Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

recover

Soon the operation was over and Annie was starting to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned. Her eyesight became clearer and that's when she saw shadows sitting in a chair.

He was stroking her hair and smiling. She looked around and was very confused because she didn't know where she was and what had happened to her and went to sit up but he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.

"Hey hey, you need to relax, you had a big procedure. You just need to rest" he said and stroked her cheek.

"Where am I, what happened" she asked and started to panic.
"It doesn't matter, you just need to rest and get better", he said and she looked down at her hand and saw a needle in her hand.

"What is that" and when she went to take it out her grabbed her hand and pulled it away.

"Don't" he said and pushed a button on a machine and some liquid started draining from a bag into her hand. She hadn't notice till then that she was still strapped down.

He turned to her and smiled at her. "Now until your are better you'll be staying in here. And this is going to keep you relaxed and weak ok".

He kissed her softly and stroked her cheek. He then got up and left and shut the door locking it behind him. Her body was in pain and the drug was making it worse.

Over the next couple of days shadows came and.saw her. He changed her bag when it needed to be changed and also gave her another bag that fed her.

One day she tried to tell him to let Claire and her go but he wouldn't listen, he just slapped her round the face and got up and left.

When he returned he had the mask and a small padlock with him.
She tried to get away but he just held her down and slipped the mask on her and locked it in place.

he kissed her and left. she laid there doing nothing.
the mask was making her face itchy and uncomfortable.

when shadows tired to give her some food she didn't want it so he just turned up the IV that fed her more and up the dosage of the drug.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry for not updating and busy with school and so tired that i couldn't
and usually i update on my iPod but i broke it and it was meant to be fixed but i cant be so i m waiting for my new one they are going to give me but i will try to do as many chapters today.

sorry it's really bad and what will happen next
thoughts?
xxxxxx