Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Basement

It was cold. The ground was solide and dirty. The chloroform was starting to wear of and her eyes were starting to open. When her eyes were fully open she couldn't see a thing.

The room was pitch black and and cold. She was lying on the floor. She tried to get up but was still to weak. If she ever got out of hear she would destroy all of that drug.

She sat up a little by and heard a clunking sound. She went to her ankle and followed the chain and it was in the middle of the room.

Her breathing was heavy and she managed to lean against the wall.
She sat there and then the door opened and there was the light coming from out side. There was a black figure and she had to squint her eyes.

He started walking to her. His footsteps echoed and she soon saw it was shadows.
He bent down to her level and kissed her gently on the lips.

"I decided a couple of days in here might straighten you out. What you did was not very nice and I am not happy.
I will come and give you food".

She sniffed a bit and he caressed her cheek with his thumb and sighed.
"I didn't want to do this Annie but you leave me no choice. You need to understand that you can't leave and I won't let you".

He took a hold of her chin and came closer so their noses were touching.
"I'll be back later ok" he kissed her one last time and got up and left locking the door.

She slowly slid down to the floor and just stared into space.

later on

Annie was still in the same spot. She was still staring into nothing.
She was deep in her thoughts. She had many thoughts about what was going to happen.

She could die here
Shadows was going to kill her himself
He was going to rape her

She was brought out of her thoughts when the door opened and shadows walked in. He set down a plate with food on it and then left.

She ate it very slowly due to her weakness.
She didn't know if it was day or night so she went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter
Yes shadows is crazy but he loves Annie and she hates him

Hope ya like it and
What's going to happen to Annie when she's down in the basement
Xxxxx