Status: Completed

All I Wanted Was You

I Will Always Love You

December 31st, 2012

"I love you, Zooey."

"Wh...what?" She had felt like her breath was taken from her.

"I fucking love you and I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out and tell you this. I was just trying to push you away because I didn't think it would ever be possible for you to have feelings for someone like me. You are just so damn smart and talented and beautiful, inside and out. I'm such a shitty person and I really proved that by hurting you tonight. I can honestly say that girl in there means nothing to me. I just invited her to the party because I was trying to forget about you, but once I saw your face, I knew I fucked up real bad. I'm sorry. I.." Zooey cut him off.

"I love you too." She smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes, really, stupid. Now you have ten seconds till midnight and you better get your ass over here and kiss me." Counting down from inside the house could be heard. Tony had never felt that nervous about kissing someone before. Until he met Zooey.

He joined her side and wrapped his arms around her waist, as she placed her arms around his neck, pulling his face towards hers. When the clock struck midnight and screaming could be heard from inside, Tony closed the remaining space between the two of them, crashing his lips onto hers. The noise surrounding them faded away. They were now in their own little world as they stood on the back patio of Zooey's house making out.

That night marked the begining of Tony and Zooey's whirlwind romance. From that point on, they became inseprable. Zooey even took a month off of work just to join Tony and the rest of Pierce The Veil on tour with All Time Low. It was something unheard of. A workaholic like her taking time off was maddening. But she was in love. All she saw was Tony. All she thought about was Tony. It was an indescribable feeling between the two of them.

It was early June when Tony popped the question to Zooey and without a second thought, she said yes. Headlines everywhere criticized her for her descision, saying she was thoughtless and making a huge mistake.

They even went as far as to say Tony was only after her money and fame. Zooey didn't give a damn and paid no attention to the drama people were attempting to stir. They didn't know the two of the them. Nor did they understand their relationship and love for each other.

"What do you think about a winter wedding?"

"That depends on the location you're wanting it at." Tony smiled at his fiance. It was a cool summer night in September as they laid out on the beach in San Diego. Zooey had shockingly taken some more time off her mulitple jobs to focus on Tony alone. He was leaving for tour soon and they wouldn't be seeing eachother for awhile. She couldn't come on tour, even after Tony begged, because she was already in contract with a studio to start filming a new movie beginging the last week of September. Tony knew one thing for sure though, the location didn't matter to him. She could want to get married in the Sahara desert or a farm in North Dakota and he would still show up.

"You're right. The weather came be so unpredicable during the winter. I don't want to invite people then have them not show up because of bad weather."

"I don't care about anyone showing up except for you. You're all I need." He said, pulling her body closer to his, and kissing her temple softly.

"Of course I will show up." She smacked his chest lightly and laughed at his comment.

"Okay, then either way our wedding will be perfect. Bad weather or not."

"You're right, baby." She sighed not realizing how stress weddings were until she started planning her own. She could just hire a wedding planner. Money was obviously not a problem for anything when it came to Zooey. She just didn't trust them. She didn't want to start planning something with some stranger only for it to end up on the front cover of US Weekly the next day.

"You know, you look damn sexy in my pullover." He then kissed her cheek then jaw and eventually she turned her head so he could capture her lips. Then, he began to slip his hand under the front of the Key Street hoodie.

"Tony!" She screamed, removing his hand from her body. "Your hands are freezing!" All Tony could do was laugh.

"I'm sorry, love." But that didn't stop him as he made another attempt to get under her clothes.

"Tony." Her voice was stern. She knew what he was up to. He shut her up with a kiss and maneuvered his and her body around so that he was now laying ontop of her in the sand. Then he worked his way between her legs and skillfully wrapped them around his waist. "I'm not having sex here."

"Awhhhhh." He pulled away from her lips and pouted.

"I don't want sand all in places it shouldn't be. That's nasty, babe."

"Yeah, but you could always get ontop and then problem solved."

"No." She smirked, and Tony mirrored her expression but for a different reason. Zooey suddenly became scared because she knew that face. Nothing good for her ever came out of that look. "Don't you dare." She warned.

"What? What's wrong?" The smirk remained.

"Tony."

"Zooey."

"I swear to God if yo..." Tony didn't give her a chance to finish her sentence. He stood up quickly and before she could ran away or escape, he lifted her in his arms and threw her over his shoulder. "Tony!" She shouted. Thankfully the beach was private, so there were no onlookers there to gossip or take pictures of them. "We will not be getting married if you take another step closer to that water."

