You Just Have to Believe in Me

Chapter 1

"The thing you need to know is: It's all about sex. It's true. In fact, they say man think about sex every 28 seconds. Of course that's straight men. Gay men it's every 9. You can be at the supermarket, in the dry cleaning, or buying yourself a fabulous shirt and suddenly you find yourself checking out some hot guy. Hotter than the one you saw last week or went home in the night before... That's what explains that we are all here at one in the morning instead of at home in bed. But who wants to be at home, in bed, especially alone when you can be here. Knowing that at any moment you might see him. The most beautiful men who ever lived. That is, until tomorrow when you find another."

Those are the first lines of one lame TV show that my best friend made me see with her one time. It's true actually. I could be at home, all alone, reading some boring text books for school tomorrow, but here life doesn't make me want to kill myself of boringness!

I should introduce myself. You know that hot guy that lives next to you? That gorgeous 6'4 muscled sex god that everyone wants? Well that's me. I'm Dennis. Blond hair, blue eyes and practically a god. I'm 17, gay, if you haven't notice before, and normally people label me as man-whore. I like to go out at night, pick one hot guy, bring him home and never call him again. It's really easy for me. After all, who could say no to a sex god?

============================================================

I woke up to the sound of the irritating beep of my phone. I don’t care if someone is dying; it is too early for this shit. I grabed my phone and looked at the caller ID; it is my best friend Lori.
“Hello", I grunted something that was supposed to be that.
"Where the fuck are you? It's 10 a.m. you already miss your first period" A high pitch voice screamed at me. I looked at the hours and realize that she was right.
"Why are you calling me? I am sick today." I grumbled.
"Yeah, I bet you are dying, after all, why would you be missing the visit of the president of the Parents Association?"
Shit, my mom. I turned the phone off without saying anything. Lori would get the message.

I slowly got up and looked around the strange bedroom for my clothes.
I don't have time to take a bath, or go home to change clothes and grab my stuff, if I want to be alive at the end of this day. I put the last night clothes, grab the guy-i-met-last-night backpack and ran away from that house.

On the street I realized it will take me 5 minutes to get to school if I run. Okay, I can do it.

============================================================

I arrived to school tired and breathless, I tough it would be easier.
I quickly made my way to the auditorium where everyone should be. I spotted Lori and ran to her side. She smirked at me and made some joke about how quick I can get well if I'm scared. I ignored her, my head is killing me and I don't want to talk right now.

============================================================

While my mom was talking about how important school is and while she was boring the living shit out of everybody I slowly made my eyes search the room. Always the same ugly faces that I am used to see every day. I swear, I think that there are like 10 hot people in the whole school. There is me, Lori, and....

"WOW, who is that? He is hot" I looked down to Lori to see her looking to the other side of the room. I looked to whoever she was checking out and wow.
There is a new kid in this school, and OhMyGod. Well I suppose that he is a new kid because I never had seen him in school before. And believe me I am sure of that because if I had I would probably never forget. He is hot! Gorgeous! He has red hair, big eyes, and his face, just wow.

I was saying that there are like 10 hot people in this school? Well, if he is a new kid there are now 11.

He looks a little weird out though. Well I guess is not every day that you get to be the new kid in a fag’s school. Yeah, that's how other schools call us. Almost every person in this school is a flaming homo, and other schools just think that’s funny. But that’s why this kid will be popular in this school. I can see that almost every single guy in this room is now staring at him. They are probably wondering the same questions that I am. Is this kid in this school now? Is he gay? And more important, how can I get him?
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL. The characters were made up by me. Any similarity with reality it’s purely coincidence.

Hi guys :)
I'm g01001001 from wattpad and this is the re-arrenged version of my story "You'll never really find those perfect words" ((http://www.wattpad.com/story/6668514-you%27ll-never-really-find-those-perfect-words)).

This story is going to be only in Dennis's POV, you can find Noah's POV here (http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/538820/Youll-never-really-find-those-perfect-words-boyxboy/)

WARNING!
--> This story contains BoyxBoy content.
It will also have smutty scenes between two or more boys. If you don't like that (I don't know how you can’t like that) you can leave or skip those parts at any moment.

PS: English in not my first language so I am sorry for eventual grammar/spelling mistakes that could appear in the story.

((((The show that I quoted in this is Queer As Folk (American version).))))