Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Taken

Annie woke up from her deep and beautiful sleep. It was a normal Monday morning and she had to get up and ready for work. She got up and went through to her bathroom.

She took a long hot shower and came out and got ready for work. She dried her hair and did her make up then put on her work clothes.

She brushed her teeth and went down stairs and into the kitchen where she was met by her father and brother.

Her father was reading the newspaper while eating breakfast and her brother was texting. "Morning darling" her father said to her.

She walked over to him and gave him a peck on the check before saying "Morning daddy".

"Harry say good morning to your sister" her father told her brother.

"Mm morning" he grumbled not taking his eyes of his phone. Annie just shook her head. "Um I'm going to work daddy so I will see you later tonight".

"Ok darling see you later, I have some things to do today" he got up from his seat and kissed his daughter on her forehead and then walked down the hall to his office.

Annie left the house ready for work. The hospital was only 10 minutes from her house so she walked and she did not need a car she could just take her dads.

Soon after she got to work and signed in. she went to her room where she did all her work and put on her long white coat.

She looked at her schedule and saw all her patience’s she was treating today.

5 hours later

Annie was packing up her things when a knock came to her door. "Come in" she said loudly so they could come in.

Her best friend holly opened the door and walked in. "long day uh" she asked. "Yeah so many injured people; you should have seen how many people i had to put a cast on their hand to day".

She chuckled and made her friend laugh. "I know it's like they want to be treated by sexy nurses".

"Haha yeah anyway i better be going so I will see you tomorrow" she said whilst putting the last of her things away.

"I too good night see ya tomorrow" and her friend walked of and back in to her own room.

Annie hung her white coat on her hook and took her own coat and put it on. She signed out and started to walk home.

I am on my way home won’t be long and what's for dinner? she texted to her dad and put her phone in her pocket.

As she was walking down the street when she heard some other footsteps and turned around but no one was there and she kept walking down.

She got to the corner of the street and turned the corner. As she did that a hand wrapped around her waist and another hand with a white rag in it went to her mouth.

She imminently screamed but it was muffled by the rag. "Shhh its okay, just breath in and you'll be all right".

But she didn't she got her foot and kicked him in the leg and he let out a yell and some cuss words and he let go of her and she ran off.

She looked behind her to see he was not there anymore. She was panting like a dog and turned around to start walking home.

Big mistake.

The guy who she kicked was in front of her. She took a quick glance at him. He was big and had tattoos all along his arms and had spiky hair and brown eyes.

He grabbed her and put the rag on her mouth and held her against his chest. She was screaming and trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Shhh, shhh it will be okay, you’re going to go to sleep in a minute and when you wake up everything will be normal" he said calmly and kissed her on her temple and she took a deep breath by accident.

Her eyes began to shut and soon she was asleep. He picked up her sleeping body and flung her over his shoulder and walked away.

He got to a parking lot and walked up to a big black SUV and leaning against it were his other 4 friends.

"Took you long enough" one of them said and he replied back with "yeah well she kicked me and I had to run after her".

"Aww were you beaten by a girl syn" the leader spoke with a grin on his face. "Fuck off"

“Haha ok well let’s go before someone sees us, syn put her in the trunk and tie her hands with this" and he handed him a piece of rope.

The other guys got in the SUV whilst syn put her in the trunk and leaned down and tied her hands together with the rope and slammed the trunk door shut, he got in and they sped off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter hope ur like it

Please comment and subscribe xxx