Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Wedding night

Shadows lips were pressed up to Annie's. She tried getting him off her but he pushed her up to the wall and pinned her wrists up above her.

He finally parted from her and his eyes wondered across her body. She had changed and she was wearing a pair of light blue jeans and top.

"You’re so beautiful Annie, i am so glad we are going to be together forever" he breathed down her neck and licked her jaw. "You have no idea what you do to me"

Annie pushed him of her and walked away but he grabbed her arm and pressed his lips to her again. "Mm get off me you creep" she shoved his chest and he slammed her against the wall.

"I think your forgetting that you belong to me now and I can do whatever I want to you" he said in an angry tone.

"I don't belong to anyone even you" and she brushed pass him.

Shadows had had enough and pulled his gun from his pocket and went up behind her and hit her round the head with the butt of the gun. She was knocked out and fell to the ground.

He looked down at her and he was breathing heavily. "I'm sorry Annie but you leave me no choice. I'm taking control".

He bent down and picked up her body and carried her bridal style. He walked down the hall to the master bedroom and opened the door. He entered the bedroom and placed her body on the bed.

He walked out and went to a set of draws and unlocked them and then took out some things. He walked back to the bed and set them down.

He moved Annie into the position he wanted her in and then started his work.

First he cleaned her head because it was bleeding. He then handcuffed her hands to the bed posts. He then gagged her so she wouldn't scream.

He then left her lying there and couldn't wait for her to wake up.

A while later

Annie groaned as she was waking up. Her head hurt like a bitch and couldn't remember anything. She went to sit up when she noticed she was tied up to the bed. And was gagged also.

"Hey, how’s your head" she heard shadows voice. It was calm and sweet not his angry and venom voice. She groaned and tried to move but it was useless.

He came closer to her and sat down and stroked hair.

"Hey it'll be alright, now i can't wait to give you my pleasure". He got on top of her and was now straddling her waist; she whimpered and wanted him off her.

"Don’t worry sweetie, I won’t hurt you, I would never hurt you".

He started kissing her neck and her jaw and all the way down her stomach. That’s when she realized that she was naked and only in her bra and pants.

When he got to her pants her pulled a knife out and cut them off and started licking her clit.

"Ohh you have no idea how wonderful you taste". He held her legs open and started eating her. She was now crying and he cries and screams were muffled by the gag.

"I have always wanted you in this position Annie, you have no idea how much you turn me on".

He moved all the way back up and his face were no in front of her.

He kissed her on the forehead and laid down next to her and spoke in her ear "In the morning i will untie you but for now i think i will leave you like this, you look very cute like this"

She laid there and looked at him with pleading eyes for him to untie her but he just chuckled and kissed her and then fell asleep and so did she.

next morning

Annie was woken up by some movement in the bed and looked over to see shadows getting up and going to the toilet.

She was still tied to the bed and when he came back he sat down and kissed her and then started un tying her.

Once she was untied shadows told her that they would only be here a couple of days and then they would be back at the mansion.

And also that he was keeping her in that room. So for the time they were there she was locked in that bedroom. Her wrists were healed from being tied up.

Annie was good whilst she was with shadows and he told her she was a very good girl. Soon they would be back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
so next chapter

ahhh poor annie and what shadows did but it had to be done :(
hope you like it and comment and subscribe

and i know i asked this question but what's you favourite chapter and character and why
thank you for reading xxxxxxxxx