Status: Updating whenever i can, but will shoot for every Friday

Undead Ahead

Fatal

I was pulled from my slumber, when I was yanked from my bed. It was still dark, but I couldn't see anything, I cautiously got up and turned back towards my bed. I felt a hand wrap around my neck and another cover my mouth.
“You try anything, and I won’t hesitate” the man said,
“Now, now, Angelo Chris said we couldn't touch her until we got back home” The other guy said, more sinister than the guy before. Angelo held me against him as he led me to their black SUV. Chris wouldn't do this? Would he?
“Move.” Angelo growled, I obeyed, and I wasn't ready to die tonight. I was forced into the SUV, where I then was placed between two men with beautiful blue eyes, one I recognized clearly, the other, not so much. I was too busy in my mind to realize I was staring into the eyes of the men who kidnapped me. I felt a hand squeeze my leg, and I looked into the direction it came from. I don’t know how long I had been crying, Hell, I didn't even know I was even crying until I tried to look at the man next to me. I opened my mouth to speak, but I was cut off.
“We’re home.” Angelo started, “Chris is waiting for you, upstairs”
Home... That’s exactly where I want to be. Home was what I longed for… but now I’m in a permanent hell. I wondered in my head until I was pulled into a bedroom, Chris’ I presume. I was shoved into the wall, with Chris pressed against me, I held back a sob. I knew tonight I would be punished for what Chris called “Being a smart ass”, but I was just being honest. I didn't dare look at the man in front of me, I couldn't. I refused. He grabbed my face jerking it so I was looking at him, but he couldn't make my eyes.
“Look at me, “ He demanded “FUCKING LOOK AT ME!” he said raising his voice.
I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face. He put his forehead against mine looking me right in the eyes, those black eyes were something I cannot forget. I tried to look for anything, in those black holes. Nothing, nothing but pure evil.
“Let me get ONE thing through your head. You are mine, you belong to me. You will NOT leave this house without one of us. You disobey, you will be punished. Do I make myself clear?” He questioned still staring into my soul. I didn't answer, I couldn't. He wrapped his hand around my neck, not where he was choking me, but where it would cut off my blood circulation.
“Do I make myself CLEAR?” He hissed, louder than before.
“Ye-yes Sir…” I stammered, he nodded and removed his hand from my neck. As he sat on the edge of his bed, he examined me up and down. I felt as if I was being judged, I was suddenly more insecure than before considering I was in my pajama pants, red camisole and a crew neck that Angelo put me in.
“Remove your clothes.” He said softly, I slowly removed my crew neck, unsure where to put it. I tossed it by my feet, as I began to untie my pajama pants. I stepped out of my pants, sighing unevenly, I began to take off my tank top. Once I was stripped down to my bra and panties, I looked at Chris. He motioned for me to come closer, I wasn't ready to die yet so I listened. He snaked his arms around to my back and unhooked my bra tossing it to the other side of the room. I inhaled deeply, trying not looking at him. I felt his hands venture from my abdomen up to my breasts, cupping them. It felt peaceful, like one of those things you see in romantic movies, except I didn't love the person who was touching me. I was so lost in my thoughts, and so numb to everything to realize he had laid me onto the bed and began to undress himself, well down to his boxers at least. He pushed my legs apart and laid between them, the worst of thoughts came to my head, I was truly terrified. I’ve never done anything before, I was a virgin, I’d never been kissed, nor have I ever had a boyfriend. All I knew about sex was, that It the first time, and about kissing, well, you were supposed to feel sparks. But these things I was about to be introduced to, was alien to me. But yet somehow, I lusted for this person who was placed between my legs.
Chris chuckled, and I looked down at him “You know, you have really loud thoughts.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOHHHHH