Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Check up

Today the doctor was going to check Annie to make sure that the drug was still working and also any other things that might need to be checked over.

Shadows was woken by his alarm and he slammed his fist down in the clock and groaned.

His eyes snapped open and he got up and went to the toilet for a piss. When he came back he got dressed and then looked over at Annie.

She was sleeping peacefully and he did not want to wake her but she needed this check up so he would have to wake her up.

He went to her bedside and gently kissed her. She stirred a little bit and when her eyes opened they were met by shadows. She tried to move but was to weak.

"Hey sweetie" he leaned down and pecked her cheek.
"I'm going to take you to the hospital room because the doctor is going to have a check up on you to make sure everything is alright ok".

She nodded and he smirked. "Come on then, up you come" he lifted her up from the bed and carried her down to the room. He set her down on the bed and sat down on a chair next to her.

Soon the doctor came in wearing his whir coat and was holding his clipboard and pen.
"Ok let's get on with the check up shall we" he said cheerfully.

He first took her blood pressure and write down the results.

He then check for other things like if she had any infections, diseases, colds etc.
By the end he had written everything and all of her results down.

He took a blood sample to test which blood type she had.

"Ok well she seems to be healthy, no coughs no colds, infections etc. and the drug seems to be working ok so I won't need to give her another dosage for a while and I have out her on double dosage like you told me to so she should be fine" he said clicking his pen.

"Thank you and I will bring Annie back for another check up".
The doctor nodded and walked out.

He turned around and saw Annie lying there beautiful as ever. He walked up to her and stroked her cheek.

"You did great baby" he kissed her nose and smiled.
"Wh- when w,will I be off the drug" she croaked out. Due to the drug it had also slowed down her speech.

He smirked and leaned down.
"Until i know I can trust you, don't worry it's keeping you out of trouble".

And kissed her softly on the lips. He took her back to their room and did what he usually did to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one
And don't worry this one is a bit longer
Hope u like it

And what's he gonna do next xxxx