Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Truth

It was the next morning and Annie woke up. She was still tied up and gagged and shadows was awake and watching her. He kissed her and sat up. He then cut her binds of and she slowly rubbed her arms.

"So I have a surprise for you" he smiled and went to a draw. He pulled a bag out and walked over to her. She weakly grabbed the bag.

"What is it" she weakly said
"Open it"

She opened the bag and pulled out a best. It was brown and soft and had a black nose and eyes.
"A bear" she quietly said and looked up from the bear to him.

"Yeah, I thought when I am in my office or not with you, you can have the bear so you won't get lonely".
He smiled and she put the bear aside.

He kissed her and told her that today they were going to spend time together. He helped Annie up and got both of the ready. He then carried her down stairs and to the living room.

He set her down and the couch and pulled a DVD out and put it in there plasma tv. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her and a blanket.

She stared at the tv not being able to do anything else. She must have fallen asleep because when she woke up the movie had finished. She stirred a bit and shadows was putting the blanket away.

"What happened" she whispered
Shadows turned and went to he and stroked her hair
"You fell asleep, I'm going to take you up now, come let's go"

He carried her up and to their room. He chained her ankle again and got her ready for bed. He went to the toilet and when he came back Annie asked him a question.

"Why did you shoot my dad" she asked and shadows frowned and sighed.
"Annie we talked about this" he sternly said.
"I want to know why you shot him and left him on the ground to die, you could have let me say goodbye"

"Because that man has done everything he can to ruin me and my gang. He has done so many bad things to me and my brothers. He shot syn, his men beat up the rev and there so much more he's done. I couldn't just let that go"

His voice was a bit angry.
"We'll now I have no one, no mum, no dad, no one"

He raised an eyebrow. "How did you mum die"
"She was found dead in the street with a knife in her heart" she Sadly said.

Shadows shifted a bit.
"Did they find who did it" he had a smirk creeping on his face and she shook her head no.

"We'll I was there" he added
"What" she turned her head to his direrction.

"I was there when I saw her walking home, I was there when someone stopped in front of her, I was there when someone pulled a knife out and plunged it into her heart".

He was now right in front if her since he was moving closer it her.
"And do you know why I was there"

She shook her head no and he got down to her level.
"Because I was the one that did it, I was the one that killed your mother and your father"

He grabbed her chin and his face was an inch away from hers.
"And now that their gone their never going to bother you again"
He kissed her roughly on the lips and broke apart.

She was breathing hard and her eyes were worried.
"Y- yo- you kill- ed my mother"

He had a smirk on his lips and she screamed and started punching him as best she could. He grabbed her fists and brought here into a hug to calm her down.

"Shh shhhh shhhh, it's ok, it's ok, just calm down shhh"

He tried calming her down but she just wanted him off her. She cried into his Chest.
Tomorrow he was going to give her another dosage of the drugs, she would hate him of course.

When she was done crying he laid her down and got in bed and pulled her in but she tried to fight back but he would not let her.
Eventually she laid with him and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shadows is a meanie haha
More coming soon
Hope ya like it

What's your favourite part
Xxxxxx