Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Birthday

Shadows was sat in his office. He was thinking of ideas for a preset for Annie's birthday because it was coming up.
Yes shadows had done his research and like any married couple he know everything about her.

He had a pen and pad in front and wrote down many ideas but then one thing sprang to mind and he wrote it down. He turned his computer on and was searching for it.

He was going to get her two things because he loved her so much. Once he found both gifts he ordered them and then called syn and rev to his office.

"Yo what's up dude" rev said when they entered.
"Well it's Annie's birthday tomorrow and I need you two to go pick up sime presents".

He gave them a sheet of paper and they looked at it and smiled. "Aww Annie's gonna love that, don't worry dude will get it for you" syn said smiling.

"Thanks get her a card please as well" he said and they went off.

He then got out the file from a couple of days ago and put it in a leather book. It was a contract confirming that shadows was aloud to do anything he liked with Annie so that's why she had to sign it aswell.

He slipped it in with all the other contracts there were. He put it away and smiled and leaned back in his office chair. This was going to be fun on her birthday.

Annie's birthday

Due to the fact that shadows had drugged Annie she could not remember much which meant she could not remember that today was her birthday.

She was awoken up by someone kissing her neck and she looked and saw shadows. He smiled and got on top of her and kissed her some more.

He got down to her ear and whispered "happy birthday baby"
Annie's eyes went wide and when he came up he chuckled at her face.

"It's its my birthday, how did you know" she asked surprise. He let out a small chuckle and told her.
"I know everything about you Annie, and I wouldn't miss a day like this for you".

He got of her and when to the bathroom and cam back with a small bag.
"Here I got you a present" he said calmly.

She hesitated for a moment before slowly takeing the bag and trying to sit up. He help her up and she opened the bag and pulled a small box with tissue paper wrapped round it.

She looked at him and he nodded for her to open it.
She slowly opened it and when she finally got it unwrapped then she opened the box and inside was a bracelet.

She took it out and looked at it. "I don't understand"
She looked at him confuse and he laughed.

He took the bracelet and undid it then whilst slipping it on her wrist he said. "This is a present from me and I want you to wear it at all times because your so beautiful" he said and did it up.

She looked at it then at him and said " it's very pretty" she quietly said and he replied back with "like you"

Shadows left and went to get her a birthday breakfast and when he did he brought it up and fed it to her.
"So later we are going to be having dinner later and then me and the guys are taking you out"

"So you just stay in bed. I know you can't do much coz of the drug but that's alright and anyway I need to get your other present ready"

He kissed her and left locking the door and going to his office. He stepped inside and went to the corner. In he corner was a cage and in that cage was a puppy.

It was a huski and was white with black and bright blue eyes. When he crouched down to the cage the puppy got very excited and started jumping and barking.

He smiled and opened the cage and picked him up and took him to his desk and set him down.
He had to do a few things with him.

First he put a small black collar on him and it had his tags which said he had his shots and things.
Then he brushed his fur and clipped his paws.

He gave him a treat and pet him on the head telling him he was a good boy. The guys then all came in and stood at the front of the desk.

"So everything's ready" syn said while petting the puppy.
"Yeah we got it all set up" vengeance added.
"And now we just wait" Christ said.

"Good" shadows said smiling.
"Do you think Annie will like him" rev said and stroked the pups head.

"I'm sure she will i mean who could resist this cute thing here" shadows said pointing to the dog.
The pup let out a small bark and everyone laughed.

"Yeah and when he grows up he can enable great guard dog" Christ added.
"You know Johnny that's a very good idea" shadows said waving his finger.

Mean while Annie was laying on the bed as usual and was looking at the bracelet.
She wondered if it had
Something to do with shadows or her.

She was brought out of her thoughts when the door unlocked and shadows entered.
"So lets get ready then".

H picked her up and went to the shower and washed them both and when he was done he dressed them both.
He was wearing black jeans and a black shirt with pointy shoes and she was wearing a white short strapless dresses with white flats.

He brought her down stairs and to the dinning room. He set her in a chair and everyone else came.
Some maids brought their dinner out and they ate.

"Shadows stood up with his glass of champagne and said" everyone I would like to celebrate Annie's birthday because i love her and always will" everyone drank except for Annie and just stared at him.

The continued to eat but Annie did not eat much.
Then syn got up and walked away. He went to the office and brought out the puppy.

He attached a lead to his collar and picked him up and walked back to where everyone was. He opened the door and showed his back to them and shut the door.

"Now Annie this is something form me and the guys and we hope you like it" when syn turned rains he had the puppy in his hands and brought it to shadows and handed him over.

"Annie this is sky" he said and she stared at him.
"You brought me a puppy, that's very sweet of you" she said and stroked it.

Soon they had finished dinner and she was stroking the dog.
She sighed and whispered to the dog about what happened and that her and him both needed to get out if here.

"Ok well lets go we have another surprise for you" shadow said and he put the puppy in another cage and they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter today sorry its a little late
Hope ya like it
What is Annie's other surprise

What do u think
Xxxxxx
Annie's bracelet

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&hl=en-gb&biw=320&bih=416&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=PRt1Uur7DMeb0wWfwIGoAg&q=shamballa+bracelet&oq=shambell&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.2.41j0j0i10l3.1010.8107.0.11250.16.11.0.1.1.0.1814.7939.2j0j1j3j0j1j1j0j3.11.0....0...1c.1.30.mobile-gws-serp..11.5.1592.4ZL7hZ-bEII#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7COHVlQBfkd7I8YM%3A

Hope it works