Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Numbers.

You Walked Out of My Life.

{A/N: This is actually the last chapter but there will be an epilogue and a sequel so I'll put the first chapter up tomorrow . }

*Josh's P.O.V*

I looked up from my current position on the floor, to Oli. My face was aching, and felt like it might shatter. But I ignored it and got back up.

"Babydoll!" Mike smiles and runs over to Oli. He fakes a smile and jumps into Mike's arms like they weren't the same ones that beat him everyday. Mike spins Oli around, Oli's feet not touching the ground anymore. Then, he captures Mike in a kiss, and I don't know what hurt more; my face or my heart.

"Oli, what the fuck are you doing?!" Vic exclaims, walking over to him and waving his arms all over as he talks.

"Going back home with my boyfriend." Oli says, like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Like hell you are." Vic says, and he pulls out his phone. Wow, Vic. That's really gonna do something for somebody. I'm assuming he's calling Jaime or Tony, although I seriously doubt that Mike was letting his 'babydoll' be take away by three other Mexican men.

"Vic. I'm going with him. Why are you fighting this?" Oli asks, leaning into Mike like he was some sort of safety blanket.

"Oli, look at your fucking arms. He did that to you!" Vic points to Oli's arms, and I sort of just wanted to punch Vic in the face. Don't ever point out people's scars.

"I did it to myself, and-" Oli is cut off by Tony and Jaime entering the room.

"Oli, what's going on?" Tony asks softly. He approaches Oli cautiously, as if Oli was a wild animal. For a second, Oli's loving exterior wore off, and he looked absolutely miserable. But he snapped to happy back just as fast as the sad came.

"Nothing. I'm going home with Mike." He answers happily, flashing Tony a smile.

Tony shakes his head. "He beats you. You're not going anywhere with him."

"Fuck you guys. Who said we need you anyway?" Oli snaps, and I think it's the first time I've ever seen him angry. Or, fake angry anyway. He pulls Mike through the door, and no one makes a move to stop them. After Mike was in the hall, Oli looks back for only a few seconds to mouth two words to all of us.

'I'm sorry.'

And everyone who was angry at him, now looked like they wanted to cry. Including myself.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

It had been hours now, and none of us have left Vic's house. Vic, Tony, Jaime, and I are all sitting in the living room, not making a sound. Every once in the while, if you strain your ears, you can hear Kellin's sobs echoing through the ventilation system and out through the grate in the room.

Occasionally, one of us will sniffle, and try to fight back tears. Most of the time, it's Tony or myself. We miss him. Mike had called Vic and apologized to only him, but the reason he even apologized was for Oli causing so much trouble. He said he would 'talk' to him about it later. He also told Vic that they were moving into the house next to their parents' in Los Angeles.

Oli is everything to me. And I just lost him.