Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Hawaii

Once they got home from the exchange the guys all piled out of the van and the rev reached over and pulled Annie over to him and carried her inside then laid her on the couch.

She was still asleep from the drug and wouldn't wake up for a couple of hours. Just enough time to get everything ready.

The guys all went to their rooms and packed suitcases for themselves. They were going to Hawaii and so was Annie.

That's where they were going to get married and shadows wanted his brothers by his side and to also walk her up the aisle.

Shadows packed a suitcase for him and a suitcase for her. A couple of hours later they all brought them down stairs and got them in the van.

Annie was now starting to wake up and shadows pulled a chair up and sat down next to her.

She opened her eyes and as soon as she saw shadows she sat up and looked around for her dad then looked back at him. "You, you son of a bitch, YOU SHOT MY FATHER, I HATE YOU"

Shadows just chuckled and grabbed her wrist making her face be in front of his only an inch away.

"Yeah i did and now your mine forever Annie, we are going to live a long and happy life whether you like it or not" he pushed her down on the couch and she started fighting him again.

"GET OFF ME, I WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU, I NEED TO SEE MY DAD, LET ME GO" she shouted. She was pounding her fists into him.

Her held her down and pulled a different syringe. This drug wouldn't make her fall to sleep. It would just make her weak and not be able to do much.

He injected her with the drug and she relaxed. He was breathing heavily from fighting her. He cut her binds and got off her. She just sat there.

Her arms were numb and she couldn't feel anything. Her head to the side and he left her there to continue packing the van.

Afterwards the guys all came back in to where Annie was and were getting ready to leave. Shadows walked to where she was and sat down and put his hand on her thigh.

"Now we are going on a little trip ok, we are going to the airport and taking a flight to Hawaii where you and I are going to get married".

She shuffled a bit to get away from him and he opened a box with a ring in and slid it on her finger.

"Right let’s get going then. Up you come" he lifted Annie from the couched and put 1 of her arms around his shoulder and his arm around her waist and walked out to the van.

The last person to come out was syn and he locked the door.

They were all in the van and going to the airport. The soon reached it and came out. Annie was still weak from the drug and shadows had to drag her along.

But no one suspected a thing. They soon went through all security and were now boarding the plane.

Vengeance and Christ sat in a two seater and the rev, shadows, Annie and syn sat in a 4 seater with Annie and shadows in the middle so she couldn't go anywhere.

She sat there slumbered in her seat and her head was against shadows shoulder.

Shadows also told syn to tie her arm to the arm rest in case she had any ideas.

couple of hours later
Hawaii airport


They soon landed and got their luggage and were off. They had rented a SUV for them so everything and everyone could fit in there.

They were staying at a 5 star hotel and no one there knew about the news about Annie being kidnapped.

They made it to their rooms. The rev and syn were sharing one, vengeance and Christ were sharing one and of course Annie and shadows were sharing one.

When they got in shadows laid Annie down on the bed and unpacked their stuff.

Once done he went over to her and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips and pulled her up to the headboard, her back leaning against it and opened a draw and pulled a pair of handcuffs out.

He took her hand and cuffed it to the bed but no before undressing her and putting a small nightie on her which barely cover her legs since she was still too weak.

He got in the bed and pulled the covers over and kissed her again and again.

"I can’t wait until we're going to be together forever"

He wrapped his arms around her and then kissed her goodnight. They soon fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapter
hope you like it

thank you for reading and
don't for get to don't forget to comment and subscribe

thanks for all the comments already
xxxxxxxxxxxx