"Yes we will be." He wasn't scared of her empty threats.

"No! No we won't!" She rised her voice to make it sound more serious.

"Because you will be dead! I will drown you!"

"Suuuure." The water was up past his knees at that point and just kept going deeper. Then, without warning, he dropped her into the ocean.

Once she resurfaced, she screamed from the shock of the cold water. "You are so dead."

"Shit." He whispered before attempting to flee the area, but Zooey was too fast. She wrapped her arms around his middle from behind and pulled him down so his entire body was submerged in the water. "Damn, that is really cold!" He yelled. "I'm so going to pay you back."

Zooey took off in the opposite direction and Tony eventually caught her. They splashed around and play fought, then gave in to one another. Their fight became passionate kissing. "I love you." Zooey said softly. "Even though you're an asshole and I will never forgive you for ruining my clothes." She smiled.

Tony just watched his fiance in awe. He loved this woman that he held in his arms more than anything in the world. He was caught in a trance with her smile and laughter. Nothing could take her from him. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, starting now. "Will you marry me?"

Her eyebrows knitted together in confussion. "Tone, you already asked me that months ago."

"I know but let's get married."

"Okay....? Are you alright?" She laughed.

"Let's go to Vegas. Right now. Let's pack our bags and just leave."

"Vegas? Why would we...ohhh, I see." Zooey finally caught on to what he was getting at. "Babe, as much as I love you...which is a lot. We can't just run off and get married."

"Why not?" He pouted. Zooey kissed him quickly before responding.

"Jaime would be devistated if he did not get an invite." She joked. "And plus I want all the people we love to be there when we get married. As crazy and exciting and tempting as Vegas sounds, it just wouldn't be right."

"Yeah, you're right." He sighed.

"Plus, my dad would straight up murder you." She half joked because it was half true. Tony's eyes grew wide at her comment. They slowly walked hand in hand out of the Pacific and back to the shore to return to their currently rented out beach house.

"Hun, I haven't even met the guy yet and I'm already scared to so please do not add on to it."

It was true. Tony hadn't met Zooey's father yet. Her father, Vincent, obviously knew of Tony's exsistance and the fact that his daughter was in a relationship and now getting married, thanks to social media and paparrazi. Zooey tried holding off the meeting as long as possible though. She knew he would just shut Tony down right away and attempt to make him feel horrible about himself. "Sorry, babe." Tony stopped walking and tugged her to a stop as well.

"What's wrong?" She asked as he stared at her.

"How did I get so lucky with you?"

"It was fate. We were made for eachother."

"I love you." He smiled before kissing her.

"And I love you."

He smacked her ass immediately changing the sweet, innocent moment they just shared. "Let's get you out of these wet clothes." Zooey screamed as Tony threw her back over his shoulder. This time he wasn't heading for the ocean. He was walking straight to the bedroom.

-

December 31st, 2013
"If makes you feel any better, Tony is in the other room about to pull out his hair." Zooey laughed at what Jaime said. "He thinks you're going to change your mind at the last minute and not want to marry him."

"What?" Zooey's voice was full of hurt and shock. She couldn't believe Tony was just three doors down from her, thinking those things.

"Oops, I wasn't suppose to tell you that." Jaime excused himself from her dressing room after realizing he fucked up and didn't want anything else to slip that would freak Zooey out.

"Holy shit." She mumbled.

"If you're now thinking that he is going to bail on you, stop." Natalie, Zooey's best friend since they were both kids, said.

"What if he's thinking those things because he's having doubts now? What if he doesn't want to marry me?" She paniced.

"Trust me, that man wants to marry you. He's not going anywhere."

Zooey's frown still rested on her face as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair and make up was done to perfection. All that was left was the dress. For now, she wore a robe for she feared something would happen to the dress if she was just casually wearing it around. "Can I just be alone for a little bit?" She said out loud.

"Yeah, sure hun." Her manager, who was also her really good friend, Tori replied. The room consisted of her, Natalie, Mike's girlfriend, her manager, and her publicist, Samantha.

She breathed deeply in and out as soon as they left. What if Tony changed his mind? She didn't care about how embarrassing it would be or what others would think abot it. She just cared about how heart broken she would be if Tony left her. Her life would never truely feel fulfilling again.

There was only one thing she could do in a matter like this.

Tony sat in his dressing room with Vic in total silence. Vic knew how Tony was feeling and wasn't sure what to say about it. The only thing that will make him feel at ease is watching Zooey walk towards him do the aile and hearing beatiful voice say I do.

