Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Wedding

It was the day of the wedding and everything was ready. The guys were all in their tuxes and shadows was in his suit.

Everyone was sitting down and shadow’s was talking to his mum and dad who he had invited but had not told them he was getting married. He said it was a surprise.

They all went to their positions and behind him stood his men.

Shadows had a smile across his face and in only a matter of minutes him and Annie would be together and there was nothing that could stop them.

Meanwhile Annie was sitting in a room looking at her 'engagement ring'. She could not believe this was happening. She let a tear run down her cheek but wiped it away.

Her 'bride’s maids' helped her get ready and they were now standing in the room where she would go to hell.

She was brought out of her thoughts by syn clearing his throat. She looked up and he held his arm out for her but she didn't move or get up she just looked down at her hands.

Syn sighed and then spoke. "Look Annie it's not that bad, shadows isn't really bad, maybe you’ll learn to like him or maybe live him".

As soon as he said that word her heart stopped. How could she ever love that monster? "Come on let’s go and get it over with" he added.

"I'm not going" she said quietly.

"Annie everyone is waiting now let’s go" he said a little more firmly.

"I said I'm not going" she said louder.
"Annie you’re going to get married even if i have to drag you down that aisle now let’s go".

"NO" she shouted back at him which made him sigh and walk over to her and grabbed her arm lifting her up and pointing a gun to her chest.

"Now you’re going to walk down that aisle like a good little girl you are and get married to my best friend understand no get walking" he shouted to her face and she obeyed.

They linked arms and Syn put his gun underneath his linked arm with Annie so I was just touching her side and they started walking.

They soon entered the room and were walking down the aisle and shadows was there standing and staring at his wife to be.

He caught a glimpse of the gun and smiled knowing syn had forced her to do this.

They soon got to the end of the aisle and he let go of Annie and joined at the back of the line were the guys were standing. Shadows took Annie's hands in his and smiled.

"We are gathered here today to witness Matthew Charles Sanders and Annie Marie Smith"

The minister said. He went through all the things they needed to say and then it to the question Annie was dreading most.

"Do you Annie Marie smith, take the Matthew Charles sanders to be your husband"

She took a deep breath and looked at him and then let that breath out and said "I do".

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he said smiling and shadows leaned forward and with one hand went around her neck and the other around her waist.
He kissed her and she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist

They then walked down hand in hand.

For the rest if the night shadows had his arm around her waist and they ate dinner and he introduced her to lots of people.

It finally came to that part of the night where shadows took her to a car and helped her in.

He then drove her to a cabin near a beach and once they got in he attacked her with his lips
♠ ♠ ♠
So next chapter sorry it took long

I was correcting my chapters

So here it is

Comment and subscribe and who is your favourite character xxxxx