Status: Completed

All I Wanted Was You

This Is Paradise

August 23rd 2013
Tony and Zooey decided to take a much later honeymoon. Their schedules were just packed and didn't want to cram it into just a few days. It also allowed things to calm down with the media. They went on a full frenzy for months after they tied the knot. No one could believe Zooey was offically off the market.

"I'm really glad we are getting away for awhile." Tony said, as they sat on Zooey's private plane. Which in a way, was now also Tony's. So, their private plane with the destination being Hawaii. A fellow friend of Zooey owned a very private part of one of the islands and loaned it to the for two weeks. Its the least they could do since they got their big break in acting because of Zooey.

"I know. Me too." She kissed him softly, then he turned to look at the water out the window beside him. "Tony..."

He looked back at her. "Yeah."

"I'm really sorry." She pouted slightly.

"Babe, it's fine."

"No, it's not. I'm sorry that I don't have a normal life. Since I met you, I've been wishing that I did."

"My life isn't all that normal either. I understand."

"You don't have cameras and people watching your every move 24/7. I've read some of the things people say about you too and it really hurts me. I can't imagine how it makes you feel."

"I don't feel anything because those people don't mean shit you me. You are all I care about. As long as I have you, those people are nothing. They can say all the crap they want and follow us till the end of the world. We have each other now. That's all the matters."

"You always know the perfect thing to say." She sighed and leaning onto his arm.

"I know. I'm awesome."

"Tone." She sat up, shooting him a playful glare and slappy him lightly on the chest.

Their first week in paradise was flawless. They had spent it so wrapped up in eachother that they had forgotten about the outside world. It was nice not seeing or talking to anyone but eachother for those seven days. Until they began to run out of food and knew they had to make a trip to the local market about fifteen miles from them.

"I thought we said no cell phones." Tony said, walking into the kitchen where Zooey was sitting on the counter.

"I just had to check in with Chloe so she didn't die or anything. Sometimes she panics with the pressure." She lied. It was the first time she had ever lied to him.

"I'm sure she's fine." Zooey quickly deleted all her texts just in time for Tony to snatch the phone from her grasp and turn it back off.

"There, no let's get to the store. I'm starving."

She jumped off the counter and followed Tony out to the car they had rented. Their trip to the market took longer than Tony anticipated. Zooey kept wondering off and he had to keep finding her. They finished their shopping and made their way back home.

"Where did you keep running off to?" He asked on the drive back.

"I was just looking around. I've never really realized how different it is here compared to back home. I mean, this is still the United States but at the same time, it's not. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, babe. I know what you mean." He laughed at his wife.

Later that night after dinner, Tony went outside to set up the firepit so they could lay out on the chilly night. Zooey excused herself to the bathroom, taking her purse with her. She pulled the test out and stared at it nervously. Although she didn't want to take it because she feared the results, she knew she didn't have long before Tony came in to check up on her. He was always worrying about her safety and well being. Thinking about that made her feel worse about how she was talking to on the phone earlier today.

It was actually Vic, not Chloe, believe it or not. She didn't text a close friend of her own, or her assitant, or manager, or even a family member. She only needed his advice and input on the situation she might be in. Only he was know about how Tony would feel about this. That's all that mattered to her. Once Vic told Zooey that Tony would be estatic to become a father, that gave her the extra push she needed to sneak away from him and buy a test just to see if her suspicions were true.

Peeing on the stick, it took five minutes to receive the results. She didn't want to keep Tony waiting outside for that long though. So, she hid it under the bathroom sink, washed her hands, then joined him outside on the hammock that was set up by the pit.

You could instantly feel that heat coming off it as soon as you stepped outside and it felt great. Tony smiled and made room for her.

"It's so beautiful out here." Zooey said.

"It's incredible. I wish we could just stay here forever. Just the two of us."

"Just the two of us?" She questioned. 'What if Vic was wrong?', was all she could think about.

"Yepp. Me, you and this marvelous ocean."

