Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Tied up

The day started off with shadows and Annie waking up. She was still weak from the drug and would be for another 2 days. He kissed her on the lips and started to get ready.

Once he was ready he got Annie dressed and made sure she was warm enough and ok. He then went down the the kitchen and made some breakfast and brought it up.

He fed her because she could not do it on her own and took the plates down. He came up again and kissed her one last time before saying that he had to go out but the guys will be here.

He locked the door and went out of the mansion and into his car. He then drive off and got to his destination. He got out and went in and went to the back and into an office.

He had a drink and talked and finally their meeting was finished. Soon he was back at the mansion and went straight to their room.
She was laying there doing nothing.

He smiled when he entered. " hey baby, sorry I had to leave, I had a meeting".
He stroked her hair and then placed his phone on the nightstand me went to the shower.

When he was done he said he needed to go to his office. Annie took some breaths and looked over and saw his phone. She moved her leg and so her foot was on the nightstand.

She dragged the phone to her and turned on her side so her back was to the door. She dialled 911 and it rang.

911 what's your emergency

But before she could speak and hand went on her mouth and the phone was taken from her ear. She heard the phone being hanged up and was turned onto her back.

Shadows was thee and he bent down to her face and whispered.
"That wasn't very nice" and he was very angry.

a couple of minutes later

Shadows tied the last knot on Annie's feet and made sure it was tight.

"There we go, nice and tight" he checked her hands and they were nice and tight. He was angry with Annie so he tied her arms and legs up and gagged her.

He moved next to her and frowned.
"Now Annie I'm only doing this because I care and also I don't want you hurting yourself.
Now for today syn is going to be guarding your door so if you did try and get up he will put you back in ok"

She nodded since she could say anything and kissed her. He got up and whispered to syn "make sure you keep an eye on her"
And he replied back with yes.

They shut the door and locked it and syn stood there guarding.

The day went on and Annie was left in their room alone and tied up. Shadows did come back but he did not untie her. He fed her dinner and it was now bed time. He got in and pulled Annie up to him.

"You look so cute like this baby. If I could i would leave you like this all day but I can't so good night, I love you".
He kissed her and wrapped his arms around her and they soon fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww poor Annie once again shadows inturepted her escape
Sorry for the slow update I had a friend round
And sorry if it is short.

Hope ya like it
Any ideas for the next chapter xxxx