Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Tattoo

Shadows woke up the next day and looked over to see Annie still asleep. He could not wait until they were married and going to be together.

Even if Annie did not want to get married to him he would force her to. He got up and went to the toilet. Once he was done he got back into bed and hugged Annie and went back to sleep.

2 hours after

Annie woke up from her sleep and yawned. She blinked a couple of times and her vision was clear. Another day with shadows she thought.

His arms were wrapped tightly around her waist and his head was snuggled into her hair. She moved a little to get away but he woke up and groaned in her hair.

He moved a bit and started kissing her neck and then her cheek. "Did you have a good sleep" he asked his voice sounded tired.

"It was alright" she answered quietly turning on her back and facing him.

"Good well get ready we're going out today" he said and got out the bed and started to get dressed.

"Where are we going" she asked sitting up from the bed.

All shadows did was turn around and tap his nose telling her it was a secret. Annie got up and went to the shower and started to clean herself.

She was washing her body when she felt soft lips press against her shoulders and she gasped.

He chuckled and slapped her ass and left. When she got out she got ready and did her hair and makeup.
When they were both ready shadows was waiting by the door and held his hand out.

She looked at it and the slowly took it. The got out of the hotel and took the SUV they rented for the time they were here. They were driving and Annie was looking out the window.

She took a glance at shadows and then fully turned her attention to him and asked.

"Why do you want me, you could have any other woman but you want me". He chuckled not taking his eyes of the road and said "You wouldn't understand"

"Try me" she said.

"We're not talking about this" he said.

She sat in silence until they pulled up to where they were going. They got out and shadows took her by the hand and pulled her in to the building.

Once they were in Annie took a look around. There were men with lots of tattoos on the bodies and there were lots of pictures hanging up.

There were chairs and some cabinets and she caught a glance at some sort if gun that had ink in it.

"Why are we here" she asked turning to face shadows.

"We'll my dear since you are now mine I need to make sure you know it, I know it and anyone else knows it so you’re getting a tattoo" he said smiling and lead her over to a desk.

"I'm not getting a tattoo!" She told him but he ignored her and was talking to someone at the desk. They lead them over to a chair and there was a man sitting on a stool.

"Hey shadows, what brings you here" the man asked and got up and shook his hand. "We'll my wife to be is getting a tattoo"

"Ok well then sit down and I will get the stuff" he then walked of.

“I’m not sitting down and I'm not getting a tattoo"

"Oh trust me darling when I say you’re getting a tattoo you’re getting one now sit down"

She got up to his face and said "no"

He sighed and pulled her hair and forced her in the chair. The man from before came back and shadows asked him if he had any straps for holding people down.

He said they do because sometimes people would move about so he got then and strapped her arms down.

Shadows handed him a piece of paper and he nodded. He then got to work on the tattoo. The tattoo was on her right wrist and it said Shadows

"There we go all done" he then out a bandage on it to make sure it did not get infected ad went to get a check. Shadows bent down and kissed her on the cheek and then moved his lips to her ear.

"It looked beautiful on you, now everyone will know who you belong to"

She didn't say anything back invade she got told off. They were soon out of the tattoo shop and driving their way back home and soon were back in their hotel room.

"Now we are going out for dinner tonight so i expect you to be on your best behaviour understood" and she nodded.
"Good now go put something pretty on and we will be leavening soon.

A while after everyone was in the car and they drove to a restaurant and they sat down and ordered their food.

"So gates you will be walking Annie up the aisle and Jim I am hoping you don't fuck up that best man’s speech you got ready" shadows chuckled while eating dinner.

"Don't worry man I've got it all written down" he said.

"Oh before I forget here" he handed Annie a piece of paper to Annie. She opened it and it was her vows she was supposed to say tomorrow.

When they were eating they started talking about some things and Annie and shadows then started to argue.

"I've told you once and I've told you twice you’re going down that aisle tomorrow whether you liked it or not" he shouted to her.

"Oh my god I hate you, I will never be with you AHH" she shouted back and rose from the table.

"Annie sit back down" his voice filled with venom

She stormed out of the restaurant and walked down the street. Shadows soon caught up with her.

"Where do you think you going" he yelled at her and she turned around and yelled “away from you".

"Annie come here now" he was walking to her now but she refuse and once he was close enough he picked her up and flung her over his shoulder and she was screaming to let her down but he didn't.

The soon reached the car where everyone else was and opened the trunk and dropped her in and quickly shut it then they all got in and drive home.

Once they were at the hotel he picked Annie up from the trunk and carried her in. They were soon in their room and he put her on the bed and she started kicking.

He held her down and took a cloth and a bottle from the night stand. The bottle was filled with chloroform and he drenched the cloth in it then pressed it to her mouth.

She screamed and screamed but it was muffled by the cloth.

He leaned down. "Shh shhh" soon her eyes were droopy and she fell asleep. He put her to bed and got in himself and kissed her goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So first chapter today

Next chapter is the wedding haha
Hope you like it and thanks for reading and commenting

And out of the chapters I have wrote which one do you think is best and which one is your favourite xxxxx