Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Numbers.

Let Him Go.

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE. k thnx.

*Oli's P.O.V*

"So what do you guys do around here?" He asks, leaning back on the couch expectantly.

"Uh," I trail off, my eyes flickering around the room for an easy answer. What the fuck do we do? Finally, my mind finds salvation as I look to a pile of DVDs stacked on a bookshelf across the room. "We watch a s-shitload of movies."

Jesus Christ, why was I cursed with this unattractive awkwardness? I want to slap myself in the face more than anything. Now I understood why Mike did it. I was incredibly stupid. I knew that cigarettes killed brain cells, (right?) but it was impossible that they could have turned me mental. Unless I was mental before. Stop thinking. Look at what your doing to yourself.

I look down to my hands, finding them winding around each other, at a fast pace. I was fidgeting, and it was probably my worst habit. If being ugly doesn't count as a habit then- SHUT UP.

All I wanted was for my mind to settle down and finally leave me at peace, and allow myself to enjoy my time with Josh, (Maybe even gawk at him while he isn't looking.) watching movies.

"Err, hello?" Josh says, breaking me of my thoughts. "Earth to Oli?"

My name sounded nice coming from him. I definitely wouldn't mind hearing it more often...UGH.

"Hm? I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." I tell him, internally rolling my eyes at myself.

"I asked if you wanted to watch one," He shrugs. "But now I'm starting to think that you'd better get some sleep."

I shake my head. "No, I'm fine. I sort of just do that sometimes, I really don't mean to...Mike hates it. Thinks I do it just to annoy him, but who does that? Its not like I'm completely shutting him out willingly, my thoughts, they just-"

"Oli," He says softly. "You're rambling."

My eyes grew wide. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I apologize, oh shit, I-"

"You're doing it again."

I sigh, shaking my head. "Sorry."

"I don't mind it. I'll admit, I'd love to hear all of your little rants sometime, but you just looked so upset I figured that I'd better snap you out of it." He says with a shrug and blushing cheeks. "But, how about that movie?"

"I'd love to. What genre?" I ask, standing up, and silently hoping that he doesn't look at my legs. Or at me at all. I would much rather him just stare at the floor and allow me to admire him that way. But I knew that was weird, and didn't really make sense. Or did it? Shut the fuck up, Oli. Weirdo.

"How about horror?" He suggests. "Maybe a sci-fi, either sounds great. But you can choose. Afterall, I'm a guest in your house."

"Oh, shush." I scoff, making my way to the movie shelf. "Can we watch Jurassic Park? That's both genres."

"How is it a horror movie?" Josh asks, as I pull the movie from its spot between 'Frankenweenie', and 'Donnie Darko'.

" 'Cause that tyrannosaurus is fucking terrifying."

"Oli, its a robot. You realize that, right?"

"Imagine yourself in that sort of situation." I say, putting it in the DVD player. "You'd shit your pants. Don't lie."

"I wouldn't be there in the first place, I don't like dinosaurs." He replies.

"Who the fuck doesn't like dinosaurs? Fucking hell, what's wrong with you?" I ask, playing shocked.

I shuffle back over to the couch, flopping down a little closer to Josh than I was last time.

"I just don't find them that cool."

"They're huge fucking reptiles! If that is not the coolest shit then get out of my face." I sigh, clicking play and leaning back.

"What am I supposed to do with you for the next five days?" He sighs right back. Although, his is much more dramatic than mine. Never thought that Josh would be the drama queen type. Then again, I thought the exact same thing about Mike.

"That's your problem."

-

During the around the half-way mark of the movie, I turned my head to sneak a few glances at Josh. I was planning on searching for any flaws. Anything to prove that he wasn't the most flawless, handsome guy I'd ever laid eyes on. But what I wasn't expecting when I turned my head, was to find his eyes already on me.

He quickly turns back to the movie, cheeks a rosy pink. Aw. I'd just have to act like that didn't happen. Even though I really wanted to tease him about it in a few days.

My eyes ran over ever facial feature I could see. I found out how much I loved the dark brown colored stubble on his jawline, and chin, and I imagined how proud he must be of it. Or those deep eyes that seemed to burn into anything he looked at, including the T-Rex.

No matter how many times I retraced my steps, I couldn't find a single thing wrong with him. Except for his dislike of dinosaurs. That would always be a mystery to me.

"You realize that the movie has been over for five minutes, right?" He asks.

There was no way in hell that I was staring at him for that long. I just got lost in thought, like I always did. It was natural.

"Uh, no, actually." I say, awkwardly getting up and taking it out of the player.

"Did you space out again?" He questions.

Fuck, I hate questions.

"Must have." I reply, sliding the DVD case back into its spot, and looking back to Josh.

"I have another question."

"If its about me, I'd rather hear it tomorrow." I already feel exhausted, and its only ten am. I have a long day ahead of me.

"Its more so about Mike." He says, and I feel him shift.

"Shoot."

"How long have you known him?" He asks. God Josh, you are so innocent.

"Too long." I sigh, closing my eyes.

"No, seriously." He chuckles.

"Ninth grade, or so." Why did I have to think about that? It was an easy answer.

"I was good friends with Vic then. Didn't you ever go over to their house?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Uh, no." I let out an uncomfortable laugh. "My parents were gone more often. He never liked adults much."

