Status: I know this may have mistakes, my microsoft is currently being difficult and will not do a spell check or grammar check. Will try to get it sorted out. Sorry guys. Please comment.

Danger Line

Chapter one

Becky’s pov

I had been stuck in the hospital wing for the last week, I had a full medical by the school and then a police doctor and on the night I came to school I had a rape test done. I shivered and pulled my dressing gown closer to me, the nurses were nice but I hated being stuck in one place, they watched my every move, they watched what I ate, what I did, if I took my medication, it sucked. I was doped up on painkillers and depression and anxiety medication at the moment, they made me take it after I had a panic attack 5 days ago and when I refused to show any emotion about my situation. Nurse Kelly smiled and walked over to me, “how you feeling darling?” she asked, I shrugged and gave her a small smile, “numb” even my voice sounded sad, she just kept the silly little smile on her face and said “it will get better darling, you need to just have some hope” I nodded and she hugged my shoulders ignoring my flinch and moved on to do her work.

Brian’s pov

The nurse lead me to the wing and I saw Becky at the window seat, she turned to face me and her expression changed. “you, you stupid fucking bastard how dare you fucking come back here I don’t need your sympathy you fucking jackass” her voice raised turning several heads and the nurse seemed pleased. Becky carried on her string of profanities, she walked up and down the ward, shouting and swearing at me, but eventually after twenty minutes she collapsed in a fit of sobs, I ran over to her, she tried to push me away, but I held her against my chest. “Baby I'm sorry, please Becky I'm sorry I love you, we love you, please baby” I tried to plead with her but she just hit my chest with her fist, kicking her legs, “I hate you, you left me, you didn't care, I hate you”

Matt’s pov

Ollie sat by the window almost bouncing in his seat, he was excited to finally get to see his sister. Val sat on the couch with her head in her hands, Charlie sat next to her curled up in a ball. They were nervous and scared Becky would blame them. I saw Zacky’s SUV turn up and he got out, he looked pale and as if he had been crying, Brian got out next looking irritated and then Becky got out, she looked angry. Ollie shot past me and to his sister and the twins hugged, the tension was cut immediately and Brian looked shocked before we walked in the house giving the twins some space. Val looked up and Brian sighed, “she blames us…every single one of us…I've never heard some of the words she called us, she hasn't talked to me since she broke down in my arms at the school and in the car she hardly talked to Zacky or me unless it was to cuss at us” his voice cracked at the end of the sentence. I looked outside and the twins were sitting on the car, Ollie looked angry and Becky looked like she was crying, Ollie was hugging his slightly younger sister tightly and glaring over her head at the door. Now Ollie was against us, but who could blame the guy, we kept him and his twin apart…

Oliver’s pov

Becky wiped her eyes before we walked towards the house, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kept her close to me, her backpack hung loosely on my arm. We walked in the door and Becky hesitated before letting me lead her in, her anxiety was my anxiety and I could practically feel the nerves rolling off her in waves. I lead her into the kitchen but her eyes fixed on the floor, she refused to look at our uncles, “Matt me and Becky will be in my room” I then pulled Becky away and up the stairs, “Ollie Becky wait, I need to talk to you” we didn't wait and continued to go up the stairs, I didn't need to listen to the guy who lied to me, the guy who told me my sister received my letters, the guy who told me my sister refused to answer my phone calls, the guy who kept me away from my twin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry about grammar and spelling mistakes, my microsoft is currently being difficult...