Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

The docks

Annie felt a pounding in her head and her eyes opened and her vision was blurry. Her head was throbbing and she lifted her hand to her head.

Her vision was now clear and she was back in her room. Her ankle was chained up again and she was wearing different clothes to the ones she was wearing at dinner.

She was wearing some olive green jeans and a cami top with a black cardigan over.

She sat up and rubbed her head and couldn't remember anything. All she could remember was having dinner than drinking wine and falling asleep.

The door opened and shadows walked in with a smile on his face and closed the door.

"Aww so good to see you are awake Annie, I was thinking you weren't going to wake up I mean you have been out for a whole day" he chuckled walked to her bedside.

"What, did you drug me" she asked barely a whisper. He let out a small laugh. "Well I needed you out of the way and that was the best way". He said crossing his arms over his chest.

In a matter of seconds Annie was off of the bed and lunging at shadows but she was stopped mid-way due to the chain. He stood at the end of bedroom watching Annie try and get to him.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU" he stood there watching and smiled. "Now, now Annie you need to calm down"

"CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN, YOUR TELLING TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU DRUGGED ME FOR A DAY AND LEFT ME CHAINED UP IN MY ROOM, ILL FUCKING KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU".

"Well that's know way to talk to the person who is taking you home today, I would have thought you would be relived to be going home" he said.
He walked over to her and grabbed her wrists and twisted them sending pain through her arms and she screamed.

"Now here is what's going to happen, someone will be coming up to get you’re ready to see your daddy and then we will be leaving understand".

She didn't reply and just winced in pain when he twisted them even more. "Answer me" he shouted and she answered with a yes. He let go and stormed out of the room.

1 hour later

Annie was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands and her legs crossed. She could not wait till she could go home.

This was the day she had been waiting for since the day she woke up in the office to the day she was drugged.

The door opened and syn walked in with a smirk on his face. "Well hello princess I bet you can’t wait to go home but i am here to get you ready for the meeting with your father" he told her walking to her side.

He pulled a key out and unlocked her chain and she rubbed her ankle.

He went over to one of the draws and pulled a long piece of rope and held it behind his back when he turned around.

He moved his finger in a sexy move telling her to come over here; she got up and slowly walked over to him.

He moved his finger in a circle telling her to turn around and when she did he grabbed both her hands.

He tightly tied the together and made sure to double knot them. He then pulled a long piece of black cloth and tied it around her eyes. "There we go, nice and tight" he said.

He turned her around and told her how cute she looked like this and pecked her on the lips and pulled her out the room and down the stairs into the living room where everyone was.

He pulled the blindfold of and she saw everyone. They were all dressed smartly and shadows walked up to her and pulled her into him grabbed her chin and kissed her roughly on the lips.

She couldn't move away or push him away due to her arms being tied behind her back. She didn't kiss him back she just stood there.

He moved away and smiled at her, his dimples showing off. "Aww we had some fun sweetheart, I'm going to miss you" he said.

He stroked her cheek with his thumb still holding her chin and turned around to face his men.

"Let’s go boys, we can’t have our good old friend Dylan waiting now can we" he pulled the blindfold over her eyes and was flung over someone's shoulder.

They left the house and all got in the van with syn driving and shadows in the passenger seat and the rev, Christ, Vengeance and Annie in the back area of the van.

They soon pulled up to the docks and they all got out the van except Annie. They had the van side door open and shadows turned to look at her.

"So all we have to do now is wait for your dad and then you can go home, and just in time". She heard another van then the van door was slam shut.

Dylan got out of his van with a gun and a bag filled with money.

"Aww Dylan long time no see" shadows said out and moved forward and was about a couple of meters away from him.

"Cut the crap shadows and where is my daughter" he said frustrated.

"Where’s my money" he replied back.

"Here" and he lifted the bag up "now let me see my daughter".

"You don't get to see your daughter until i see my money all there and have it".

Dylan threw the bag in front of him and he looked at Christ and ushered him to the bag. He looked through it and gave him the nod of agreement.

"You have your money, now let me see Annie" he asked getting angry with shadows. He looked at syn and rev and gave them a look telling them to go get her.

They walked over to the other side of the van and opened the door.

She was sitting there and they pulled her out. The rev had her one of her arms and gates had the other. They pulled the blindfold off and they had a gun on either side of her.

And they slowly walked around the van and once Annie saw her daddy she tried to get to him but syn and rev held her back.

"Let her go shadows"

He chuckled and walked up to Dylan whilst talking to him.

"You know Dylan you’re a smart man and when i first took Annie i thought once i get my money then that all the revenge i will be doing but when your daughter tried to escape she showed me that this is not the end.

“You did some bad, bad things Mr Smith and you have to pay for them" he pulled his gun up and clicked the safety off.

"NO" Annie shouted trying to get out of their grips but they were too tight and the rev held the gun higher and closer.

"Goodbye" and with one click of the trigger Dylan was left lying on the floor bleeding from his chest. Shadows crouched down and pulled a hanky out of his suit pocket and threw it on top.

He stood up and walked over to Annie who was crying and still thrashing trying to get out of their grips

"You bastard you promised you would let me go when he gave you the money and then you just shot him” she screamed.

"Aww I make a lot of promises sweetheart and a lot of them I don't keep" he said stroking her cheek with his gun and she flinched.

"But I decided I have some plans for you now let’s get going but before we leave I have to do one last thing" and he pulled the syringe he had prep a few days ago and a small piece of rope.

She screamed but it was soon muffled by Syn’s hand over her mouth and he tied the rope around her forearm and pierced the syringe into her arm and pushed the trigger.

"Shhh it'll be alright". She screamed into the hand and soon fell asleep.

They picked her up and place her in the van and the bag of money and shadows took 1 last look at the man before him then got in the van and sped off.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the 3rd chapter i have posted today
so hope you like it and thank you for the comments
comment and subscribe and tell me what you think xxxxx