Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Weak

It was the last day Annie had to down in the basement.
She was still on the floor curled up in a ball.

She heard the door open but did not look up. She heard his heavy footsteps coming and then hear the stop. She heard a plate being put on the ground but she did not come up.

She heard him sigh and then felt a kiss on the head. She heard him get up a walk away.

Shadows did come back and when he did he had another plate of food.
When he came in he saw the first plate had not being eaten or even touched. He walked over and placed the food down.

Annie was sitting with her chin on here knees. He lifted her chin with his thumb and finger and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Eat your lunch for me and I will come back to being you out ok"
She nodded and he got up and left locking the door.
She ate the food and and when she was done she felt dizzy and fell asleep.

Soon he came back and unchained her ankle and and brought her to the hospital room were the doctor gave her a double dosage of the drug.

He took her back to their room and washed her. Then dried her and put some clothes on her. The re chained her ankle and got her into bed.

Annie soon woke up and feeling weak as ever. Shadows
camr threw from the bathroom and placed a kiss on her head and stroked her face.

He leaned down to her ear and said "get some sleep".
And left.

When Annie was in the basement shadows had put a lock on the bathroom cuboard so the wouldn't be a risk I her getting anything sharp so she could hurt anyone.

Annie had to find a way to get out of this hell but she just didn't know how
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is
Sorry if it is short
Hope ya like it

Comment and subscribe xxxxx