Status: Updating whenever i can, but will shoot for every Friday

Undead Ahead

Demon Limbs

I just looked at the mysterious men that surrounded me, praying nothing would go wrong,
"I-" I started, but couldn't find the words to finish. I've never been this scared in my life.
"Don't worry, love, I won’t hurt you." Chris purred out, only low enough for me to hear. I felt a hand, which I assume was his, trail down my back. I was frozen, I couldn't speak, a loss for words on my part. I guess I had stopped breathing, because I grasped for air after the words I won’t hurt you.
"I, really need to get going-" I managed to get out after a few minutes, "My friends must be worried, my DAD must be worried." I didn't look at anyone, but just kept my head down
"Allow me to walk you then, Ryan, guys" He said tossing their car keys at Ryan "I'll be back later" Ryan and the rest of them nodded and proceeded to walk away. Great, I’m stuck here with him. I started to walk away before a cold hand grabbed me, yanking me back.
I looked back at Chris who was shaking his finger "Ah, ah, ah" He began "When I say I’m walking you, I mean it" he tightened his grip on my wrist and brought himself closer to me.
"There's 52 ways to murder anyone, One or two are the same, and they both work as well...” he sang quietly next to my ear, "Yes, Salem, I still remember you, every bit of you" He spoke as if it was a normal thing. My hands became clammy, but I felt cold.
"Yeah, How could I forget you, either" I hissed back. I heard him chuckle underneath his breath, which made me smile in a winning way. We finally reached my mini and I turned to face him.
"Well, Bye" I said softly. In an instant I was up against my car, and Chris was pinning me there. Fear at this point was my best friend. I felt a warm breath against my neck, followed by lips trailing up to my ear
"Goodbye Sweetheart," A smile spread across his face, and I felt it against my neck again. An unstable breath escaped from my lips as a small kiss was planted against my throat. Just like that, he was gone. A single tear escaped from my eye. Not because I was scared. But because I found Chris attractive, and I knew he could hurt me. I hurried into the car and started it. I guess I forgot to turn down the music, because whenever I turned on the car, Motionless in White blared through the speakers, scaring me to death.
"I am Human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does" Of course this song, and this part would be on, I thought to myself. I cleared my head, and turned the music off and began to drive. Chris just kept coming into my mind, why did I enjoy the chase? He was different, very different, and I found that attractive. I pulled into my drive way and ran inside.
"Dad? Are you home?" I shouted around, I guess he wasn't, because there was no answer. I shrugged it off, and went to the bathroom. I started my shower and Undressed myself, I looked at myself in the mirror for a few moments.
Once I got out of the shower, I didn't bother getting dressed in there. I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out of bathroom and made my way to my room. When I opened the door, it felt like someone was in there, but I pushed that thought away, and began to pull on my bra and underwear. I stopped what I was doing whenever I felt someone press them self against me running their cold hands along my sides up to my shoulders. I felt lips and a warm breath against my ear, and a body against my backside.
"Hey sweetheart" He whispered.
I couldn't do anything.
It was Chris.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if it seems short! I'm just trying to get a few chapters up before i put it on a schedule. The title credits to PVRIS. i just love that song :) Again, the story line and Salem are mine, just i do not own motionless in white.