Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

The call

Annie's eyes fluttered open and her vision was blurry. She groaned and stirred a bit. She blinked a couple of times and then it all became clear.

She looked around to see she was in an office type room. There was a big desk with a big leather chair behind it.

There were cabinets and files lying around the room. There was a couch behind her and 2 chairs in front, one she was sitting in.

She tried to move her hands but she couldn't move and that's when she noticed that she was tied down to the chair. Her arms were tied behind her with rope and her legs were tied to the chair legs.

There was a piece of rope around her belly and another around her elbows. She tried to scream but it was muffled by a piece of cloth that was tied tightly around her mouth.

She tried to wriggle out of her restrains but it was no use. Then the door opened and 5 big men walked in and the last one closed the door.

"Ahh Annie so good to see you are awake, I was beginning to think you weren't going to wake up" one of the said.

He sat down in the big leather chair behind the desk and put his hands together in front of him.

He was big and very buff. He had short brown hair and very hazel eyes and a lip ring. He was wearing a white shirt and a blue suit jacket but had no tie or anything.

Annie could see just up his sleeve that his arms were covered in tattoos and from the small opening from his shirt she could see his chest.

"Anyway let me introduce myself, my name is M Shadows and this is Synyster gates, Vengeance, The Rev and Christ and we are avenged sevenfold, you might have herd of us" he said and pointed to the men.

She looked at all the men and they were all wearing same thing as the leader or M Shadows.

"Now you’re probably thinking why you are here so do you know what your dad does?" he said and she nodded her head.

"We'll then you must know that every gang has a rival gang and to him that is us".

"You see your daddy did a lot of things to us and quite frankly I don't appreciate that, so we decided what better chance to get some revenge on him for what he did to us” he said

“And that my dear is where you come in" he said. Annie sat in silence and looked between all the men.

She was thinking about all the things her dad could have done to them but she would not care, she loved her dad and she already knows he has done bad stuff. She just wants to be home.

"So here is what's going to happen. I am going to call your dad and tell him we have you and we will see what goes on from there ok" she nodded and he smiled.

Shadows reached into his inside pocket of his jacket and pulled an iPhone out. Christ, Rev, Vengeance and Syn walked behind Annie and stood behind her chair.

Shadows dialled her father’s number and pressed the phone up to his ear.

"Uh yes hello, can I speak with Dylan smith please, it's urgent" He spoke into the phone and waited.

"hello this is Dylan smith, how may I help you"

"Dylan, what's up, did you miss me" he spoke into the phone a smirk crawling on his face.

what do you want shadows

Annie was relieved to hear her father’s voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I started this story yesterday and already has 3 chapters.

Remember to comment and subscribe xxxxx