Zooey fell silent after that and did everything possible to not read too much into what he had just said. He couldn't have actually meant that. She knew what she was thinking was completely rediculous but she couldn't help it. Her stomach felt a mess at the thought of being pregnant. Tony could freak out and think it's too soon and changed his mind about wanting to be with her. He could abandon them both. They had never discussed having kids. Normally, people would before they even got married, but the two of them just never did. Zooey regreted that now.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get some wine." Tony said, moving over her body.

"Okay." She whispered, then turned to stare at the fire in worry. What the hell was she suppose to say to him when he offered her a glass. "It had to of been five minutes already." She said outloud to herself. Sitting up slowly, she turned to take a glance inside. It was hard to see clearly but she could tell the light in the kitchen was on but didn't she Tony's figure moving around. Curiousity got the best of her and she was about to get up and go inside but before she could, Tony came back. "Where's the wine?"

He came back empty handed. "Oh...uhh, I couldn't find the bottle opener." And that was the first time he had ever lied to her.

"I know where it is. I'll go get it for you."

"No!" He shouted without meaning to. "I mean, it's fine, hun. You don't have to move. I don't really need any wine."

"Okay." She knitted her eyebrows together at his weird actions, then laid back down, with him joining her.

"You know what we never discussed before...." Tony said.

"Hmmm?"

"Children."

Zooey felt her heart race in her chest. "Yeah...your right." It was so obvious how nervous and uncomfortable she had become. The more she fought against it, the worse it got. She knew Tony could read her like a book.

"Do you want kids?" He asked.

"Yeah...someday...maybe. I haven't really given it much thought before." She smiled slightly, thinking about that test back in the bathroom. She may not have thought about it before but it was all that was on her mind now.

"It would be so awesome to have a little mini us running around our house. I think we would be the coolest parents. Especially me. You can be the mean one who tells them what to do and I'll be the badass dad who spoils the crap out of them."

"That's not fair!" She shouted, with a small laugh.

"Totally fair. You know I would just cave into their every want. Especially if we have a girl and she looks just like you. You know I can't even tell you no. You're a bitch and tell me no all the time, so you have to be the mean parent."

"Ugh, I definitely don't want kids now." She joked.

"Really?" He smirked.

"Yes, really. You've ruined it."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"You are a kid yourself. You can't want any, Tony. You are already too much to deal with."

"I am not."

"Really?" She laughed, looking at him. He just pouted and kissed her with a smile.

"Well, you have to want to have babies with me."

"And why is that?" She sighed, rolling her eyes, thinking she was going to get some lame reason from him. Like he was too awesome to not want to have kids with or it was his gift to the world. Something stupid, but she was floored with his real response.

"Because we're already having one."

Zooey felt her stomach and chest tighten. Her nerves and mind went to a whole new level. She slowly looked at Tony to see if she had even heard him correctly. Judging by the smile plastured on his face, she didn't hear him wrong. "....what?" She felt tears well in her eyes, with a nervous smile forming on her face. She tried to fight her emotions but that failed when she watched Tony reach into the back pocket of his pants and pull out her test.

"You really suck a hiding things, babe. Hopefully our kids are smarter than you when it comes to that."

"Oh my God.....is...is it?"

"It's positive." He smiled.

"Holy shit...." Zooey felt her body temputure increase and she became over heated. She got up off the hammock and started taking off her shirt. Tony just laid there and laughed at her reaction. "I'm pregnant....holy shit, what.....?"

He took this as his cue to get up and comfort her. Even though it was a pretty funny sight to watch. He didn't want his beautiful wife to freak out anymore. He knews she was mostly worried about his own reaction so he needed to put her mind at ease. "You're going to be a mom, and I'm going to be a dad. That's amazing, babe." He said, embracing her tightly.

"Really?" She said, pulling back a little from him so she could look into his eyes to find some sort of lie in them.

"Really."

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I get mad?"

"I don't know....we never talked about this."

"Things happen. I can't even began to explain how fucking happy I am right now." He said.

"You're happy?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm beyond happy. Aren't you?"

"Yes." She smiled, wiping her eyes. "I'm happy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Steffi3991, ClowieDiamond and .arley for the comments! I really apperciate it. :)

Quick update because I was bust with class today and had tons of work to do but I wanted to get a chapter out here. I'll try to update again tomorrow and it will be much longer! Thanks for reading.