Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Straight jacket

Annie groaned and was starting to wake up. It wasn't until a few seconds after the she could remember the previous night and what had happened.

One of her best friends had died because of her and she felt awful. The only thing she could see was the ceiling. She went to sit up but was immedeitly forced back down.

Her arms were imobalized and so were her legs.
She looked down and saw she was in a white straight jacket.
Her arms were tightly secured in the jacket and she couldn't move.

She looked down even further and both her ankles had chains round them and sercured to the bed post.
She then realised that she was not in shadows room. She was in a different room which was padded.

She screamed for some and tried to get up but fail. She started struggling in the jacket and trying to get out of it but it was no use.
She was just to weak.

Soon someone did come and she looked at the door and asaw shadows come in. He closed the door and locked it. Then slowly come towards Annie.

"Wh- wha- what did y- you do to mme" she asked.
He sighed and brushed some hair away.
"I'm sorry Annie I didn't want to do this. Your going to be staying in this room for a while and also you'll be wearing this jacket until I know I can trust you and that your safe"

"Wha no please don't do this please" she cried.
And he leaned down.
"Hey, hey shhh it's keeping you safe and so I know you won't hurt your self. In only doing it because I love you Annie and at the moment I can't trust you that's why you in here"

"Please" she pleaded with him.
"I'll be back as soon as possible" and he kissed her on the cheek and left.

She couldn't do anything. She couldn't move, she couldn't scream for help and most of all she couldn't try to escape.

She was wearing a pair of white leggings but no socks and underneath the jacket was a plain white top.
But she did have some hope because she remembered what lauri said.

That her dad was still looking for her and she hoped that he would find her soon.

Shadows did come back and Annie tried to tell him to take the jacket off but he didn't and said it wouldn't be coming off for a while.

But se didn't stop and still tired no matter how weak the drug was on her he left and then came back with the rev and a metal mask that went under her chin and on her mouth.

He explained he was going to put this on so she wouldn't hurt anyone of herself and got the rev to hold her head as he put it on.
He pulled out a small diary lock and locked it in place so she could take it of with a key.

The rev left and it was her and him.
"Annie I don't want to do this and neither to the guys but if you keep fighting us then we are going to have to do this. I will see you tomorrow goodnight"

He kissed her on the forehead and left. She broke down in tears and tried to break free but it was no use.
She then felt sleep coming on to her and fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Woow next chapter hope ya like it

Aww poor Annie shadow is crazy And he is the one that needs to be in a straight jacket.

More coming up today xxxx