Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Operation

Annie's eyes slowly opened and she saw the ceiling. But she felt a pair of arms around her and looked and saw shadows next to her.

She tried to get him off but the straight jacket was stopping her. She breathed into the mask. It was very annoying and itchy and wanted it of her. she tried rubbing her face on the bed to move it about but it was locked in place.

she cried which woke shadows up and he turned around and saw what she was doing. he smiled and got on top of her and kissed her. "hey did you sleep well" she stared at him and he smiled.

"i know you don't like the mask but it has to be put on, so i know you wont hurt anyone or yourself. it will come off soon" he said while stroking her cheek with his thumb and kissed her head.

he got off her and walked to the door and unlocked it but before he left he turned around and looked at her. "i'll be back later" and blew her a kiss.

she laid there and cried. she hated this. being so weak, locked in a room, wearing a straight jacket and a mask. she then thought about claire and what syn was doing to her.

soon shadows came back and had something in his hand. he sat on the bed and stroked her hair. "ok so this is going to sound a bit weird but it has to be done. I'm going to take you to the hospital room and when we get you in their your going to have an operation"

when she heard the work she shuffled and thought about what he was going to do to her. "now the operations it to make sure that you don't get pregnant in case it happens when we do it. but you wont feel a thing ok".

she shook her head and he leaned down and cupped her face. "hey hey, it'll be alright, now lets give you something so you stay calm" and he took a needle out and took the cap of. she got away as far as possible but that didn't stop him.

he injected the needle into her neck and her eyes drooped down. the last thing she heard was him say good night to her. he moved her and unchained her ankles. he then slipped the jacket off and mask and picked her up.

he carried her down to the room and everyone was there ready. the guys were going to help and the doctor was there as well. the guys were there in case anything bad happened and would step in.

they were all wearing white coats. "right we need to wait for her to wake before we operate because it could kill her" the doctor said.

in a couple of hours Annie woke up. she was strapped down to the bed and was wearing a hospital gown. she started to get scared. then everyone walked in.

"ok she ready, we need to sedate her, put the mask over her face and push the red button.
shadows walked up to her and got the mask and out it on her face. she started to panic.

"hey, hey listen to me, shh it's ok, it's just a little cut that's all it is" he said and pushed the button and the sedative started going through her lungs. she was soon out like a light and they started the operation.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry about the late chapter
my internet was down and my ipod cracked

hope ya like it and what will happen next
thoughts xxxxxxxxxx