Status: Updating whenever i can, but will shoot for every Friday

Undead Ahead

Saturday Night

Wednesday, December 18, 2006
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Treading through the thick Pennsylvanian snow, I mumbled hateful things beneath my breath. I hated everyone.
"SALEM! WAIT UP!" a familiar voice called out.
I smiled, well, not everyone. I turned around reveling a very breathless Zella. I was new this year, and she was the closest thing to a "best friend" around here. She was normal, but a total bookworm. That's how we met, she was reading Phantom of the Opera, i love that book. I stopped and turned to face her
"Hey Zell, are we still on for tomorrow?" I said back, just louder than my normal speaking voice.
The smile faded a bit off of her face as she finally go over to me
"I'm sorry Salem... I can’t make it, they scheduled the chorus rehearsals for tomorrow... "
Shit. Just my luck.
"Well... its fine... I lied, "Do... you want to come over..?"
"I can’t, I just thought I’d walk you home, you know" she gestured
I nodded, and we began walking again. I do admit, I was disappointed. We've been planning to go to this concert for weeks.
But I understood, I think? But I’ll just go alone. I HAD to go actually. I was subbing for a merch girl AND roadie for one of my friends band. There was also this other local band going to be there. I only knew the keyboardist though, his name was josh. The only reason I know him is because he’s in my English class, and we were paired up together. Out of everything, he started the conversation with "I like your angel bites, did they hurt?" cute kid.

~
5:30 PM I took a mental note of the time and continued to straighten my hair. I have an hour and a half before I have to be there. Powering through my hair, I moved onto my makeup, liquid eyeliner behind my lashes to make them look darker. I then put mascara on. I checked the time again 6:15. Shit. I pulled on my misfits’ shirt, black skinny jeans and black vans, at last minute I grabbed my black vest that I had iron-on band patches on. I pulled it on as I grabbed my keys and I ran down the hall to the living room
"Bye dad!" I shouted from the front door
"Bye Salem, BE CAREFUL!" He yelled back
"I'm always careful, I'll be back around 11, or midnight"
"Okay, Have fun!" he shot back, and like that I was out the door.
Once I got there, I immediately started to set the merch table up. The venue had music playing, but i guess it was through a jukebox thing, because the song went from my favorite song by HIM to The Misfits. But I wasn't complaining because it was also actually my favorite song by them, Saturday Night. I sang alone, only loud enough for me to hear, or so i thought, because I was approached by a tall, pale, guy. I’m guessing he was in the other local band playing, Motionless in White.
"There was something I forgot to say, I was crying on a Saturday night. I was out cruising without you, they were playing our song...” The stranger sang back, finishing it for me. I turned around, raising my eyebrow at the stranger. Was it the fact we has the same shirt on, or that he finished the song for me? Something about him was different.
"My names Chris, My band and I are playing here tonight" He mentioned as he extended his lanky arm.
"I uh... I'm Salem" I said taking his hand, shaking it, "Nice to meet you" He nodded, Studying me. What was different with him? His eyes looked so, Weird.
"Well...” I said clearing my throat, "I should get back to this" I laughed out awkwardly, pointing to the merch table
He smirked, and nodded, "See you around, Miss Salem"
His voice gave me the creepy chills, but I pushed it aside and finished my work, and then moved onto helping the band set up.
I just couldn't get Chris' image out of my head...
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUUUYYYSSS! This is my first EVER fanfiction on Motionless in white. so please, GIVE ME FEED BACK AND TIPS. I also DO NOT own the picture, OR motionless in white, but the girl in the picture is how i see Salem. However, this is my own story, Happy readings everyone :)