Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Drugged

Shadows and Annie got back home and were now in the mansion. When they had arrived Annie had a little outburst and shadows decided that it was best if she was chained up in their bedroom.

Of course she hated him for that and he said that the chain was long enough for her to go to the bathroom and roam around the bedroom.

But she would not be allowed out of their bedroom unless shadows said so.

Every day it was another day of hell for Annie and she couldn't take any more of it and was back to her chances of escaping.

One day Annie was sitting on the bed cross legged and thinking of how she could escape. She then walked to the bathroom and looked in all the cupboards and found a pair of scissors.

She ran back to the bed and sat down and started to unpick the lock. After a few tries it would not budge so on the chain she started to sharpen the scissors and make them a bit sharper.

She heard the door being unlocked and hid the scissors under her leg. Shadows walked in with a tray of food for her and set it down next to her but then sat in front of her.

"You know why I'm doing this don't you" he asked her and she stayed silent.

"It's because I love you and I don't want you getting yourself hurt yeah" this time she nodded

"Good" he leaned forwards and kissed her. Every time shadows kissed Annie she cringed and just wanted to wipe it of every day.

He got up from the bed and he had her back to her when his phone went off.

He was checking a text when Annie got out scissors and slowly slipped of the bed.

"Ok that was just rev" when everything was silent he turned around and said her name but was met with the pair of scissors.

He grabbed her fist in time and was bending it away from him. She screamed in pain and tried to move it up.

Eventually he got the scissors out of her hand and pushed her in the bed stormed out the room.

later on

Annie was still in her room crying. She just wanted to be out if this room. This house, this life. Shadows was talking to a man and when they had finished shook hands with him and the walked off.

He walked to the kitchen to find vengeance reading the newspaper. He took a glass and filled it with water and then took a ting bottle and poured some if that in.

Vengeance looked up and smiled and asked "did she have a little temper tantrum". Shadows laughed and replied "yeah something like that" he replied.

And then walked back to their room.

He unlocked the doors and went in. She was sitting there doing nothing. "Here thought you might be thirsty" he handed her the water and she drank it.

In a matter of seconds she was out and he sat down and leaned over her. "I'm so sorry I have to do this baby" and picked her up.

They walked down a hallway and got to a different room this time.

This room was just like a hospital room. You see in case anyone gets hurt then they go in here and get cured. He laid her down on the bed and waited.

Soon their doctor came in. He was a mob doctor so he cured gangs so he would cute anyone in avenged sevenfold.

Dr Q walked in and took his glasses out "So are we ready"

"Yep" shadows replied. Dr Q went over to a cupboard and pulled a bag filled with cloudy liquid and took a IV hook and hooked it on.

He then attached a needle to a long thin tube that connected to the bag.

He put the needle inside Annie's front palm and turned it so the liquid would drain from the bag and to her.

What the doctor had just given Annie was a drug that keeps you clam and weak and you can't move much but does not knock you out.

Shadows was getting tired of having to fight Annie so he decided this is what's best for her and smiled to himself. When she wakes up she won't be able to do much and that's good.

The bag was nearly all drained and when it was he took the needle out and put a small cotton wool pad to stop any bleeding and then pulled the sheets over her.

Both of them left and shut the door and the doctor told shadows when he could she her and when she would wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
So next chapter

Shadows is really mean now

So tell me what you think of this chapter and what should happen next (your thoughts)

Comment and subscribe