"I wonder what her dress looks like. I bet it's so pretty. The flowers she picked out were super pretty. So, her dress has to be pretty." Vic said outloud to himself, not thinking about Tony listening. "Wow, I just sounded like a total girl."

Tony managed to laugh and it was the first time a smile graced his face all day. "Don't worry. I'll be sure to tell everyone about what you just said." He joked and Vic glared at him.

A knock came at the door and was opened with either of them giving a response. "Oh shit...uhh, I'm just gonna...uh..go check on the flowers....or something....okay, bye." Vic rushed past Zooey and shut the door behind him.

"What are you doing in here?" Tony asked, standing up from the chair he sat in.

"I needed to see you."

"Oh? Um..." This was it, he thought. She was calling everything off.

"Jaime told me you thought I was going to change my mind."

"He wasn't suppo.."

"Suppose to tell me. Yeah, he told me that too." A faint smile appeared on her lips but quickly disappeared. "Why would you think that?"

"Isn't it bad luck to see you before the wedding?"

"You don't even think the wedding is happening. Why does that matter? Plus, I don't believe in that stupid crap."

"I was just worried, I guess."

"But why? I love you, Tony. I would never just walk away from you."

"It's just hard to believe this is really happening."

"Even with me standing right infront of you."

"Yeah."

"In about thirty minutes, I'm going to be your wife, and you're going to be my husband. It's happening. I'm not going back on this. This.." She pointed between the two of them. "is happening." She finished.

He smiled and laughed nervously, feeling extremely stupid now for thinking something like that. "Can I kiss you? Or is that against the rules too?"

Zooey dramatically threw her arms in the air and let out a deep sigh. "Gosh Tony, you ask too much of me already and we aren't even married! A kiss? Really? I just got my make up done! That's just too much to deal with right now, babe. Get real."

Tony then laughed like he normally would. He finally felt that happiness he was suppose to feel on his wedding day. All it took was his beautiful bride. Zooey walked over to him and pressed her lips against his.

"Now, I must go slip into my dress." She said, pulling away from him. "I will see you in about three minutes and then I shall become Mrs Perry."

He stole another kiss then she returned to her room.

During Tony's vows, he messed up twice, slurring his words and mixing them up. It only caused Zooey to laugh which made their wedding even more real and relaxed as it should be. Zooey adored that weird nervousness about him and loved that he messed up. As strange as that sounds. They shared a sweet and simple kiss that still managed to be full of passion. Their friends and family cheered but they hardly heard as they lost themselves in eachother.

"Wow, you are my husband now." Zooey whispered when Tony pulled away.

"You are my wife now, wife." Her face began to hurt with how much she had been smiling in just those past twenty or something minutes.

After the ceremony, everything hung around the church for an hour taking pictures and acting up, like normal. The reception after was no different. They all were an immature bunch. Even the adults you didn't expect it from joined in on the fun. It was a day full of happiness and love. Everyone was out of their comfort zone, just having a great time.

One person that opted out of coming wasn't having a good time. Zooey's father, Vincent, made the choice not to show. He claimed to of had a meeting that was more important to attend. But unknown to him, he wasn't missed or even thought of. No one noticed his absence and if he were to have come, it would have just made everything tense. His "meeting" was a blessing. Plus, Tony still hadn't even met the guy.

It was two in the morning before everything had finally started to die down. Tony and Zooey however had slipped away hours ago. They now laid in bed in the hotel suite, completely naked, having made love for the first time since becoming husband and wife. Then doing it again three more times after that.

"I can't believe we are married." Zooey spoke. Her head rested on top of Tony's chest, listening to his heartbeat, as Tony light rubbed her back.

"It's crazy."

"Will you love me forever?" She asked.

"Till the day I die and even after that."

"What if I get severly obese?"

"Forever."

"What if I decide to grow a mustache?"

"Forever."

"What if I shave my head and still grow a mustache?"

"Forever."

"Hmm.....what if I wake up one day and decide I really fucking hate Star Wars?"

"DIVORCE!" Tony screamed at the top of his lungs. They began to laugh hysterically, but eventually grew tired of talking and started to fall asleep. "I love you." Tony whispered after Zooey closed her eyes.

"I love you too."

"Goodnight, wife." He smiled.

"Goodnight, bitch."

"Hey!"

"I meant husband. Oops."

"Mhmmm."

It went quiet for a few minutes before Zooey whispered once last thing, "Bitch."

Tony just laughed at her and they then peacefully fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED! I love getting feedback. :)