Josh laughs. Its a nice sound. Very nice, in fact. I could get used to that. "That's true. Vic didn't either, only his own parents. We rarely went to my house."

"You've never been close with Mike?" I ask, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and unlock it, as Josh lays deep in thought.

From: Tom
Ols, you can't ignore me forever.

"No," Josh answers hesitantly, as I typed out a reply.

To: Tom
Leave me the fuck alone, for Christ sake.

"He just didn't like me. Never has, probably never will." He sounds like he doesn't even care. And to be honest, I wouldn't care if I was in his position either. Mike was a cocksucker to him.

I almost screamed in frustration when I felt my phone buzz in my lap. I was thinking up a nasty reply, when I saw that it wasn't Tom's name that had come up on my phone. It was Mike's.

From: Mike<3
How are things, baby?

"Jesus, who do you keep texting?" Josh asks.

I look up at him before replying to Mike and I smirk. "Why does it matter?"

"Just curious. No big deal." He says.

"Well, if you must know," I reply. "I'm texting Micheal and my brother Tom."

"Micheal?" Josh says, confused.

"Mike. I'm texting Mike, Josh." I roll my eyes and chuckle to myself before looking down at my phone.

To: Mike<3
Everything is good. Its a little too quiet, and I miss you bunches. :c

I don't give a damn if what I just sent was bullshit. As long as it made him happy, and assured him that Josh and I were having the worst time of our lives, I would tell him anything. It'd be game over for me if Mike ever found out how attractive I think Josh is.

"That's charming." Josh laughs, shaking his head at me.

"What is?" I ask stupidly.

"Your tongue is flopped out of your mouth whenever you text," Josh tells me. "Do you have any idea how hard its been to hold my laughter in?"

"Asshole." I mutter bitterly.

"No I'm not!" He objects. "I refuse to allow you to walk all over me, Sykes."

"And since when have I been doing that, exactly?" I roll my eyes for what must be the hundredth time today.

"Since the womb."

I stifle a giggle. "Jesus, can you not? I'm sleepy as fuck and I'm in no mood for bullshit."

"Why don't you go to bed then?" He asks, cocky as ever.

"It'd be rude to just leave you here." I reply.

"Yet calling me an asshole isn't rude?" He retorts.

"Fine, I can just go to sleep if you really want me to." I sigh, standing up and making my way to the bedroom when I'm pulled back.

"Stay." Josh pouts. "I'm sorry, okay? I really don't like being alone..."

"Its fine. And I don't like being alone either." I tell him, giving a small smile. "But I am extremely tired."

"I, uh, I'll let you go. I'll be fine." He lies. It was convincible, but not enough. I caught him red-handed.

"C'mon," I say, stretching my hand out for him to take. "We're going to my room."

"Why?" He asks, cautiously placing his hand in mine.

"You don't like being alone, and I can't sleep without someone pressed up against me." I explain.

He only nods, and gives my hand a tight squeeze before pulling himself up and off of the couch.

"Are you tired?" I ask him.

"Sort of," He half-answers. "I didn't get much sleep."

"That's more than I got." I mutter under my breath.

But he heard me anyway.

"How much did you get?" He asks.

"None." I answer honestly.

"Why not?"

"I just don't sometimes and its the worst thing ever." I let out a deep breath and my eyelids get droopier and droopier with each step.

"Aw, Oli." Josh sounds frowny as I pull him to the bedroom and we drop hands as soon as we reach it. "Have you seen a doctor about it?"

"No, and I don't plan to." I state, pushing the door to my bedroom open and pulling the dark haired boy inside. "Did you bring pajamas?"

"No, and uh, why not? You might be able to get medication for it." He says, tugging off his shirt, and I force myself to look away. Don't. Even. Fucking. Look.

"Do you want to borrow a shirt?" I ask, digging through the top dresser drawer. "And no, I don't care." It was just extra torture to myself to be forced to walk around the world with a zombie that has a beating heart.

"Yes please." He replies, and I toss him an old Slipknot shirt as I slip my sweatshirt off.

We finally get decently dressed and we settle into bed, me laying on Mike's side, noticing that he never texted me back. Whatever, like I cared anyway.

Now, the lights were off, and there was only a few rays of sunlight glimmering through the cracks in the dark curtains. It was peaceful, even if the sunbeams were getting annoying. The sun would set soon, and it would be black as midnight in here. That was just the way both Mike and I liked it best.

I tried to fall asleep the best I could, but what I told Josh was true. I couldn't sleep without someone pressed up against me.

"UH, Josh?" I ask awkwardly, feeling him turn a few degrees to face me slightly.

"What's up?" He asks groggily. His sleepy voice was very attractive.

"I was serious." I say quietly, looking up at him and into his eyes.

"About what?" Josh asks.

"I can't sleep without someone against me." I whisper.

"Oh, Oli." He giggles, scooting towards me so that his chest is pressed against my back. "Silly, Princess."

"Please never call me that again." I groan, feeling him sling his around around my waist, My skin erupted in goosebumps as though it was nothing. I liked it.

"No promises."

"Jesus fucking Christ."
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been up for twenty-nine hours and I'm sorry if this sucks but I'm sorta tired as shit so... maybe I'll correct any spelling errors tomorrow, depending when I wake up. c: Comment please? I need feedback.