Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Greetings

Claire had been sitting in the chair all day until syn came back. he and the guys had just been talking and all agreed to keep Claire. and shadows said that she can belong to syn. syn was pleased and he and the guys said that she can be like Annie and they will be together.

when syn came back he had a bag and in that bag were supplies like handcuffs, needles, tape anything he might need to use on Claire to calm her down. he shut the door and locked it and set the bag down on the bed and came over to her and pulled another chair up to her.

"now your going to be staying here for a while and because you know we have Anne we can't let you leave" she shuffled in her chair and mumbled something into the tape.

"you wanna say something" he asked and she nodded. he went to the tap and got hold of the corner but before he ripped it of he said "promise you wont scream or i will just put it back on" and she nodded.

he put 1 hand under her jaw and gently ripped the tape off.
"please i promise i wont say anything just don't hurt me or kill me. if you let me and Annie go we can fly away from the country and we wont tell anyone about this pl- mmm"
syn placed the tape back on her mouth to shut her up.

he smoothed it down with his thumbs and stroked her cheek. "sorry but you not going anywhere" he had a smirk on his face and got up from his seat and went to the bag and pulled the items out.
Claire noticed them and was now scared out of her mind.

in Annie's room

Annie didn't know what to do anymore. she just wanted to be out of this hell whole and be with her dad. she needed to get Claire out.

her thoughts were interrupted with the door opening and shadows walking in. he had a sick smile on his face and sat down.

"so your friend seems to be settling in ok. don't worry syn is going to take good care of her just like i am with you. she will be just like you as well. if by the end of the week she hasn't calmed down then we will be putting her on the drug as well".

she shuffled and shadows smiled.
"you look so cute like this" he leaned down to kiss her by Annie moved her head to the side and he chuckled.
"don't worry, when this is all over and you dad is really dead then we can get on with our lives together".

she laid there and looked up at the ceiling. she wanted to say so many things to him but the mask was preventing that.
"I'll be back soon don't worry" he kissed her and left.

she was about to fall asleep when she heard crashing and foot steps running.
the door was then flung open and there stood Claire.

she was breathing and couldn't believe her eyes.
"Annie" she whispered. Annie nodded and Claire quickly shut the door and ran over.

"oh my god Annie its so good to see you. oh god what's he done to you" she asked hugging her.
Annie would have told her but the mask was in the way.

"don't worry" she said breaking from their hug " we're going to get you out of here" he said and started to try and get the straight jacket off but then there was a gun shot and she fell straight on to the bed.

Annie looked at the door and saw shadows and syn. syn was holding a gun and had smoke coming out of it. she looked at Claire and saw a dart in her hip. syn had tranquillized her and went to her and picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and left.

shadows came to Annie and sat down. "don't worry syn will take care of her. now lets just make sure these are tight enough" he said and checked the mask, the chain and jacket making sure everything was as tight.

he left her alone for the rest of the day and fed her. after that he put her to sleep and got in himself and wrapped his arms around her waist and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so here it is
i am a bit stuck on ideas so can you please help me out

hope you like it.

xxxxx