." She smiled, causing Vic to feel better, but still smack him when Zooey turned away. "I have a studio downstairs. If you like, we can go work on a little something and get to know each other better."

"That sounds perfect." Jaime said on behalf of the entire band.

Three hours of joking, drinking, and getting to know eachother went by.

They lounged around the in home studio and messed around with a few songs recorded by other artists.

"Who is your favorite to write with?" Jaime asked, tuning one of her guitars to his liking.

"Damn, that's a good question." Zooey sipped on her bear, deep in thought. "Probably Rihanna or Lady GaGa. It's not really the music I typically listen to but it's really fun. I do really love writing music for everyone."

"Rihanna is hot." Mike said, ajusting a practice pad infront of him.

"Yes, Mike. You think every woman is attractive. We get it." Vic said. It was the seventh time Mike had comment at a girl being hot or sexy. Zooey laughed, then looked at Tony. He still felt uncomfortable and was unable to enjoy his time there like the others have. He couldn't shake away his shyness and he hated it. All he wanted to do was get to know

Zooey and quiz her about everything she has done with her career...and yes, Star Wars. But he held himself back. Vic and Jaime returned back to the sound board as Mike went into the drum set that was set up for recording. Tony sat on the couch alone and Zooey found this as her opportunity to open him up and make him feel welcome.

Thankfully, she had Googled them all the night before so she knew what would interest Tony. "Hey, wanna see something awesome?" She asked him. He looked away from floor and towards her.

"Sure."

She stood up, grabbed his wrist, then led them out of the studio, and up two flights of upstairs. "This room is my favorite in all the house. It holds all my super nerd shit that people make fun of me for. Most of everything in here in actual props from movies." She explained as she opened the double doors.

Tony felt like he had died and gone to heaven. He was instantly drawn to the Star Wars area of the room. "Is this...?" His breath was taken away.

"Yes, yes it is." It was the actual outfit Han Solo wore in Empire Strikes Back on a mannequin in a glass case.

"How do you own all these incredible things?"

"I just know people. George Lucas is actually an acquaintance of mine. I worked with him a few years back, and this was a gift from him."

"Holy shit...." Tony said, staring in awe.

"You can put it on if you want."

"What?" Tony asked, as if he misheard her.

"Put it on." She opened the case and carefully stripped the mannequin and handed the suit to Tony piece by piece for him to put on.

"How do I look?" He asked.

"Quite handsome." Zooey smiled at him, then a thought rang into her mind. "Wait here, I'll be right back." She said running off to her bedrooom and into her huge walk in closet. Inside, she went to the other end in the back where all her costumes were and pulled out of replica she had of one of Princess Leia's dresses. Quickly, she put it on, then ran back over to Tony. "Ready?" She called out from outside the room so he couldn't see her.

"Yes." He responded, then she stepped back into the room. His breath caught in his throat and he was speechless. She was the most people creature he had ever laid eyes on. An onlook would give them a strange look and call them freaks, but this moment meant everything to Tony. It was something he had always dreamed of but never saw possible. Then he remembered, girlfriend, and frowned slightly.

"How do I look?" She asked, joining his side.

"Beautiful, my Princess Leia." He bowed down to her and she giggled softly.

"Oh this is so exciting. I've never had anyone to do this with."

"Me neither." He confessed, suddenly lost in her eyes. It took everything within him to not kiss her right then and there. His dream girl was inches from him and he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

"Wow....this is the lamest thing I have ever seen in my entire life." Mike walked in the room, ruining the moment between the two of them.

"You must be looking into a mirror, Michael." Zooey shot back, as Jaime and Vic walked in after him.

"Great come back, girl." Jaime said, giving her a high five.

"I try."

"Tony's wet dream come true." Mike said.

"Shut up." Tony groaned, hitting Mike hard on the chest.

"You two look far beyond adorable and I have to take a picture." Vic said, pulling the two of them back together for a picture. Zooey wrapped her arms around Tony's middle and he placed a hand on her waist, bringing her closer to him. They switched up a few posses until Vic felt completely satisfied with the pictures.

"This was entirely fun, but we have to get going." Jaime spoke up.

"Awh, really?" Zooey frowned.

"Yeah, we have a long drive and early morning tomorrow."

"Where did you guys drive from?"

"San Diego."

"Seriously? I would have arranged someone to get you. I feel bad now."

"Please, no. Don't feel bad." Vic said. "You've done so much for us and this was a lot of fun."

"Well, next time I'll have a car service set up so you don't have to drive up here yourselves." Tony and Zooey changed back into their normal clothes and they all went back downstairs to the front down door so they could get going. "I'll text you after Chloe gets back because she has my schedule. Then we can really get working on some songs." She said to Vic, hugging him goodbye.

"Sounds good."

Jaime, Mike, and Vic all walked outside to to the SUV but Tony lingered back to say by privatly. "Thanks for everything." He said, and she caught him off guard by pulling him into a hug.

"It's no problem. I'm just happy to have someone to share my love for Star Wars with." She pulled away, and had an idea. "Wait, come with me." She said, grabbing his hand once more. "He'll be right there!" She shouted to the three others before walking off to the other side of the home and entering a library.

"This place is huge."

"I love reading." She confessed, letting go of his hand. "I want to give you something." Pulling a clear case off on of the shelfs, Tony couldn't see what was exactly in it until she turned around and faced him.

He looked down at the item in her hands and his jaw dropped. "This..? You...want to give me...this?" He asked in complete shock.

"Yes." She held the case out for Tony to grab and he hesistated before taking it from her grasp.

"What?"

"It's an actual lightsaber that Mark Hamill used during the filming of Return of the Jedi. I thought you would love it."

"Love it...? Holy shit....this is the greatest thing someone has ever given to me...ever."

"Well, I'm glad." She smiled. Then, Tony took it upon him to hug her this time. "Let's go. I don't wanna keep the others waiting because of me."

"They'll get over it." Tony joked.

"You better come back over soon so we can fully reenact scenes from the movies."

"Duhhhh. Thank you, again." He smiled and pulled her into another hug before leaving.

"It's no problem."

Tony got into the back of the SUV and the other turned to look right at him. "What?"

"What do you mean, what?" They then looked at the small movie prop that was placed on his lap. "She gave you a lightsaber?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah. It's an actual prop used by Luke Skywalker."

"Aaannnnd, Tony just had an orgasim." Mike laughed as he started the vehicle. He glared at the back of Mike's seat, even though he couldn't see. "You are so fucking in love with her, man."

"I am not."

"You are." Vic agreed, turning back around in his passenger seat.

"No." He looked to Jaime for help but he simply shook his head. Tony groaned, throwing his head back onto the head rest. "You guys suck."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you GingerLove-Palace, monioli, and arley. for the feedback! (: