Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Party

Today avenged sevenfold were throwing a party for some other gangs. They were getting everything ready and it needed to be perfect.

These gatherings often happened and usually by the end of the party everyone would be drunk and smashed.

Annie was woken up by some crashing and glasses breaking. She then heard shouting and swearing. She heard footsteps coming and the door was unlocked and shadows stepped in.

He went to a draw and pulled something out and when he turned around he noticed Annie was awake and he went over to her.

"Hey your awake" he smiled and brushed some hair from her face.
"W what's happening" she asked weakly

"We'll we're having a party later and some other gangs are coming so we need to get everything ready and there was just a little accident but nothing for you to worry about. Now you are to stay here until I come and get you ready for the party, you'll be my escort" and kissed her on the lips.

She looked at him with pleading eyes and then said "why won't you let me go, I just want to go home" she cried.

He sighed and cupped her face with one hand " I know you do but I can't let you do that and we together now and we always will be" he kissed her slowly.

"Please I promise I won't tell anyone or the cops an- mmm"

He place a finger over her lips and leaned down. "I'll be back to get you ready" and pecked her forehead and left and locked the door.

Shadows walked down the hall and the mess from before had been cleaned up. There were maids everywhere and they were cleaning and carrying things around and putting decorations up.

He entered the kitchen and found the rest of the guys their.

He sat down at the table and put his hands on the table.
"So who's coming tonight then" he said

Zacky was cooking something and the rest if the guys were at the table.

"BVB, BFMV and MCR and their bringing their wives so more people will be there" the rev said.

"Good" he smiled

"Ok grub done" Zacky said. They ate the food and then went off to do their own thing.

and hour before the party

Shadows came to his and Annie's bedroom and unlocked the door. He stepped in and she looked at him. He went to her and sat down.

"Hey so it's time to get ready for the part" he unchained her and took her to the bathroom and showered her then dried her off.

He dressed her in a light pink short dress and did her hair and make up. He slipped some flats on and brought her down stairs.
Soon the party had started and everyone was here with booze in their hands.

Shadows had Annie by his side all night and never let her out of his sight.
There was one moment were she tried to make it to the back door and run but syn found her and brought her back to shadows.
Shadows then slid a gun up her back but no one noticed and kept it there so she wouldn't run.

Later he locked Annie back in their room so the real party could start and soon everyone was drunk and partying around.

Annie was crying and soon fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter
Hope you like it

Comment and subscribe and Annie's birthday is coming
What will happen on that day xxxx