Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Escape attempt 2

The day started of normal. Shadows woke up and got dressed.
Annie was still sleeping and he didn't want to wake her so he wrote a note and left it by the nightstand.

When she did wake up the note said.
annie

I have gone to my office and will be there all day
I didn't want to wake you because you looked to peaceful lying there
I will come back later

Love shadows
Xxx


After she read the note she laid back down. She was too weak to do anything but then realised that shadows was gone and would be gone all day.

She used all the strength she could to get up and go the bathroom and she looked through the cuboards until she found a bobby pin.

She went back to the bed and started to unpick the lock.
She didn't get it unlocked until shadows came back.
It was a good thing he hadn't noticed it.

He sat down on the bed and kissed her.
"Sorry I was gone all day, I had a lot of work to do"
She gave him a small smile and he started kissing her neck.

This was her chance she looked to her right and saw a lamp. She just about picked it up and smashed it on his head knocking him out.

She was panting and quickly got the chain off her ankle. It was sore and red. She slowly got up and walked to the door and to her luck it was unlocked.

She pulled the door open and made her way to her freedom. She went down the stairs and to the front door and she made it out.

She went as fast as she could to anywear and was now walking down a road. A big black SUV was slowing down and she waited for them to stop.

"Oh my god, you have to help me these guys they kidnapped me an-" she finished speaking when the car window rolled down and she was met by a face she didn't want to see.

"Hello Annie" it was syn and he had a smirk on her face. She slowly back away but bumped into a chest and turned around to see the rev. He grabbed her and made his way to the side doors.

She was screaming and kicking as best she could. He got her in and himself and syn drove of. He tried holding her down but she was too out of control so he got a white cloth with some chloroform on and pressed it to her mouth and nose.

She screamed in the cloth but soon fell asleep.they made their way back to the mansion and the rev carried her in and syn locked the front door. They set her down on the couch and went to check shadows and how his head was. They went to the hospital room and found his with a bandage round his head.

"Did you fine her"
The nodded
"Ok let me see her and he went to the living room where she was passed out.

He stroked her face and then kissed her.
He then carried her to a basement and in they went. He set her down and chain one of her ankles. The chain was bolted to the ground in the middle.

He got up and went out locking the door
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one today
Now I should worn u although matt is already crazy he is going to get more crazy
And also I am really sorry but Annie won't be falling in love with him

But please still read
More coming up
Thank you
Xxxxxx