Status: Updating whenever i can, but will shoot for every Friday

Undead Ahead

Monster

My eyes fluttered open when daylight hit my face, I sat up and looked around through the blur of my still-tired eyes. My room; I was in my room; How? The room was spinning and my head felt light, I carefully stood up and walked over to my body length mirror. I examined myself thoroughly, not missing an inch; My eyes were still baby blue, and my lips were still pink. What the fuck happened? I turned in slow circles trying to recollect the night before. Nothing. 'I must've been dreaming' I thought to myself as I pulled on my favorite pair of jeans. Slipping on my shoes I walked out of my room, everything was still normal, dad wasn't home yet, which was odd. I sighed, frustrated with myself that I couldn't remember the realistic dream from the night before. I walked out of the house, locking the door behind me. I pulled my coat tighter to me and began to tread through the snow. I pulled out my headphones and plugged it up, sighing in satisfaction when the angelic voice of Kevin Ghost filled my ears.
"You're a monster, Nobody wants her, But me. So sharpen your teeth and I'm losing my mind In the middle of the night, When I'm hearing your screams and you're dead asleep It's all a show"
I hummed along and continued walking. I wasn't quite sure of where my feet were taking me. When I finally came down from day dream, I was in front of Star bucks, I shrugged and ordered a coffee. I changed the song to Memphis May Fire's The Sinner. I jammed out as I walked to the mall. While standing at a light waiting to cross, something had caught my eyes. I looked up and gasped, the chill of fear ran down my spine and I dropped my coffee. He was staring at me and I was staring at him, a bus passed in between us, and just like he appeared, he was gone. I let out the breath that I caught when the devil was staring into my soul, I guess I was holding it Longer than I thought because I couldn't stop gasping for air. Sometime during our stare down the song had changed to a Motionless In White song, but the only thing that caught me was one line. "In my eyes I am yours, Such a paleness I adore. With a heart bound by pain, though it doesn't beat it breaks". I reached for my phone, but it wasn't there. I turned around and I was face to face with him. The chill was no longer from fear, it was from him. Suddenly I knew I wasn't dreaming, or that the night before was not a dream. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, but all those things were stuck in my throat. Cold hands cupped my face, forcing me to look into those eyes. I did was was hinted, and looked at my kidnapper. A sickening smile was carved onto his lips, "Do you Honestly think I would be stupid enough to let you just go?" the way he spoke was icy, no emotion in his voice besides irritation.
I couldn't reply, nothing worked. I shut my eyes, when I opened them I was no longer on the street corner. In fact, I was back in that house, the house from the night before. "Darling.." He breathed against my throat, "I can smell your fear, Its so Intoxicating. Please, why must you be such a tease?" The tone of his voice lured me in, but I knew better. "Please.. What do you want with me?" I squeaked out, afraid to move, or to do anything really. A chuckle escaped his lips, instilling more of an eery setting. "I want you. Ever since I saw you, I wanted you." He said solidly. "There was was something I forgot to say, I was crying on a Saturday night, I was out cruising without you, They were playing our song.." Chris sang, in a small voice, close to my ear. I heard an irritated sigh fall from his lips when I closed my eyes and turned my head from his. "This isn't a dream, it never was. Get that through your fucking head." He bellowed, pushing me against the wall. I thought I saw his eyes flash red, but in my head, I was too afraid to process it. A single tear escaped my blue eyes, when I felt his body press against mine. His sinister laugh broke me from my thoughts, forcing me to come face to face with my worst nightmare. Him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title goes to Ghost town. Sorry about the Hiatus status, I've just been busy and kinda lost interest in everything I once did. BUT NOW I'M BACK. Let me Know what you think.