‹ Prequel: The Devil's Angel
Status: Hope you guys enjoy. Feedback will be appreciated. :)

Forever; The Devil's Angel

Planning

The door closed swiftly as Katherine danced her way into the living room. Dropping on the couch beside Maya, she sighed contently. One look at her gracious smile and Maya knew. "Uh oh. What did you do?" she asked with a smile of her own, knowing well, with Katherine it had to be intriguing.

"Ask me, instead," Katherine said with a coy smile, "What I didn't do?" she dropped her voice to a husky murmur and waggled her eyebrows at Maya.

Maya laughed as she swatted Katherine's arm, "Get it out, bitch," she said. Katherine sighed as she turned to face her up front, "I've created a havoc on Earth," she smiled.

"Wasn't it a havoc before too?" Maya asked, disbelief in her voice.

Katherine shook her index finger as she smirked at Maya, "Nothing compared to this. You see, Klaus is going to be off the track for a while."
Maya straightened up, "Oh," she paused. "What? Finally," she almost squealed, "What did you do?"

"More like find, actually. I found that witch who's, let's just say, not very happy with our immortal, original hybrid and I just gave him heads up for it," Katherine smiled.

"What? Why?" Maya asked, knitting her eyebrows, "Why would you save him instead of letting that witch eat him alive?"

Katherine sighed again but this time, it was more with a note of annoyance and exasperation, "Because, he wouldn’t lose. He's Klaus and the witch would've gone out. Put it like this, now, Klaus. Owes. Me," she flashed her eyebrow and settled against the couch.

"I doubt he owes anyone," Maya commented and earned a glare from Katherine. "Well, he does 'owe' me," Katherine stated, stressing the word owe.

"Let's just hope so," Maya said as she looked at Katherine, "For both our sakes," she smiled and Katherine returned it. Maya saw the twinkle in her eyes and chuckled again. "Ok. Spit it out. What else?"

Katherine smiled. Just one look and Maya understood her perfectly. "Well, I was thinking," she started "Now that for the time being, we don't have to worry about Klaus. I was thinking of visiting some old friends," she said, looking over at Maya.

"Don't tell me you're taking me to finally meet your favorite boys?" Maya asked, her eyes reflecting the same excitement as her voice, "And that doppelganger of yours."

Katherine stood up and twirled once, "Yep, honeybunch. We're going to Mystic Falls," she announced.

*********************************

Mia was walking clueless around, smiling at everyone around her. She was a celebrity here and everybody wanted to meet her and she didn't like all the attention, it made her want to find a hole and bury herself there. She was swirling her glass of fine wine when he approached her and she felt herself relax for the first time since she entered the whole angel meeting thing.

"You doing ok?" he asked and Mia eyed the girl that passed by her, her eyes wide as if she was seeing some alien out of the world though she was an alien between them. She wasn't a true angel and she had loved a human...well, a vampire which was now a human and her mind was back to where it belonged, to where it was stuck, never moving forward.

Cam snapped her fingers in front of her, "Hey, back here," he smiled. "Where did you go?" He shook his head, his face hiding all the frown she heard in his voice. Mia blinked twice as she tried to focus on him and sighed, "Where can I go?" She raised her brows, her lip twitching, "I'm stuck here."

Cam smile grew bigger, "Not for a while," he said in a teasing voice and Mia straightened. "What do you mean?" she cocked her head, her heart fluttering inside her.

"Got a job for you," he teased again and Mia held his arm. "What Cam?" She asked impatiently. With every second that he stalled his answer, Mia could feel her heart increasing its pace.

"You've got a visit...to Earth," he flashed his eyebrow. Mia's eyes widen and she gasped, "Really?" she asked, needing him to confirm it and when he nodded, Mia couldn't stop herself as she flung herself to him, shocking her surroundings as they all gasped in unison but she didn't care, couldn't care. Though she knew, she couldn't do much but just the thought of returning had her giddy with happiness, her face was basking in glow of glee.

"Whoa. Calm down. Alien alert," he chuckled, referring to her utterly unusual behavior especially with all the other angels around them. Mia released him, her mouth hurting from her smile but she could care less.

"When can I go?" she asked. Her eyes had a shine to them now that Cam hadn't seen since the moment she heard that Damon could be granted life again. It was so good to see life returning to her eyes. "Now," he replied, shocking her further.

"Now?" she asked incredulous, "Like, right now?"

Cam chuckled again, "Yes, now," he smiled, "I'll come with you. Your time will be limited though. You just have to survey the place."

Mia nodded. Less was better than nothing at all. No matter how small the amount, she will make sure she had enough time for Mystic Falls. She wasn't asking for much, she just had to see him. That was all. Nothing major. That was not wrong. Was it? She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. Yes, it was all fine.

Her heart danced in her chest and she could feel every fiber in her body taut and electric and she reveled in the feeling that Damon was able to evoke in her. Only his name, his thought, his presence. Only him.

"Mia?" Cam called her for the third time but she was lost in some fantasy land of hers and he decided to shake her shoulders.

"What?" she asked exasperated pulling out from her Damon trance. It was like she was in some kind of withdrawal and she had just heard that her drug was still available and she was craving for it.

"I said, it's about Vincent," Cam repeated.

"Vincent?" Mia raised her eye brows, thinking about the name.

"Yes, Vincent. Remember? Klaus' father?" Cam asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Understanding dawned on her as she slowly nodded, "Wasn't he dead?" she shifted on her feet, "Like, didn't he take the cure that Katherine gave him?" Mia asked, recalling Klaus' words.

"Yes, well. It seems Klaus' rejected his army and Katherine must've denied him his cure and he's pissed," he remarked.

"He's pissed," Mia repeated, her eyes unfocussed, "As in at..." she raised her eyes to meet Cam's awaiting ones, "Klaus," she said, "pissed at Klaus." She looked at the girl that gasped at her use of pissed and Mia rolled her eyes, "Mad at Klaus," she corrected herself, shifting uncomfortably.

Cam chuckled and shook his head as he nodded towards the girl, "What? Nothing better to do?" he asked in a soft and gentle tone but it clearly showed that her company was bothering him. The girl glared at Cam but lowered her eyes when she looked at Mia and with a single nod in her direction, she left without a word.

"Ok," Mia said, her eyebrows knitting together for a second before she resumed her happy face, "It's ok. We'll see to it," she paused. She didn't how to ask Cam but it was important. Important to her.

"No time for Mystic Falls," he replied to her unasked question. He could see it written all over her face and it was floating in her eyes. Mia gave him a nod but he knew she was disappointed, "I can't say the same for Florence," he smiled.

Mia snapped her eyes to his, "Florence? Italy?" she cocked her head, her fingers playing with each other in front of her.

"Yes. He's with Aaron," he said. "I promised you, Mia," he reminded her. "You will see him again. I'll make sure of it."

She smiled as she took a step forward, "Thank you," she said against his chest, hugging him. Cam returned the hug whole heartedly, a smile on his face. She had done so much for them, though the main reason was Damon, her choice was what effected all of them and she took that into account and he wanted her to be happy more than anything.

"No, Mia," he pulled back to look at her, "Thank you," he said stressing the words, his lips curling into a smile that as grateful as well as sad but there was almost no sad for Mia right now. She will see him again soon and that was the best she could get and she would take all she could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think?
Subscribe/Comment/Recommend.
Love you all. <3