Status: Hope you guys like it :)

Smile for Me

Smile For Me

Just Imagine...

You're in Wally World buying some socks because yours have gone to the Holy Lands. All of a sudden, as you turn the corner, a peculiarly familiar skunk-haired man grabs the socks out of your cart and runs away.

"Hey!" You shout.

He turns around, still running, and grins. He lets out a pervish laugh and you start chasing him, leaving your cart behind.

You follow him over to the milk aisle where you see him stick your socks in the freezer.

You fall over laughing. "What are you doing?" You giggle.

He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

You and Jack are seventeen and life is sweet. You've been dating for six months now, and today is your anniversary. This is how it's been just about the whole time.

"So. Did you get me anything?" He asks as he sets you down.

"Yes." You grab a box of cologne out of your purse and hand it to him.

"What, I don't smell good enough for you?" He jokes.

You smile. "Of course you do, but you need to keep smelling good," you say. "So, what about me?"

"In my car," he grins mischievously.

You raise an eyebrow in speculation as you follow him out to his car. You both hop in as he turns it on so he can turn on the heat.

He reaches into the backseat and grabs your gift, but not before telling to close your eyes. You do as you're told and he sets it in your lap.

"You can open your eyes now."

You open them to find a single rose and an envelope in your lap. You look at him and smile before opening the card.

Inside is a sappy love only Jack would be capable of finding. But inside of that are two tickets to a concert of your favorite band.

"I already asked your parents and they said it's cool if we go," he said. "Happy Anniversary, babe."

"Aaah! Thank you, Jack!" You say before giving him a sweet kiss. "Happy Anniversary to you, too. I couldn't have asked for anything better," you smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this one's short, but I just kind of came up with it in class one day and went with it. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Let me know what you think? Thanks to BeautifulDarkness for suggesting the Wally World idea :D