Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Claire

Annie woke up and shuffled around. She was still in the straight jacket and mask on and her feet were still chained to the bed.
She thought it was useless to try and get out of it.

The door unlocked and shadows came in with a plate. He locked to the door and set the plate down on a small table.
"Now I am going to take this mask off ok, don't do anything stupid".

He took a key and unlocked the padlock on the mask and slipped it off. She moved her jaw a bit and he helped her sit up. He took the plate and a fork and started feeding her.

He also gave her a drink of water. He laided her back down and started kissing her and kissing her neck. His hand trialled down her body and to her pants.

His hand went under her and squeezed the area. She tried kicking him off but it was no use. He chuckled and got hold of the mask.

She did her best to try and make sure I did not go on her but the stupid drug and jacket made that impossible. He soon got a hold of her head and placed it on and locked it back in place making sure it was tight enough.

He kissed her forehead and left with the plate. If she did ever get out of here then she would make sure they all burned in hell. And to get rid of anything like the drug and straight jacket.

She laid there weakly not moving or anything.
The door then opened again and shadows came back with some blankets.

"I thought you were quite cold so I brought you some things to warm you up" he said and wrapped the blankets around her and made sure they were tight so they kept her warm.

He leaned down and said "I'll be back to feed you some lunch ok"
He kissed her softly on the forehead and stroked her cheek and left.

She then fell asleep.
When she woke up she was woken up by screaming.

She could hear crashing and lots of things breaking. She heard a woman scream and then a man tell her to be quite.
She listened carefully and realised that the mans voice was Syn's and the woman's was Claire's.

Claire was here brothers girlfriend. She lived with him and they were engaged to be married. Annie and Claire got on really well together.

It was like they were sisters. She listen more and she heard more crashing and screaming.

"LET ME GO" she heard Claire scream
"STOP FIGHTING OR I'LL HAVE TO HURT YOU" she heard syn shout at her

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ANNIE" she knew she was here. Now Annie just hoped she would find her escape and tell her dad where she was.

"That's for me to know and you to not worry" she heard shadows scream.

Outside of the room syn was holding Claire as shadows spoke to her.

"Let me go, you not going to get away with this" Claire screamed at him.
Shadows chuckled and stepped forward and grabbed her chin to look at him.

"Oh yes we are darling" he had a smirk on his face and threw her head to the side.
"Syn take her to your room and make sure she stayed their@ he said and walked away.

"No get off of me you freak, what have you done with my boyfriend" she squirmed in his grip trying to get out.

"Your boyfriend is fine now stop squirming and move" he dragged her to his room and threw her in and shut the door behind him. She started punching him and he grabbed her wrists.

He pulled her to a chair and sat her down. Whilst holding her her handcuffed her wrist and tied her legs then got some duck tape and taped her mouth and smoothed it down with his thumbs.

"Shh shh it's ok, now I will be back to deal with you later. And remember I'm whatching you" he said in her ear and peck her cheek and left.

She screamed and screamed for someone to help but no one came.

Mean while Annie was in her room and shadows came in with another plate. He fed her and talked about the girl that just came and said if anyone finds out then she will be dead.

And then locked the mask back on and left locking the door and leavening Annie to her thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh they have Claire now
Do you think she should die or have them keep her and be like Annie but with syn so they both have someone

Tell me what you think xxxxx