Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Annie

Hi my name is Annie Marie Smith. I am 21 years old and this is how my life changed.

Well to start with my Mum died when I was 9 years old, she had just called my dad to say she was walking back home from work and she did not come back.

In the morning she was found dead in the street with a knife plunged into her heart. My mum worked as a doctor at the hospital 10 minutes away from our house.

My dad on the other hand was different. You see his job was to do with business and well he was a mob boss.

He has one of the biggest businesses in America and a lot of people where scared of him. He is the leader of it and all of his men and crew respected him and my family very much.

Since my mum died he never got remarried. He said he could never love any one as much as he loves my mum.

My brother harry is 5 years older than me and when we were younger he would always protect me.

But sometimes I really hated him at times but he was still my brother I will always love him and his girlfriend Claire who my father loves.

And then there is me. I work as a nurse in the same hospital my mum worked in. When she died I wanted to be just like her. I went to medical school and passed.

I love hanging out with my friends and you may think that my friends are scared of my dad but in fact they are quite good together like when I have them round they get along.

Life is pretty normal and I live in a very big house which is so cool. My dad says that we are lucky to live in a house like this.

The reason we could afford it was because of all the money my dad makes. I try not to interfere with my dad’s job and he agrees with me.

He says the only people that are allowed in his office are him and his men. But he does allow me to go in their when he is in there.

The only thing that is wrong is my dad’s rival gang. Avenged sevenfold.

They have being trying to take down my dad’s gang for a while and it is really starting to annoy me. I hate them. I hate every person in that gang and most of all I hate their stupid leader of theirs.

And now I especially hate them since they ruined my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first story and hope you like it.

Please comment and subscribe

Also for the rest of the story it will be in 3rd person p.o.v because it is just easer
hope you like it xxxx