Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Going out

Annie's eyes snapped open. Her head was hurting a bit and she could not remember anything. She tried to sit up but she didn't have any strength and was too weak.

Her breathing was heavy and raged. She wasn't in the bedroom she was in a different room that looked like a hospital and was lying on a bed.

Her whole body was motionless and couldn't do anything. She heard the door open and close.

She looked to that direction and saw shadows walk over to her and sit on the bed next to her. She blinked a couple of times.

"Hey" he said with a smile.

"Mm what happened, where am I" she quietly said and tried to move about but failed due to being too weak. She looked around the room.

"You’re in our hospital room, we had it done in case anyone had any injuries” he said.

“And well after you passed out I brought you here and the doctor gave you something to keep you relaxed and calm but you will be very weak" he said in a sweet voice.

"Why what happened to me" she asked her breathing becoming a bit faster.

"Nothing happened baby, I decided that this is what's best for you but I am going to take care of you now the doctor will be coming soon to check up on you".

Soon then the doctor walked into the room with a clip board and a pen.

"Ahh good to see you awake Annie now how are you feeling, can you move much" he asked clicking his pen.

She replied back with a simple no and he wrote that down. "And do you have much strength".

"No, i feel really weak" she replied shakily.

"Well that's a good sign that the drug is working now i am going to take your blood pressure".

He got out a blood pressure device and wrapped it round her forearm and checked on a monitor and wrote down the results.

"Ok well the drug seems to be working and I won’t need to give her another dosage for at least 3 days so you can take her back to her room now". He doctor said and clicked his pen.

"Thank you doctor" and they shook hands and he left. Shadows turned around and picked Annie up bridal style and carried her off to their bedroom.

When they got in he laid her down and then took her ankle and chained it up again.

Shadows then leaned down and cupped her face and kissed her. "Now later on you me and the guys are going out and I'll come and get you ready yeah"

She nodded and he smiled "Good girl I love you" and kissed her forehead.

He got up and started to pick some things from the floor. She laid there and not being able to do anything just watched him.

He went to a draw and shuffled around and when he found what he wanted he then shut the draw and walked to the bed.

He had a pair of very fluffy socks in his hands and sat fully on the bed and started to put them on her.

He rubbed her feet and then slipped one on and did the same with the other. And then took a blanket and wrapped her in it.

"I have to do some work now so get some rest and i will come back and get you ready" he pressed a kiss to her lips and made sure the blanket was fully on her then left locking the door.

She tried moving but the blanket was wrapped round her too tight and she was too weak.

She sighed and then obeyed his order and got some rest.

Later on

Annie woke up with some lips being pressed against her and when she opened her eyes shadows was in front of her.

"Hey, it's time to get ready. We’re going to have a shower but don't worry, I'll be right next to you so you don't fall"

He took the blanket of her and then undressed her. He walked to the shower and turned it on and then walked back and helped Annie up.

They were soon in the shower and he was helping her wash. He stopped the shower and helped her out.

Then dried her off and brought them back into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and her upper body half was on the bed where as her legs were off.

He first got dressed and then turned his attention to Annie.

He pulled a pair of pants on her and a bra. Then he pulled a black pair of leggings and a white under top on. Then a white short sleeve button up top and a black cardigan.

He then put some thick woolly socks.

There was a knock at the door and shadows opened it. The guys were all standing there and he let them in.
"We ready to go" the rev said

"Yep, syn can you hand me a couple of scarves and those gloves".

Syn took a couple of scarves and a pair of red fingerless knitted gloves with a flap to go over your fingers.

He put the scarves around her neck and put the gloves on. "There we go, don't want you getting cold now do we, ok we are ready to go".

He helped her up and asked vengeance for some help. The walked out the mansion and to the SUV and got in.

They drove and were soon at a bar. They got out and went to the bar and into a booth. He sat Annie down in the middle of everybody and took off her gloves.

They were here for business and were going to buy the bar. They ordered drinks and soon by the end the brought the bar and soon were going home.

"Ok let’s get you to bed" shadows said and he carried her upstairs and got her ready for bed, chained her ankle and kissed her good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it

what do YOU thinks going to happen next and
comment and subscribe

thank you.