Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Numbers.

There's A Lot On Your Mind.

*Oli's P.O.V*

"I'm really fine, Josh. It's just a little bit of blood." I sigh as he wraps his hands around my waist and lifts me up onto the bathroom counter.

"Bullshit, Oli." He replies, crouching down. He pulls open the cabinet under the sink, and pulls out the first aid kit I should really use more often. "Can I take off your pants?"

I was taken back by this. "Uh, y-yeah, I g-guess." I mumble, suddenly nervous. He smiles so sweetly and genuinely at me, that I have look down to my hands so he doesn't catch me blushing. Curse him and his cute little chubby cheeks.

He quickly undoes my belt, doing his very best to make it as less awkward as possible. Finally, I look up, focusing my gaze on his tongue poking out the side of his mouth. My eyes study his face further. That admirable lazy stubble laid across his jaw. Those bright eyes, dark circle-less and clear as a tropical sea. Before I even know it, my pants are slid down my legs and I get to see my little prong marks for the first time. They're fairly small, only about the size of a small pea. But they're deep. Oh yes. They're very deep.

"Eat shit?" Josh's voice breaks me from my thoughts. He's chucking to himself, staring down at my legs.

"Hey!" I blush furiously, clenching my stomach. "It's a bad tattoo, I know. I'll get a cover up eventually." I lie. I'm totally leaving that shit there.

"Don't move too much, you're splattering blood all over the place." Josh smiles and pulls out a wet wipe. He carefully begins to get all the dried and still dripping blood off of my leg. He dabs around the holes, and I flinch as he accidentally gets a bit too close to one.

"Fuck!" I hiss under my breath, dragging my lip back and forth between my teeth. Goddamn, that shit hurts a lot more than you think it would.

"I'm sorry!" Josh apologizes quickly, hurrying to get the disinfectant. "This is gonna hurt, hold on." I close my eyes. I hear him shake the little bottle, and I feel a searing sting going though my leg. My whole body tenses as I let out a scream. Even after he stopped spraying, I still couldn't stop groaning in pain. It was actually quite embarrassing. He was saying things, trying his very best to try to calm me down. I couldn't even hear him at this point. But then, something happened.

Then, I felt a pair of warm lips on mine. I didn't even know what was going on, but my entire body relaxed, and it also silenced all of the running thoughts in my head. Just as quickly as he came, he left. I opened my eyes and found him staring back at me, wide-eyed his jaw wide open.

"I am so s-sorry, I don't know why I did th-that. Oops." He whispers, before removing all of his attention from my upper half, strictly focusing on my leg now.

I just sat there with a bubbly feeling in my stomach, and the feeling like I could accomplish anything in the world. I've never felt this way, and it was confusing me. I noticed some of my blood on his lips, and honestly, I thought it made him look even cuter. As fucked as that was. I decided that he didn't deserve to unknowingly wear my blood across his mouth, so I reached forward and wiped it off with the pad of my thumb.

"Did I have something on my face?" He questions, raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah." I reply, trying not to giggle at his childlike innocence. He was honestly so cute, it wasn't fair. How could anyone not be completely enchanted by him?

"Well, thanks for getting rid of it." He answers, smiling at me again before he found a couple of those little circle shaped bandages and covered up the holes, then wrapped the whole thing in gauze to keep it all together in case the bleeding started again.

"Do you feel any better?" He asks, reaching up and holding the sides of my face, turning my head to both sides, examining for any other injuries.

"Now I do." I smile, watching as he blushes and smiles back shyly.

"Well, I can clean that lip of yours, if you want?" He asks, staring intently at the wound, waiting for my answer.

"Whatever you think is best." I say, my stomach filling up with butterflies as he smirks and leans in, pressing his lips to mine once again.